24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

78 files

1. Legend of Zelda Pup Pack

GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

All Credit goes to JPSalas for saving Hyrule yet again with a new 10.8 compatible Table file!

I had to drop everything and get this update out with JPSalas's permission to the VPin community ASAP!!! Thank you my friend!
    You have Offically saved Hyrule !

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!
    VIRTUAL PINBALL ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE FREE TO ANYONE!!!!

An orchestra of organized chaos that I'm sure you 80's kids and NES gamers will have fun tearing apart.  This is 100% a community project now in my opinion

Use VPX  10.8 or 10.7.4
    If you are experiencing the issue i am of the pup blacking out on you in 10.8 then use the 10.7.4VPX.   Trying to figure out the cause and remedy for this issue for me, this is a fresh vpx install im stumped currently.

MASSIVE Thanks "to JPSalas  for making this legendary table that i would never want to see become obsolete with the vpx updates. Thank you for letting me do it!  We should petition JP to do a recreation on 10.8  Thank you JP and LoadedWeapon you guys are legend"
    Thank you so much for responding to the need for this table to never go obsolete!!!!!  The community loves you man, appreciate all your amazing tables!

Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for the sweet overlay set he made for this! Screams Ocarina of time! Thank you!  Couldn't do it without you!
    Major Thanks to BeardBear Channel for contributing to FREE virtual pinball.... without this HD source video of gameplay I prolly wouldnt have considered attempting this one.  Without you this wouldn't be possible either.  Epic gameplay footage! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @SERGIOSOUZA for his backglass, fulldmd and topper backglass! Nice work, thank you for lettin me use them!  I might need to switch out the fulldmd later for one with only ocarina of time graphics tho.
    Major Thanks to @davadruix for his sweet dmd looking topper backglass and my favorite wheel so far for the table!  Thanks for letting me use them!
    Major Thanks to @Nevvyboy for making a new instruction card for the table when he found out I was redoing the pup!  Thank you!
    Major Thanks to anyone who makes new media that can work with the pup later!
    Major Thanks to @PIPAllah for helping me fix the ganon battle when I was having issues, appreciate you, if you ever need anything let me know, i owe you!
    Major Thanks to everyone who playtested during the initial phases 

Hyrule is in your hands now

It's a community project now in my opinion to fine tune it all, this is not the final version. 
    ANYONE who improves this pup whenever  will be credited at the very top of the page. There's a lot more that could be done fine tuning all the callout priorities but I will have to do all that later, and excluding certain callouts from certain toppers ....  All "backup callout clips" will be inside the pup folder so someone can make better texts!

-All clips normalized/Nailbusted to 1080p by default
    -Must use the included table file, it has pupevent specific for this pup added to it.
    -Pup volumes may have to be adjusted for personal preference within the "pup pack editor triggers screen"
    -it's pushin 2 gb sry about that.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

1868 downloads

(3 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

2. Aquaman-Mod création originale + B2s

Testé uniquement sur vpx 10.8, possible fonctionnement avec 10.7. 
    Table reprise de presque zéro à partir de Gradius.
    Beaucoup de Flashers sur cette table... Fan du pinball mécanique, passez votre chemin
    Je ne suis pas un pro du Pincab (depuis 1 an seulement) et encore moins à l'aise avec les scripts de vpx.... Merci d'avance pour votre tolérance.
    Si vous avez des bug ou autres question sur le fonctionnement, je vais essayer de répondre.
    J'ai aussi d'autres MOD personnelles intéressantes mais sur des tables non autorisées, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

J'ai finalisé une mini PUPPACK, le partage sera disponible dans les prochains jours.

Tested only on vpx 10.8, possible operation with 10.7. Table taken from almost scratch from Gradius. Lots of Flashers on this table... Fan of mechanical pinball, move on I am not a Pincab pro (only for 1 year) and even less comfortable with vpx scripts.... Thank you in advance for your tolerance. If you have any bugs or other questions about how it works, I will try to answer. I also have other interesting personal MODs but on unauthorized tables, do not hesitate to contact me. I finalized a mini PUPPACK, sharing will be available in the coming days.

726 downloads

(8 reviews)

19 comments

Submitted

3. Daho 1.03 Pup Pack 2024 (VLive and Icepinball)

Salut,  A tous les passionnés de Pincab, de flipper virtuel voici ma première table avec des vidéos de l'artiste Etienne Daho. Celle-ci est une modification de la table FirePower II (Williams 1983) by Goldchicco.  J'ai pris plaisir à la faire, rencontré des difficultés, plusieurs semaines à me casser la tête mais le rendez-vous est là. Je vous partage ma création aujourd'hui. Je remercie l'aide continue d'Icepinball https://vpuniverse.com/profile/4306-icepinball/ sans qui je n'aurais pas trouvé la motivation et la constance à travailler sur cette table. 

Amusez-vous bien !
    A consommer sans modération...

VLive

101 downloads

(2 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

4. Godzilla Limited Edition Dual Table Pup Marty02

The start of a new project.  It's a wild one.  A humble fan tribute to our friends at Stern!  VPinners needed a pup for this legendary table!  I'm merely your humble conductor!  All credit seriously goes to @marty02, Dave Barnes, @Dr.Nobody, @Nevvyboy, @nagaidevil.   Couldn't and wouldn't have done it without ya thank you!

MUST USE VPMALIAS for the black and white version
    godzillabwpup,godzilla
    copy and paste to your vpmalias file in your vpinmame folder then SAVE.

VPX 10.8 OR 10.7.4 are great for this!
    Holding left magna and pressing right magna changes lighting.

IMPORTANT
    Pup folder contains a folder called "Extreme Chaos Attract Randomizer". Currently it sits at 1.06 Gigabytes. You can shave off the pups size by deleting videos you do NOT want as a main backglass attract on GameOver.  Do Not however leave this folder EMPTY or you will have no attract on gameover.  If you add your own videos to this attract folder go into pupeditor and "select" the video on the line with the descriptions "insert your new attracts  here", and enable the trigger.  I'd love to know if someone finds some really cool upgrade attracts.    I wanted to redo the top topper of the pup backglass before releasing this (to be animated)....I'm itching to start the next project tho...... perhaps a VPU community member could create and upload a new one for people to download and swap out. (Or other toppers!!!!)

I was very limited by the ROM for this table to make it exactly how I wanted.   I suppose that's why no one made one yet! 

I'm a relative godzilla newb.... i just picked the craziest movies I loved most while not trying to mix up godzilla aesthics and looks "too much".... it's just my take on it! I'm down to improve this thing, just direct me.... keep in mind tho the rom kinda limits a lot.... i could NOT (which really hits deep) find an english dubbed source video for Godzilla Final Wars.... I wanted to go way deeper on the clips from that movie for the cheesy lines that are legendary.  

Major Thanks to @marty02 for being a super cool table creator in every way and letting me work on this project!  Looking forward to future projects and redos across the board!  This table is freaking awesome for VPinners everywhere!  Thank you so much for making it!  
    Major Thanks to Dave Barnes for everything you did organzing whos doing what  etc. on the apron for the table and @masonm for helping show you how to add the LUTs. You did so much idk where to start.... you're invaluable asset to the community thank you!  Super cool man, what pup you want next, throw me an idea.  Your gaming setup is pretty epic man.  
    Major Thanks to @Dr.Nobody for the black and white playfield art for the black and white version.  As well as the awesome overlays, crisp work, thank you immensely for helping with overlays and all you do! Invaluable asset to the community thank you! So awesome 
    Major Thanks to @BurtMacklin for this epic fulldmd you made.... I LOVE fulldmd's that show the real tables on them how you do these..... looks freakin sweet.  Thank you!  I put the "stern" attract by @sgtd666 right on that fulldmd.... looks so cool ty both!!!
    Major Thanks to @hauntfreaks for his sweet animatrd backglass he made for this! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @Nevvyboy for making some sweet table instruction cards and overlays, thank you for all you do my guy!
    Major Thanks to @nagaidevil for daring/begging me to do this one!   I prolly wouldn't have done it if you didn't ask!  Hope you like it!
    Major Thanks to Creature Features  Channel which I used for the English dubbed source video.  Thank you for contributing to FREE virtual pinball! My wife watches your channel religously hah.  
    Major Thanks to all who like or review this new project, lets not be too critical at first, things can be changed!  

3096 downloads

(14 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

5. Dukes of Hazzard Pinball 2022 Table and PupPack

Dukes of Hazzard Pinball 2022 Table and Pup Pack Gameplay

DUKES OF HAZZARD 2022 TABLE AND PUP PACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPNCLAW
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THANK YOU
    32assassin, for the incredible original High Speed table
    Chokeee, for allowing me to work with his fantastic mod of the High Speed table
    Naibuster and Team, for the amazing PUP system, without you guys none of this would be possible
    VPNation, for running such a kick ass FB Group with amazing members
    The Entire VP Community, for freely sharing your knowledge and awesome creations
    Hawkeyez88 for optimizing the file sizes in the Pup Pack
    A Special Thanks to Smaug for his Support and Guidance!
    If I have missed anyone please let me know and I will amend. Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just a few notes on this...
    Please dont use the VR option on this table as it likely will not work as I never worked on anything related to VR
    It is highly recommended you play with the PUP Pack as almost all sounds/triggers are generated from the PUP Pack
    This Pup Pack uses "PupCapture" triggers in some cases so the External DMD must be on
    The table requires you to add a line in the VPMalias text file in your VPINMAME folder. You can copy and paste the line found in the Install Instructions below
    The table has script built in that turns on the External DMD automatically and shuts it off again on Table Exit
    The table has script built in to automatically mute the rom and then unmute the rom on Table Exit as to not interfere with the actual High Speed table
    Custom Backglass created for Full DMD Pup Pack Users for their Backglass Screen
    I have included a media Wheel file for your use in the Pinup System as well
    GET THE HIDEOUT JACKPOT… CATCH THE BAD GUYS... SAVE HAZZARD COUNTY!
    Advance the ramp light to red, shoot the ramp to start a Hazzard Police Chase! Shoot the ramp again for a getaway from Roscoe and company,
    this triggers Multi-Ball, shoot the ramp during Mult-Ball to get the jackpot and catch the bad guys! Save the day for the fine folks of Hazzard County!
    AN OUT OF THIS WORLD SURPRISE AWAITS WHEN YOU GET THE SPECIAL
    Light the Special by turning the Ramp Light Red twice in a game
    A Special is awarded when the ball rolls over the lit Special in either the left or right outlane
    DUKES OF HAZZARD 2022 PLAY SUMMARY
    Make Stoplight Targets to change Ramp Stoplight from Green to Yellow to Red.
    Eject Hole and Ramp spot Stoplight Lamp.
    Shoot Ball up Ramp to run Red Stoplight, starting Police Chase.
    Shoot Ball up Ramp DURING Police Chase to make a Getaway from Roscoe and Company and Begin *Multi-Ball* Play.
    Shoot Ball up Ramp DURING *Multi-Ball* Play to WIN Hideout Jackpot and Catch the Bad Guys. The Citizens of Hazzard will Thank You!
    Flipper return lanes light timed Freeway Arrow.
    Shooting up Lit Freeway scores and advances Freeway value toward Extra Ball.
    Each ball: 1st Freeway Shot lights Flipper Lanes; 2nd lights Spinners; 3rd lights Hold Bonus.
    Flashing 1-6 Targets Advances Ramp value and lights Kickback.
          INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    *** PLEASE NOTE EXTERNAL DMD MUST BE VISIBLE IN ORDER FOR THE PUP CAPTURE TRIGGERS TO WORK ***
    Option 1 - PUP on Full DMD
    Unzip the file to a temporary location and copy the "dukes" folder to your PuP Videos folder
    Run the "Option 1 - Pup on FullDMD" .bat file in the "dukes" folder
    Edit your VPMAlias.txt file found in your VPINMame folder and add the following line to it 
    dukes,hs_l4
    Copy the table and backglass files to your "Tables" folder
    Move/Resize/Save the position for the External DMD when into place with the frame provided in the bottom of the PUP Overlay
    Option 2 - PUP on Backglass External DMD Separate
    Unzip the file to a temporary location and copy the puppack "dukes" folder to your PuP Videos folder
    Run the "Option 2 - Pup on BG Ext DMD Separate" .bat file in the "dukes" folder
    Edit your VPMAlias.txt file found in your VPINMame folder and add the following line to it 
    dukes,hs_l4
    Copy ONLY THE TABLE to your "Tables" folder, if you use the Backglass it will interfere with the PUP pack on your Backglass screen
    Option 3 - PUP on Backglass with External DMD
    Unzip the file to a temporary location and copy the puppack "dukes" folder to your PuP Videos folder
    Run the "Option 3 - Pup on BG with Ext DMD" .bat file in the "dukes" folder
    dukes,hs_l4
    Copy ONLY THE TABLE to your "Tables" folder, if you use the Backglass it will interfere with the PUP pack on your Backglass screen
    Move/Resize/Save the position for the External DMD when into place with the frame provided in the bottom of the PUP Overlay
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

4821 downloads

(10 reviews)

88 comments

Updated

6. A Nightmare on Elm Street Pup & Table Siggi Mod

PARENTAL WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS NEAR KIDS, CONTAINS NUDITY AND VIOLENCE

Use this google link, not the Download link
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ICPSc50dbs9_96Y0zO7KK471oYAxHsSY?usp=drive_link
          Use the new table file in the google link, it was changed (just pupevent numbering, nothing else)

This pup has needed a bit of a clean up.  Had to recrop every clip, normalize/nailbust.  New version that needs testing, recropped everything and normalized audio.  Got a few more changes in mind (toppers specifically, and topper Attracts) before I upload a new version to VPU and dump the google link for good.  I Need feedback on the current volume levels and if I need to change them, this was my best guess to volume levels.  I'm thinkin i Need to increase main screen video volume a little more if i leave music volume where its at now (120).

Use VPX 10.7.4  64 bit, haven't tested on 10.8 yet
    RIGHT MAGNA Changes Music Anytime.

Mega Thanks to @Siggi for making this amazing gottlieb table, really love your work Thank you so much for letting me make a pup for it!!
    Mega Thanks to @hawkeyez88 for being super cool and kind by letting me use your existing pupcapture files to use on this version of the pup.  I would not have done the pup in the first place without asking first since you had alrdy made a pup for it.  Thank you!
    Mega Thanks to @ZandysArcadefor making an epic pup overlay set AND Fulldmd, can't do it without you bro TY!
    Mega Thanks to @balutitofor showing me how to mod out the default table music so I could make the music pup controlled.  Thank you!
    Mega Thanks to @HiRez00 for your video backglass I'm using for the pup currently.   Looks amazing, thank you for all the sick media you make.
    Mega Thanks to @nagaidevil for extensive playesting and creative input to make this thing feel pretty badass. You Rule!
    Mega Thanks to @80sRkadeguy70for making a new wheel for the pup!!!! Thank you much!!! You Rule!
    Mega Thanks to my brother for PESTERING me continually for months to do a freddy pup...... i was dreading this one.... looking back i shoulda done it sooner lol.
    Mega Thanks to Angry Video Game Nerd  ..... I used some clips from your Elm Street Nintendo Entertainment system review for this lol.  I said I would, and I did  LOL
    Mega Thanks to anyone I did not mention here, it's a lot to remember!!

Angry Video Game Nerd Clips are OPTIONAL, move the clips from the AVGN folder to the appropriate folder in the pup if you want them in the pup.

RIGHT MAGNA Changes Music Anytime.

2 Attract Options, 1080p Theatrical OR the custom Freddys Nightmare Attract featuring sweet clips from the Freddys Nightmares TV Series that only the hardcore of you will know about.

Adding Pup-options last minute as usual. Default is 3 screen cabinet setup.

Cheers VPUniverse!!!

1666 downloads

(11 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

7. The Matrix Pup-Pack w/Table (VP Cooks, pup by Enthusiast)

“Don’t THINK you are…. KNOW you are….”
    --------------------------------------------------------
    “Stop trying to hit me and HIT ME!”
    --------------------------------------------------------
    It’s an honor and privilege to give back to this community with The Matrix Pup pack and pupevents table into VP Cooks Matrix table released last year (2023).
    -          Special thanks to VP Cooks for permission and JP Salas for his original table.
    -          Special thanks to MerlinRTP for the nFozzy/Rothbauerw physics conversion and his tutoring on some of the more complex trigger scripting.

Highlights and Notes:
    -          Pinup 1.5 required for the best experience
    -          Nfozzy/Rothbauerw physics
    -          Hit the phone booth and then the scoop to activate the modes in the table   
    -          5 different screen layouts to choose from – (2screen, 3screen,4screen, FullDMD, Desktop)– just double click the .bat file that fits your configuration
    -          Take the Red Pill and have fun!

3468 downloads

(6 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

8. Bond 60th Anniversary Pup & Table

I was gonna wait till I playtest this more
    but I think we all need a welcome distraction!

Use VMPAlias     goldfinger,bond                   ..... add to your VpmAlias.file and save.  It's in your vpinmame folder
    10.8  VPX is great for this

Major Thanks to @marty02 for letting me do this pup for 60th bond, amazing  table.  Love it!  Thank you for making this and anyone else who was involved.  Just wanted to add to this wonderful truly nostalgic masterpiece of a creation.
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for this amazing overlay set, love it!
    Major Thanks to @BurtMacklin For his bond toppers that I integrated as an attract
    Major Thanks to @GauGauFor his thunderball bond mp4 that I integrated as an attract
    Major Thanks to @timblo for his sweet dr. no topper integrated as a topper attract
    Major Thanks to @goodtwist for his sweet topper creation!!
    Major Thanks to  @rjclarkee for his bond fulldmd creation!!
    Major Thanks to @SERGIOSOUZA for his topper creations!!  Some gems in here bro, appreciate your hard work!
    Major Thanks to @Migs for his Bond topper it's awesome!!
    Major Thanks to @larouillas for being cool and letting temporarily use his callout template (from the other bond pup), until I get matching ones made for this awesome overlay
    Major Thanks to anyone else involved I didn't mention will edit as necessary

1. I love the Delay of Game Trigger, if you idle in the shooter lane youll get a 12 second "risque" clip every 13 seconds that is quite likely nowhere else in the pup but here.  

2.  It's a little chaotic but so is Bond baby!  Have fun!!  I use max table volume, occasionally one click below max volume on table.  

Cheers VPUniverse!

3628 downloads

(9 reviews)

39 comments

Updated

9. Dark Crystal Pup & Table Marcade Mod

Greetings 80's Kids!

Much happier to present it to you in this more polished form.  Which pup shall be attacked next?  Shaken not stirred?
    Delete the old pup and table file completely, kept name the same for popper purposes.
    Had to recrop and reprocess everything, it's all normalized to 1080p and will run and look smoother now. Added a Bottom Topper Attract for more eyecandy and another callout.  

1.  A "-1" second "rest delay" MAY need to be added to the Ball Launch Clip "screen 4" for new ball launch clip trigger.  Need playtest if you arent getting the ball launch clips on balls 2 and 3.  Ball 1 is fine.  Simple fix but may need to change that when I know if it's an issue.

Just an attempt to bring the movie to the table! Pleasantly suprised with how it turned out!

Major Thanks to @wpilotfor givin me the green light to do a pup for this table! Excellent work man, love it. 
    Major Thanks to the legendary JPSalas for the original serious sam table this is a reskin of.  
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcadefor these amazing overlays, loading video, fulldmd, top topper, main backglass, wow man.... they all look really incredible.... animations are spot on perfect.  He's on vacation at moment and won't even get to play it for two more weeks!!!  Have Fun man!  This table was his request and highest on his pup wish list!  
    Major Thanks to @Addestratorefor his topper backglass i left in the pup as an option for people, it looks really cool, flawless animation also Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @ionman99for his sweet animated wheel! I use it!  Looks great!! Thanks man
    Major Thanks to @Cliffy, for the premptive new pup options he will most likely create and post for all desktop users! Patience my friends!
    Major Thanks to  @nagaidevil for playtesting!!
    Major Thanks to @Cliffy for adding jp's ornate gold siderails, lockdown bar, desktop background to the table! Makes it look awesome!

1.  You May have perspective issues with this table. I warn you.  I did.   The only way to change that i know of is pressing F6 interactive table edit, and resize everything to fit perfectly on whatever playfield monitor you use.  Resize them to fit perfect, quit table, then save table.....  I'm no master of fixing the table to fit perfectly, so I may have to get someone to save a POV that looks perfect, send it to me, and i'll reupload the table file with the new point of view imported. 

2.  Have fun!

2411 downloads

(5 reviews)

28 comments

Updated

10. Tron Classic Pup & Table

Greetings Programs!

I use VPX 10.7.4
    Use either of the compatible table files included in download

Major Thanks to @xenonph and @wpilot for their awesome table mods that they granted me permission to do a template for a pup to match!  All of us Tron lovers Appreciate you guys so much!
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for this amazing overlay set he made for this in my early days of my pup creation journey, truly you're a graphics master man.  Appreciate you so much!
    Major Thanks to @merlinrtp for figuring out how to extend the ball lost table for this ROM, it got propelled to the very top of my to do list when he figured it out!  Thank you so much!  Who knew you live 30 miles away from me thereabouts! Awesome man, we've got work to do! 
    Major Thanks to @PIPAllah for figuring out attract trigger so easily!  Appreciate you big time! I owe you still!
    Major Thanks to whoever created this fulldmd, i THINK it was from popper menu media search but I don't know it's been so long. I've got a hunch it was @awalsh053 but I'm not sure still.  Will edit this when I know for sure who made it.  Thank you!

1.  I've been pestering some table creators to make a NON-ROM version of a new tron table for a minute!  If you are a table creator, I'm pestering you too..... right now!  If you feel me, please put it on your to do list!  Tron is epic!  I'd do a pup for it to whatever parameters you want, I'm at your command, disposal, and secrecy!  I guess a new rom Reskin would be cool too, as long as it's a pup friendly rom.

2.  Tron's highly sentimental to me personally.... when I was a little kid the Tron arcade unit was always to most impactful and visually stunning arcade unit I would play as a kid, and the movie.... needless to say.... i wanna bring it to pinball for all of us Tron dorks!  Not to mention, used to play Tron Deadly Discs on the freaking Intellivision as a kid.  

3.  If you want to Change the Attract from the Tron 3 Ares attract I elected to roll with despite the watermark which we can't do anything about then make sure you also change the appropriate "kill attract triggers" for the corresponding "screen 4" filename of the attract you want to use.  You change the attract in pupeditor Triggers Tab.  The watermark is a small price to pay, the nostalgia and pump you up factor was way too high!  I asked the tron 3 attract creator for a non-watermarked version for pinball table purposes, hopefully hear back from him soon.

4.  Updates with more callouts are comin pretty soon for this.  I was originally gonna have the tron 2 clips in a seperate folder to OPTIONALLY add to the pup, but after playtesting.... it's too cool with them in it, so elected to leave them in by default.... there's always a delete button if you wanna remove tron 2 clips.

End of Line

2116 downloads

(4 reviews)

34 comments

Updated

11. Tron Classic Dual Table Pup Rom Edition

Greetings Programs!

I use VPX 10.7.4
    Use either of the compatible table files included in download

Major Thanks to @xenonph and @wpilot for their awesome table mods that they granted me permission to do a template for a pup to match!  All of us Tron lovers Appreciate you guys so much!
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for this amazing overlay set he made for this in my early days of my pup creation journey, truly you're a graphics master man.  Appreciate you so much!
    Major Thanks to @merlinrtp for figuring out how to extended the ball lost table for this ROM, it got propelled to the very top of my to do list when he figured it out!  Thank you so much!  Who knew you live 30 miles away from me thereabouts! 
    Major Thanks to @PIPAllah for figuring out attract trigger so easily!  Appreciate you big time! I owe you still!
    Major Thanks to whoever created this fulldmd, i THINK it was from popper menu media search but I don't know it's been so long. I've got a hunch it was @awalsh053 but I'm not sure still.  Will edit this when I know for sure who made it.  Thank you!

1.  I've been pestering some table creators to make a NON-ROM version of a new tron table for a minute!  If you are a table creator, I'm pestering you too.....right now! If you feel me, please put it on your to do list!  Tron is epic!  I'd do a pup for it to whatever parameters you want, I'm at your command, disposal and secrecy!!

2.  Tron's highly sentimental to me personally.... when I was a little kid the Tron arcade unit was always to most impactful and visually stunning arcade unit I would play as a kid, and the movie.... needless to say.... i wanna bring it to pinball for all of us Tron dorks!  If there was a non-rom table with many more callouts potential, could be a super cool new table.  

3.  If you want to Change the Attract from the Tron 3 Ares attract I elected to roll with despite the watermark which we can't do anything about then make sure you also change the appropriate "kill attract triggers" for the corresponding "screen 4" filename of the attract you want to use.  You change the attract in pupeditor Triggers Tab.  The watermark is a small price to pay, the nostalgia and pump you up factor was way too high!  I asked the tron 3 attract creator for a non-watermarked version for pinball table purposes, hopefully hear back from him soon.

4.  Updates with more callouts are comin pretty soon for this.  I was originally gonna have the tron 2 clips in a seperate folder to OPTIONALLY add to the pup, but after playtesting.... it's too cool with them in it, so elected to leave them in by default.... there's always a delete button if you wanna remove tron 2 clips.

End of Line

202 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Jack Sparrow Pup & Table marty02

Ahoy Mateys!

pup googledrive Link Temporarily disabled, new version uploaded awaiting approval.

Using VPX 10.8 is preferred
    Using VPX 10.7.4 64-bit works also as an alternative

Must use enclosed table file from the pup download.  Must delete the old pup!

Major Thanks to @marty02 for this truly epic table.  It is one of my favorite to just play uninterupted for hours.  Truly a masterpiece thank you so much for making this its incredible.  I just wanted to add to it to make it even more immersive.  Thank you! 
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcadefor helping out with my clips big time, realized i was doing something this whole time finally.  Thank you for these amazing overlays, they really bring this table to life.  Thank you so much.  You power leveled me today thank you so much!
    Major Thanks to @Cliffy for adding 3 ball plastics he made to this table for the custom table file.  Thank you for the piratey text you came up with!!!  Thank you for helping get this thing right with your playtesting and feedback, cant do it without ya me heartie!
    Major Thanks to @purcho for his awesome loading screen he let me post with the pup!
    Major Thanks to @Goldengames320 for this epic fulldmd he made a few days ago, it looks so awesome thank you!
    Major Thanks to @davadruix for his sweet wheels he let me post with the pup thank you!!
    Major Thanks to @SERGIOSOUZA for his sweet fulldmd and backglass options!
    Major Thanks to @Addestratore for his topper creation I included as a primary topper for people! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @Livin for helping me get the audio closer to correct and playtesting! We'll keep improving it !
    Major Thanks to anyone I forgot to mention will edit later!

Cheers VPUniverse!

2194 downloads

(10 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

13. Spooky Wednesday VPX Original 2024 Table and PupPack

*****All in 1 Download (Table File, PupPack, UltraDMD, and Media) The larger Files is the all in download*****

***** This Table Requires VPX 10.7.4 Final 64bit (have not tested it on 32bit),*****

*****On Game Launch wait for AttractMode to Start Before Starting the game otherwise
    The Game Will Not Start Up Right and you will have to Re-Launch The Table-
    This game is set to FREE PLAY.*****

Big Thanks to all the table Authors and all the vpinball software creators that have been
    in the game a long time, With everyone's continuous improvements of current software the 
    development of new software and new scripting techniques. 
    Big thank you to All you VPinball Legends! 
    You make it possible for tables like this to be created.
    Thank you to ROM for Creating the original table layout and for giving permission to mod it.

********************SPOOKY WEDNESDAY VPX Original 2024 V0.0.1********************************
    Maybe this forced vacation will be more interesting than I thought, Unlike this Pinball Table,
    Not every thread has been tied up, Nor every question answered. There are still secrets
    lurking in the dark corners of Jericho. Were Laurel Gates and Tyler just pawns in a bigger
    game? Will today's Stalker become tomorrow's Nemesis??????
    I KNOW THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING YOU!!!

So happy to bring to you this WEDNESDAY ADDAMS Based VPX Table, This is a 7 Mode game,
    3 Multiball Modes, 3 Single ball Modes, and a WIZARD MODE. I have had a blast over the 
    last 13 months making this table and have included many aspects of the show into the game.
    The game has many surprising aspects in it to keep things interesting, Such as playfield art
    changing for each mode, Disappearing and RE-Appearing models, Almost Every Model has moving
    Animations ect. I have also setup the modes that have been won in a way where the player can
    let go of the flippers take a breath after beating the mode and enjoy the puppack's victory
    Mode Videos before moving on to the next mode. Something players don't usually get to do to 
    much of with puppack tables,To both be able to let go of the flippers take a breath
    and enjoy a min of the puppack before starting the next mode. CHEERS EVERYONE!

Everyone Please Read The "READ ME" Files with the media download, there is something for both
    cab users and single screen desktop/laptop users.
    Game Rules:
    The Rules of The Game Will Appear in the SilverBox in the top left of the PUP-Pack, They will Also Appear 
    on the Small Sign in front of the BackWall of the Playfield.

Thank You to everyone who downloads this table! All you awesome pinballers out there are what makes a table 
    like this worth creating! ENJOY Have A SPOOKY TIME PINBALLERS, and don't forget to SNAP TWICE

(Please DO NOT MODIFY THIS TABLE OR IT'S PUPPACK without PERMISSION!)

REGARDS, RetroRommy6604 A.K.A Out of My Mind Arcade.

2446 downloads

(12 reviews)

43 comments

Updated

14. Fiction Pup Pack

Use VPX 10.8 OR 10.74
    Delete the old pup for this as well as the old pup table file, they are not compatible here.

Major Thanks to @marty02 for making this amazing table we love.  It's amazing in every way, thank you!
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade for the sweet overlay he made for this! Looks amazing! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @hauntfreaks for letting me use a .mp4 version of his backglass/fulldmd, to blend with the pup! Thank you!
    Major Thanks to @Nevvyboy for making a new instruction card for the table when he found out I was redoing the pup!  Thank you!
    Major Thanks to anyone who makes new media that can work with the pup later!

New version has had ALL vids reprocessed/audio normalized and cropped and a few new clips added. Texts redone.
    Table file recoded from marty02's most recent table file update. Hence it has new 9.3 second ball losts.
    All vids nailbusted to 1080p by default.
    Must use the included table file, it has pupevent specific for this pup added to it.
    The only "sound manager change" to this table file is the "vo_pulp" movie quote callouts have been muted
    Pup volumes may have to be adjusted for personal preference within the "pup pack editor triggers screen"

Major Thanks to @merlinrtp for figuring out how to change ball lost delay on tronclassic rom pup.... making a new project green lighted!

End of Line

471 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

15. Phil Collins

Hello everyone, the year is over and VPU has spoiled us with the increasingly magnificent and complex VPX tables, so thanks to all the creators. So to end the year in music with the Phil table inspired by a JJP Table.
    A big thank you to Mr JPSALAS for his help

Phil Pack:
    Playfield
    Backglass
    Rules of play pdf
    Mini PUP
    Media.
    The table works on VPX 10.8 Beta but made with Vpx 10.7

HAPPY END OF YEAR HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
    PS: for the atmosphere of the table Used the LUT from 6, 7, 8, 9 because I am using a new HDR image so see you

2404 downloads

(14 reviews)

46 comments

Updated

16. Death Proof Pup & Table Balutito Mod

Must use VPMAlias.      deathproof,mousn_l4

Must use new table file in the .zip when approved.  Pupevent numbering has been changed to be higher than 699+ minimum.
    All Video has been reprocessed and  normalized all audio. standardized to 1080p by default.  Didn't crop them but i have the coordinates adjusted for the letterbox for all uncropped vids..... just saves a lot of time having to crop them, might just crop them later to feel better bout it.  All toppers are cropped.
    New Attract Option, new toppers and callouts if someone can send me a dmd dot matrix looking filter i can throw over vids to imitate a DMD.... i would greatly appreciate it

Must use VPMAlias.      deathproof,mousn_l4

Pup-Options for 2,3,4 screen users.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Major Thanks to @balutito for this amazing and underrated table.  You're a genius coder man, I might have to attack some pups on your other tables.  There's a few I'm interested in doing if no one else is.  Theres so many directions to go!
    Major Thanks to @ZandysArcade, Fantastic overlays, a master of graphics!  Thank you so much!
    Major Thanks to @GauGau for his Fulldmd, this looks great, and made my decision to do this pup even easier.
    Major Thanks to @Cliffy for figuring out my overlay issues with all previous pups.  AKA Desktop Master !
    Major Thanks to @davadruixfor his sweet wheel options!

Default Location Topper Turned off by default in all setups

Can you survive multiball?

Have fun! 

Cheers VPUniverse!!

End of Line

2218 downloads

(5 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

17. Moana table & puppack

Moana Musical videos Puppack

You need vpx10.7 to run this Table and Puppack
    no other table will work with this !!!

4 , 3 and 2 screens options inside the puppack ,  just run the bat file you need

To choose the music video press the credit button ...
    While you playing if the video stop press any flipper and other video will start playing

Thanks To PHENOM for all your Work ,..
    Thanks to Everyone U made this possible You Know U you Are

Thanks to my Team Mate Pedro Peres
    and All the VP Community 

Enjoy ... You and your Kids

2021-11-29 22-02-01.mp4

1342 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

18. DeadPool Table V5.1.2 & PupPack 2.0

DeadPool 
    Table Update V5.1.2

This is the Last version of JPsalas table converted to work with this pup pack.
    YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE PUP PACK AGAIN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE 2.0 VERSION

Thanks To dscgoesgc 

Deadpool PupPack 

Extra Screens with call outs on Apron make all the table look really good.
    You need VPX 10.8
    and you should run the table in exclusive fullscreen if you gonna
    use the apron screens (options to turn ON and OFF on the top of the script) 
    Slow PC recommended OFF, as default it's OFF
    ====Check Pictures above=====

Thanks to my TeamMate Tuga Pedro Peres

Credits inside
    Enjoy

Custom Options for screens in the Table Script
    As default it's OFF

Run the Bat file you want inside the Pupack Folder

23820 downloads

(29 reviews)

107 comments

Updated

19. Grease: Pup-Pack Edition

Updated to VPX 10.8 as of version 1.1.  Works in 10.7 but needs to be resaved after updating line 43 to False from True.

The PuP Pack uses the external DMD to trigger events, so make sure to press F1 and have "Use External DMD" checked in order for the table to work correctly.

Download from:  https://mega.nz/folder/LYYjTZYL#Ya8Biz3zlRiliVsn4sEqPg

If you enjoy this table, feel free to donate to me here: https://paypal.me/judremy

Grease is the Word!  Finally, a Grease table with a fully integrated Pup-Pack.  I spent about 500 hours on this learning how to build a pup-pack and do an integration using pupscript_vbs.pup to have three music tracks that the table switches between depending on the type of mode you are in and which song should play for that mode.  Please read the included "Read Me First.txt" file for setup instructions.

IMPORTANT
    In VPinMAME, be sure you have the following:
    In DMDDevice.ini:
    [pinup]
    ; if enabled, send frames to PinUP.
    enabled = true

In VPMAlias you should have a row that says:
    grease,elvis

THANKS
    Thanks go out to the usuals: 
    JPSalas (for the original table and help with some features) NailBuster (for Pup) Joe Picasso (for the 3Dmodels) marty02 for the original Grease table art  
    Thanks also go out to:
    Boroka (for his constant encouragement & assistance with coming up with the modes) justthebest (for his QA help)  

RULES
    OBJECTIVE: Get to GRADUATION by lighting the following:
    MODES COMPLETED (start all 5 song modes) ~
        Rock n’ Roll  ( Shoot the JUKEBOX Target multiple times )     One That I Want  ( Shoot INNER LOOP with Upper Right Flipper )     Greased Lightnin’  ( Shoot balls into the GARAGE on Upper Playfield )     Hand Jive!  ( Shoot balls into the RYDELL EJECT HOLE )     We Go Together  ( Shoot WE-GO-TOGETHER shots ) GIFTS FROM DANNY COMPLETED ~ Shoot D-A-N-N-Y Drop Targets to light GIFT
      FROM DANNY at the TOP EJECT HOLE.
    TOP TEN COUNTDOWN COMPLETED ~ Shoot lit music notes to advance TOP 10
        COUNTDOWN.
    SKILL SHOT : Plunge ball into the KZAZ Top Lanes or D-A-N-N-Y Drop Targets.
    MYSTERY : Ball in the Pop Bumpers will change channels until all 3 TVs match.
    EXTRA BALL : Shoot Right Ramp repeatedly to light Extra Ball.
    NBS : Complete N-B-S to double all scoring.
    GREASE : Spell G-R-E-A-S-E ( letters lit in Back Panel ) to earn a Multiball after the game.

If you don't own the Grease soundtrack, please buy it if you enjoy the music.  Same goes for the movie.

Line 43 in the table script should be set to False if not on VPinMAME 3.6 or newer as of version 1.1:
    '==================================================
    ' Set to true if using VPinMAME 3.6 or newer
    '==================================================
    const PWMflashers = True         

FUN FACT:  The Grease song heard from spelling GREASE is the original opening song for the movie.

Version 1.1:
    Lowered lighting at the slings/inlanes area down.  Was way too much.
    Updated table to set VPinMAME volume for elvis rom back to 0 from -32.

2224 downloads

(9 reviews)

59 comments

Updated

20. Thundercats Pinball

V 1.0.8 has several key updates, fixed a handful of buggy shapes/materials that were overlooked creating some weird bounces. A bunch of other updates including a much better DMD, Scorbit and VR Mode and some new light sequences.

This table and PuP Pack are a collaboration of MerlinRTP & CapNClaw
    Many thanks to JP Salas & Scotty Wic otherwise this table would not be possible
    Thanks to these additional folks for assisting
    Hawkeyez88 – PuP Pack Advice
    Team Tuga – Pup Overlays
    PinStratsDan/Pegula – Beta testing and bame balancing ideas
    Astriling21, DomLovesLobby and many others for Beta Testing

This table consists of three files required for gameplay
    1.    Table Script
    2.   Pup Pack
    3.    UltraDMD Folder
    Install instructions are included along with wheel art.

Demo.mp4

19866 downloads

(23 reviews)

99 comments

Updated

21. Megadeth (Original)

The table works in 10.7 but I recommend 10.8, especially for VR.
    Choose whether or not to use the pup pack and minigame or VR. All options are at the top of the script.
    I hope you all enjoy it. Lots of love and passion went into this project by a large group of talented friends.
    Optional:
    If you would like to help support me in achieving a new work PC to keep bringing you new content. I am 2/3s of the way to my goal here
    https://gofund.me/64406bbb

4254 downloads

(41 reviews)

74 comments

Updated

22. Cuphead Pro, PuP Perdition Edition (D. Goblett & Co 2020)

Cuphead Pro, PuP Perdition Edition (D.Goblett & Co. 2020)

I was inspired to create this pup-pack to go with this incredible original table, designed by @scottacus.  The idea was to create an experience similar to the REAL table that Scott built.  His table has a bunch of boss videos running on his backglass for boss fights and a really cool numerical display for scoring.  Using that as inspiration I created this pup pack.  The original VPX table was created by @Onevox and @bord and they were kind enough to give me permission to create this pup pack for this table. @scottacus provided many of the original assets from the real table as well as my internet scraping abilities.  @Wylte provided a few bug fixes and improvements to the table script which work great.  I also had some graphical help from @Jagandy82 who created the pup overlays and the topper animation.  Thanks to everyone for their help and support.  This is my first pup-pack so all constructive criticism is welcome. Cheers!

This pup-pack provides eight different configurations for your home setup:
    Option 1 - 4 Screen - FullDMD, BG, Topper
    Option 2 - 4 Screen - DMD, BG, Topper
    Option 3 - 4 Screen - Pup on FullDMD, B2S on BG, Topper
    Option 4 - 3 Screen - FullDMD, BG, No Topper
    Option 5 - 3 Screen - DMD, BG, No Topper
    Option 6 - 3 Screen - Pup on FullDMD, B2S on BG, No Topper
    Option 7 - 2 Screen - BG, No DMD, No Topper
    Option 8 - 1 Screen - Desktop

As a bonus I created a Wizard mode at the end after you defeat all the bosses where you battle the devil.  It's really difficult to get there but is quite satisfying when you do.  To make it a little easier, we do provide a script variable to allow for 3" flippers instead of 2".  It will still be a challenge either way.  Do you have what it takes to defeat the devil?

If you are unfamiliar with this table, the original table is at:

To follow the incredible journey of @scottacus building this table from scratch in real life, check out this series of posts on pinside:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cuphead-home-brew-pinball

And here is a video of the gameplay of the live game:

While this pup-pack is not a one-for-one recreation of the live backglass, it's inspired and based upon that design and style.  Please enjoy.

All Artwork, Logos, Music, Copyrights, and Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

3013 downloads

(15 reviews)

109 comments

Updated

23. Halloween MM Edition

Attention this table is reserved for people over 16 years old.

Hello everyone for the Halloween party I share with you this table Halloween michael myers edition it is inspired by Spooky pinball haloween. I use a script from Mr JPSalas that I thank. I have adapted and modified the script to adapt to this table. good Halloween to all.

The rules are simple and indicated on the table DMD.
    there are 15 missions to do, activated via the kickers on top of the mini playfield 2
    collect objects with blue targets to activate bonus points, extra ball, multiplier, two ball, complete mission and mystery.
    activate multiplier bonuses via knives and blood drop with X
    Multiball up to 4 balls activated with the 2 green targets on mini playfield 1 and validated with the top kicker on mini playfield 2.
    Puppack with 40 mini action videos
    Backglass 1 or 2 screen
    120 Halloween movie voices
    10 musics
    3D creation
    3 Bumpers Kill (not visible but very useful) surprise when the Bumpers kill mission is activated
    I've included a few humorous scenes, as Halloween is meant to be a party.
    have fun and happy halloween!

Thanks to Jpsalas
    Thanks to james for the tests

The pack contains
    Playfield
    2 backglass (1 screen or 2 screens)
    Pupack
    media

2351 downloads

(17 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

24. Elvira Dual Table Pup Pack

Use this link for pup, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15AFWpKAFsEv72Ki_fgyaXBU0YRDyRUN6?usp=drive_link

Use VPX 10.7.4     FOR ME 32 bit is MORE STABLE. Seems to randomly "black out" the pup in 64 bit sometimes.   "it might just be me  having this issue after doing this 10.8 upgrade..... ran perfect in 64 bit before i did the 10.8 upgrade",  I'm not sure if it's just me that the pup blacks out sometimes when using 64 bit or not. Very curious if it runs well for people and if it's JUST ME that has some issues with the 64 bit file.  The 10.8 upgrade i did might need to be redone from scratch... it's been causing a lil havoc on a few tables. particularly some pups just "blacking out to invisible blank screens"

Right Magna Changes Music anytime.  

Mega Thanks to @versins77 for this masterly crafted table for vpx, it's perfect. Your lighting options for the table are epic, it really completes the table! Thank you so much for your work its so appreciated by the entire community
    Mega Thanks to @hauntfreaksfor your House of Horrors Reskin , looks so good. I love all your work thank you so much!!
    Mega Thanks to @Jagandy82 for making some ultra cool overlays for BOTH pups.... New FULLDMD he made looks amazing! I urge you all to check out his Cabinet Theme setups he made for this table... i'm tempted to do an elvira art cab after seeing all his sweet media he made for our Mistress of the Dark.
    Mega Thanks to @nagaidevil for his creative input and help bringing this pup to life!! Thank you!!
    Mega Thanks to @pritch33 and @hauntfreaks for their animated wheel creations, they look great. i love them both
    Mega Thanks to @Nesta78 for your media creations , amazing work Thank you!
    Mega Thanks to anyone I forgot to mention, will edit later. It's a lot to remember man!

There's a few different Attract options if you don't like the current one.

Adding pupoptions when i get some time, always seem to forget to do pupoptions till last minute!  Current default is 3 screen cabinet

Cheers VPUniverse!!!

2386 downloads

(7 reviews)

16 comments

Updated

25. Sleepwalkers Pup & Table

Use this link for pup, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1or5-YC9ENWOEUvrgi8HtuovXvkfIN43W?usp=drive_link

Use VPX 10.7.4    64 bit, or 32 bit

ADD THE MUSIC file to the visual pinball/Music folder

Major Thanks to ivantba, the original creator of the table.  Thank you!!! I just wanted to elevate your awesome table, Appreciate you!!!
    Major Thanks to @Jagandy82 for the beautiful overlays AND Fulldmd, they look amazing!
    Major Thanks to @nagaidevilfor creative input, playtesting and everything you do man! You rule!
    Major Thanks to @80sRkadeguy70for making a sweet wheel for the pup!!

Pup-options being done last minute as usual.  It's set up for 3 screens by default

Cheers VPUniverse!!!

364 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated