Files
    Comments
    Reviews
    Latest File
    By Mitshiba

42    0

• Categories.png

• Downloads Remaining

If you like VPU and enjoy what we bring to the Digital Pinball scene, please consider becoming a supporting member and upgrade your membership today.

Modified (MOD) Games

41 files

1. Gridiron Graphics and Sound mod

This is a playfield graphics and sound mod to loserman76's gridiron table. Thankyou and credit to him for reproducing this interesting 4 flipper Gottleib game from 1977. Ive blended old and new images and I like the way the plastics, Scottacus'sBackglass and the modified apron blend with the new playfield graphics. Sound mods include Rolling ball adjusted to -13dB, vari target and target sounds added, rubber post and flipper sounds added.
    I did this mod primarily for myself as it was one of the few games I played as a kid and it is very kind of loser man 76 to make it available for others to enjoy. This table was made in VPX7.
    cheers
    RusstyT

This is loserman76's original post info

Gridiron - Gottlieb 1977
    Original conversion of Pinuck's VP9 table by Scottacus
    Backglass image by Wildman
    Images culled from the internet

This is Gottlieb's re-do of Pro Football. Pretty much the same table, but now it is 2 player and the outlanes will always score a touchdown even if the score motor is running (a flaw that the Gottlieb designer of this table corrected when he redid it).
    Unique thing about this table - match is based on last 3 digits. I don't believe Gottlieb ever did this prior with their tables.
    My table is a complete rebuild of the table. Prior tables were used to identify scoring and such. You will also note this one has the correct plastics. Prior tables used (incorrectly) Pro Football's plastics.
    Gridiron_RusstyTmod1_0.vpx

218 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

2. Monday Night Football (Data East 1989) SG1bsoN MOD

Here is my MOD of Data East Monday Night Football by allknowing2012

Changes include

Lighting, Playfield Shadows, New Flippers, Flipper Shadows, Redrawn Apron, Adjusted Plastics
    Redrawn Slingshot Plastics, Physics, POV, Sidewalls, Adjusted Walls/Ramps, Added/Fixed Sounds, Changed Rubbers to White

10.7 required

I hope you like it

376 downloads

(2 reviews)

12 comments

Submitted

3. Big House (Gottlieb 1989) MOD

Big House Gottlieb 1989, 
    Originally made for VP9 by mfugemann (2015)
    VPX conversion by Rascal (2019)
    VPX enhanced MOD by Aubrel (2021)

Big House is a very underrated pinball game. This table was already very well done and needed only to be updated and improved for vpx.
    I added in this new version some nice features to really much improve the gaming and the visual experiences.
    By the way, everything has been done to match at best the real pinball machine.

I did a very big work on the overall lighting and the sound of this table and checked every details to render at its best.
    -The overall lighting power is set automatically depending of the LUT chosen.
    -The overall lighting power is updated in live depending of the current GI state.
    -Darkness level is updated in live and can be set in the scrip to be just "as you want".
    -Most collision sounds and the sound code are updated.

Some Mods have been also included (apron color, blades, instructions in french)

Most important changes :
    - Lighting redone completely
    - Sound redone almost completely
    - Script code updated and improved
    - Right ramp and captive ball moves improved
    - GI lights fixed and positioned to match the real pinball
    - Luts selection by Right MagnaSave
    - Mods selection by Left MagnaSave
    - Ball and flippers shadows
    - Playfield cleanups (and sharpness by movieguru)
    - Physics and gameplay improved
    - Visual, sound and configuration options added
    - Multiball light show improved
    - Many small details, materials changed,...
    - New backwall for desktop users
    - Digital display added for desktop users

I love this pinball and really hope you will enjoy it 

756 downloads

(1 review)

10 comments

Updated

4. WaterWorld (Gottlieb 1995) MOD

I'm pleased to share here my very first contribution
    This is a MOD (mostly visual/graphic/sound) of the amazing VisualPinball Table Waterworld !!!

This table was built for VP9 by mfuegemann and converted to VPX by Goldchicco & 32assassin (with also the help from Arrestis for the playfiled/apron and Arngrim for DOF script)
    Thanks to all involved!

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
    PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

For this MOD I just polished it the best I can the flashers, some lights, some plastics, some materials, I did many small changes and fixes on ramps, playfield,... and added the collision sounds.
    Unfortunately this table lacks good ressources... but even like that, it's was really enjoyable and now I hope it will even more good!!

By the way I have to say that even if I spent a lot of time trying to improve this table, I'm not so happy:
    - Most of the changes I did on the arts are nearly invisibles (I think I lost a big amount of time for nearly nothing...)
    - The overall improvment of this mod is not as good as expected when started (but it was a very good training ).

Thanks again to Goldchicco who gave me the permission to release and share this mod.

MOD 1.2
    - Boat mesh modified with a reduced cabin height (now the wave can be lowered).
    - Boat primitive uv map fixed (texture issues fixed)
    - Wave height position reduced
    - Flasher lights heights increased and intensities reduced (should fix oversaturation shown on some systems)
    - Top flasher fixed (was disabled by accident in previous version)
    - Flippers and inlanes adjusted
    - Bottom GI lights modulate values increased to 0.999
    - Wall012 material updated to match the other plastics renderings.
    - Upper left walls side images coordinates fixed
    - Most old or unused images removed (file size reduced)

MOD 1.1
    - Collision sounds added
    - LUT selection (R Ctrl) and lightsLevelUpdate
    - Iaakki's FadeDisableLighting added
    - GI hallos improved

MOD 1.0 (first release)
    - Tournaent mode with Left-MagnaSave (L Ctrl)
    - Buyin with Buyin button (2)   😛
    - most of the lights, flashers, arts, plastics have been improved/updated/changed
    - Many materials updated, some walls and ramps adjusted
    - Some playfield image improvements
    - POV settings (FS and DT) are set for a 16:9 display
    - Backdrop shared by Batch included

Enjoy!

1,239 downloads

(1 review)

15 comments

Updated

5. Shovel Knight 4k RusstyTMod1.0

Fast, Fun & Captivating. The eye popping table graphics, attention to detail with lighting, music and effects will draw you in from the moment you this start this game. This game has 10 modes, 32  sound tracks, changing colour lights and continual backglass game play instructions that guide you through an action packed pinball adventure. The rolling ball sounds on ramps and the table are embellished with fx effects that generate an immersive pinball experience . This table is deserving of a place in anyones cabinet or desktop and the uniqueness of the scripting to backglass makes this table deserving of a place in Virtual Pinball history. Enjoy!
    VP 10.7 is required to play this game. This game is fully scripted and requires no ROM. The game and backglass are included in the download and the EM reels are set to visible for desktop use. A 3 screen backglass by outhere is also available to download. The rules for the modes and bonuses are on the Apron rule Cards. All credit to Wizball for creating a very clever smooth running game game and thanks of course to him for helping me during the mod. This game is fast flowing game so you will have to refer to the apron rules and hints at some time. The full rule set is in Wizballs original post if you would like to see these.
    For desktop players open the game in edit mode and check that the preferences are set for desktop mode. If this is the first time you are using VP7. ie. Video graphics has Cabinet mode deselected and Full Screen mode selected and in the key nudge preference ensure that B2S is deselected. Save and close and reopen.
    If you are still having trouble seeing the score on the playfield then you do the following
    Open the script, Line 11 says:
    Const bAlwaysDisplayScore = False ' Always show the score on the playfield even if there is B2S
    Make it say:
    Const bAlwaysDisplayScore = True ' Always show the score on the playfield even if there is B2S

Mods in this table include;
    New table graphics and plastics.Compiled using graphics from the Yacht Club and light and plastic techniques that I have been experimenting with. 
    New bumper and backdrop graphics
    Character Lighting created to fit the 11 character silhouettes and lighting of the central shovel knight character illuminates the bottom playfield in conjunction with bumper GI.
    Music has been allocated to the Backglass and table sounds added for the wire ramps, targets, kicker in and rolling ball wave files adjusted to -13dB to hear the ball roll.

Thankyou for checking out  Wizball's fantastic game and please leave him a thank you. 

ShovelKnight_RusstyTMod1_0_.zip ShovelKnight_CabVersion_RusstyTMod1_0.directb2s ShovelKnight_DeskTopRusstyTMod_1.zip

369 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

6. Star Wars - Tribute

MUSIC FOLDER IS ADDED.

Let me know what you think of the table by rating it. Injoy

Reupload of my Star Wars Tribute table 
    Version 1.3

Simple changes:
    - Back to original playfield image
    - Sound update
    - Changed the table name

Credits to JPSalas and Siggi

602 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Conan (Rowamet 1983) VPX Sound+Reg MOD

I first would like to thank JPSalas and Batch for giving me permission to make these VPX mods. I would also like to thank them for making great tables!!
    They both put in alot of time and work on the original tables, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I would encourage you to thank the original authors of the table!
    Batch's VP9 Conan DT version...
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11060
    JPSalas' VPX Rolling Stones..
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12914
    I also would like to thank Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for teaching me how to add timers to script.

I also would like to thank Steve "Slydog43" for which these VPX mods would not be possible!!

I used Batch's graphics from his VP9 version, as his version was the best version of Conan available in my opinion.
    I added Batch's Backdrop to DT version, and had to modify it to fit the DMD reels. I just enlarged the box he had in upper left and moved the reels to fit. Any other way would have messed up his backdrop pic.(It all can still be seen clearly.)
    I added Crom Font for Backdrop text lights.
    SoundMOD:
    I found a bunch of sound effects on Google search.
    All of these sound effects are from the first Conan the Barbarian movie that was made in the 80's.
    There are 10 background music sounds. 5 for plunger pull, 5 for Drain.
    There 19 other voice and sword sound effects trigered by bumpers, rollovers, targets, saucer, coin insert.

Place contents of music folder into music folder where Visual Pinball is installed.

The Credits and Match are off by default.
    Hit F6 on keyboard when table is running to open Settings Menu, and you can adjust from there.
    (I was going to include a nvram with the Credits and Match on, but it would be just as simple for you to change using F6.)
    This table uses the 7 Digit Rolling Stones ROM. (rollstob)
    Hope you like it!!
    Stay tuned for VPX version of Conan the Destroyer sound mod!!

1,389 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. The Mandalorian

The Mandalorian 1.1
    Reupload from Vpinball with fixes.

Concept & Graphic Design : Addestratore
    Music & Sound Design : iDigStuff
    Original Table Author (Cybernaut): mistermixer
    Additional Script Support: William Hammond, HiRez00

The Mandalorians are a clan-based group that is comprised of members from multiple species—all bound
    by a common culture, creed and code: “This is the way”.  After the fall of the Empire and at the start
    of the rise of the New Republic, some Mandalorians went into hiding following the Empire's Great Purge.
    You are one member of this group, hiding in an enclave on Navaro.
    You are a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic
    as you collect bounties of the wanted to bring credits back to the tribe for use.

Release Notes from Authors
        -If you have difficulty getting the table to accept credits please
         replace the NVRAM in the "VPinMame NVRAM" folder with the provided file
        -This table's soundtrack was programmed start to finish using the OST.
         However if you would prefer to skip a track or stop the music you can control
         it with the magnasave buttons

Included with download

-Table File
    -Rules.pdf
    -Wheel.png
    -ROM
    -Music Files
    -NVRAM File

Installation:
    Mandalorian 1.0.vpx -------->   VPX Tables Folder
    cybernaut.zip ----------------> Roms Folder
    cybernaut.nvram --------------> Vpinmame\nvram Folder (if necessary)
    Mandalorian ------------------> Drag and drop the ENTIRE FOLDER "Mandalorian" into VisualPinball\MUSIC

458 downloads

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

9. CARCARIASS PINBALL CHAOS MOD 1.1

Hello everybody, Salutoulmonde !!!
    It was my first Vpx table "creation", so I wanted to begin with something simple, a Mod.
    My table is a Mod of the Joe Bar Team table & Dimmu Borgir tables, wich are Iron Maiden table Mod, which is itself a Firepower mod.
    C'est ma première "création sur Vpx, alors j'ai voulu commencer par un truc assez simple, une Mod.
    Ma table est  une Mod de la Joe Bar Team & Dimmu Borgir, qui sont des Mod de la Iron Maiden, elle même Mod de la FirePower.
    So all the credit goes to all the previous authors and people who worked on this before me
    (you’ll find their names in the script).
    Thank you all (specialy Zedixair thank you for yout help).
    Du coup, le mérite revient aux créateurs précédents qui ont créé et travaillé sur cette table avant moi, ils sont cités dans le script.
    Merci à vous (spécialement Zedixair merci de ton aide et ta dispo).
    If you like "Technic Heavy Melodic Death Metal", If you like throaty voices, guitars Vs bass tapping battles, and if you like quick doublebass drumming ??
    This Vpx Table is for you !!
    Si vous aimez le "Technic Heavy Melodic Death Metal", si vous aimez les voix gutturales, les combats de tapping guitare Vs basse, et si vous aimez la double grosse caisse rapide ??
    Cette table Vpx est faite pour vous!!

Special Thanks to the Carcariass band, because they allow me to create this table.
    They also gave me their originals Lp's sleeves pictures files for the Playfield and T-shirts pictures files for the Backglass.
    Thank you to trust me, my good friends.
    Remerciement spécial au groupe Carcariass, car ils m'ont autorisé a faire cette table.
    Il m'ont aussi fourni les fichiers originaux des images de leur pochettes d'album, pour le Playfield, ainsi que ceux de leurs T-shirts, que j'ai utilisés pour les Backglass.
    Merci de votre confiance, les z'amis ;-))

IF YOU LIKE CARCARIASS MUSIC, VISIT :https://carcariass.com/ .......AND PLEASE BUY IT !!
    Si la musique de Carcariass vous plait, aller sur leur site https://carcariass.com/ et acheter la SVP
    Special Thanks to the "Monte Ton Cab" "MTC" Team for help and tutorials.
    Encore merci au groupe MTC pour l'aide et les tutos.
    In the download zip folder, you'll find the table VPX file, three DB2S files, rom zip file and some PinballX folders (Ten wheels (Choose your favorite), Backglass video, Table audio, Playfield image, DMD image)
    Dans le dossier Zip, vous trouverez le fichier de la table .Vpx, trois Backglass fichiers DB2S, la rom zippée et des dossiers pour PinballX (Dix Wheels (Ya du Choix), une vidéo Backglass,un fichier Table audio, une image Playfield et une DMD)

I hope you'll enjoy this table,
    Have fun.
    J’espère que vous aimerez cette table.
    Amusez vous bien.
    CARCARIASS is a Melodic and Technical Death Metal band from France.
    The current line-up is Pascal Lanquetin (lead and rhythm guitars), Raphaël Couturier (bass and vocals), Bertrand Simonin (drums) and Jérome Thomas (singer on the New Album “Planet Chaos”).
    The music of CARCARIASS is very directed instrumental going from Death Metal to Heavy Metal.
    The name CARCARIASS comes from Carcharodon Carcharias, the Latin name of the Great White Shark.
    In 1997, first CD entitled “Hell On Earth“.
    In 1998, second album “Sideral Torment” on Impacts Records at the Impuls studios in Belgium (GOJIRA,…).
    In 2002, third album “Killing Process” on Adipocere Records (MOONSPELL, ALASTIS,…) produced at LB-LAB with Stephane Buriez (LOUDBLAST);
    Between 2004 and 2016 the band decided to stop concerts but continued to play music.
    In 2009, fourth album “E-Xtinction” on Great Dane Records/Season Of Mist Distribution.
    In 2013, new mastering of the first two albums in a double CD called “Hell & Torment” released by Great Dane Records ;
    End of 2016, CARCARIASS is coming back on Tour, and played at HELLFEST 2017 and at many others Metal Festival.
    2018 : CARCARIASS played at Many concerts and Worked on a new album !
    2019 : “Planet Chaos” is recording and mixing at Downtone Studio in SWITZERLAND by DROP (Guitarist of the swiss band SAMAEL & SYBREED).
    Mastering in SWEDEN at Fascination Street Studio by JENS BOGREN (ARCH ENNEMY, DIMMU BORGIR, AMON AMARTH, SEPULTURA, KREATOR,…).
    Jérôme THOMAS from the swiss band SCIENCE OF DISORDER is singing in the new album.

CARCARIASS PINBALL CHAOS Mod Installation:
    - Copy and paste the table file into your Visual Pinball "tables" folder,
    Copiez et collez le fichier .Vpx dans le dossier Tables de Visual Pinball,
    - Choose one of the db2s file(your favorite) and copy it and paste into your Visual Pinball "tables" folder too, rename db2s file as the Table name,
    Choisissez un des fichiers .db2s (votre favoris) copiez et collez le aussi dans le dossier Tables de Visual Pinball, pensez a bien le renommer comme le fichier .Vpx de la table.
    - Copy and paste the rom in your Visual Pinball/VPinMAME/roms folder, don't dezip it,
    Copiez et collez la Rom (Attention, sans la dézipper) dans le dossier Visual Pinball/VPinMAME/roms.

- Download Mp3 zip file with this link:
    Telechargez le fichier zip des MP3 avec le lien suivant:
    https://mega.nz/file...nEvl56H5MqniMHM

If the link doesn't work copy and paste the URL adress.
    Si le lien ne marche pas copiez et collez l'adresse de l'URL.
    - Copy all of the musics Mp3 files into your Visual Pinball "Music" folder.
    Copiez et collez tous les morceaux de musique .Mp3 dans le dossier Music de Visual Pinball
    Loliv45

105 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

10. Avatar (Stern 2012)OqqsanMod

Added new inserts flupper domes, nfossy physics, smal tweeks to make it play nice!

Credits:
     85vell for PM5
    Converted to VPX by freneticamnesic.
    Mod by Thalamus, 32a and Hauntedfreaks, Oqqsan

1,055 downloads

(1 review)

17 comments

Updated

11. TRON-Classic (Original 2021) Mod v1.04

This is a graphics and sound mod of Panthera (Gottlieb 1980).
    (WARNING!!! THIS TABLE HAS ALOT OF FLASHING LIGHTS!!! MAY CAUSE SEIZURE!!! USE AT OWN RISK!!)
    I first would like to thank JPSalas for allowing mods without permission. I would also like to thank him for making a great table!!! I also would like to thank HauntFreaks for allowing me to use his "shadows and tweeks mod" he made of JPSalas' Panthera table!!
    I would also like to thank HiRez00 for doing all the graphics on everything, including DT backdrop, playfield, and plastics!! He did a great job!! HUGE THANKS!!
     There is much more important info on original download page.
    They put in alot of time and work on the original table, and it is appreciated!! So if you like this mod, I would encourage you to thank the original author of the table, as I have only made a few changes!
    JPSalas Original Table...
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13129#
    Find ROM here...(Uses 7 digit Panthera rom "panther7")
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=988
    IPDB...
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1745
    DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD HiRez00's WHEEL IMAGES AND DB2S BACKGLASSES!!!
    HiRez00 made wheel images. Find them here...
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5145-tron-classic-1982-wheel-pack-10/
    HiRez00 made 2 db2s Backglasses. Find them here...
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5143-tron-classic-original-2018-backglass/
    THIS TABLE IS DEDICATED TO MY BROTHER DAN!!! KEEP FIGHTING BRO!!!
    I would also like to thank BorgDog for his upgrades to the table!!
    He...
    Changed flippers
    Changed kicker (cut hole in playfield image)
    Animated the rubbers behind the drops
    Couple other minor changes.
    It is definately appreciated!!!
    I also would like to thank Flupper for his great Flasher resource table!!
    I would also like to thank Thalamus for telling me how to use resource tables!!
    I also would like to thank Allknowing2012 and Gtxjoe for teaching me how to add timers to script!
    I also would like to thank DJRobX, STAT, Gtxjoe, and nFozzy, for helping me shorten my StopSounds and PlaySounds script commands.
    (They each wrote out an example, and between them all, I was able to figure it out!! BIG THANKS!!!)
    I would also like to thank DJRobX for showing me example of flasher script command for flasher placement in FS mode.
    I also would like to thank STAT for his "Team Change script", which my script is based on.
    I also would like to thank Steve "Slydog43" for which these VPX mods would not be possible!!

Tron-Classic (Original 2018) Mod
    by HiRez00 and Xenonph
    This table was made with VPX_5_beta_rev3434. Best to use this version or higher for best results.
    Find it here..
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=39428&page=1#entry397433
    The key to high scores on this table is to try and hit those upper 4 rollovers at top of table first. Then go for the drop targets. Hit the 1-2-3 lanes to light up extra ball.

Version 1.0.4
    Added Missing Load Lut script command. Now Lut is saved and loaded for next time table is played.

Version 1.03
    Fixed timer for when shutting off music with Right Magna-Save key, now the plunger attract timer is also shut off.
    Moved a few more sounds to the upper left gate, so now there is 1 of 6 sounds played instead of same tank guy saying "Range 9, Mark 45, Fire". With timeperiod=1 there are 4 sound effects on upper left gate hit.
    Added JP's Lut script. Toggle Lut's with the Buy-In key. (The "2" Key)
    Moved spinner pics to toggled with "M" key.

Version 1.02
    Added Time period option per BorgDogs request, which removes all voice and music sounds to make it more like that time period of tables. Thanks for the request BorgDog!!
    Find this option on Line 22 in table script.
    Default setting is 0 which plays all the sounds.
    Change from 0 to 1 and all voice and background music sound effects are gone.
    You will still get non-voice sound effects and flashers with options set to 1.
    Or you can toggle sounds on and off with Magna-Save buttons. (L-CTRL and R-CTRL)
    Right Magna-Save shuts off sounds, left Magna-Save turns them back on.
    I moved the spinner pics to be toggled with Buy-In button, or 2 key on keyboard.
    Added flasher and GI lights to DT backdrop.
    Added 6 more sound effects, including 2 kicker bonus count sound effects.
    (One of these is the laser zapping flynn into computer world.)
    (As soon as I can learn how to tie sound effects to lights, I will add drain bonus light count sound effect.)
    BorgDog was kind enough to add his goodies to the table!!!
    He...
    Changed flippers
    Changed kicker (cut hole in playfield image)
    Animated the rubbers behind the drops
    Couple other minor changes.

Version 1.01
    Added missing DOF commands.
    Adjusted font size of DT view text lights.
    Version 1.0
    Noticed that a rollover was not showing for the top rollover on the 1-2-3 lights. Just checkmarked "Visible" and added metal wire material to fix.
    Added backwall to DT view with Encom logo in center.
    Added over 100 sound effects including voice and background music.
    Added 24 flashers from fluppers flasher resource table activated by events.
    8 spinner pics can be toggled with Right Magna Save key. (R-CTRL)
    Included nvram that has Match activated.
    (For those who can't figure out how to get Match working.) Press F6 while table is running to bring up dipswitch options.)
    Place nvram in your nvram folder located where you installed Visual Pinball.
    Place music in your music folder located where you installed Visual Pinball.
    (DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC AS THIS MAY ADD A TAG TO MP3 AND RENDER MP3 USELESS!!)

Be sure to restart table after starting table for first time as flippers may stick on first start of table on your setup.
    (You should do this with all new tables you are trying out for first time to avoid weird table behaviour.)

All pics, trademarks, Logos and sounds belong to their respectful owners. This table is for personal home, and non-commercial use only. This table should be used for educational purposes only..
    Some of the media used to create this are freely available on the net and I consider my work as non profit fan art.
    (WARNING!!! THIS TABLE HAS ALOT OF FLASHING LIGHTS!!! MAY CAUSE SEIZURE!!! USE AT OWN RISK!!)
    Hope you enjoy!!

1,471 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Son's of Anarchy (Original 2019) VPX

This is my mod of Javier's conversion of Pinwizkid's awesome Future Pinball Original Metal Slug table. Based on the television series Son's of Anarchy. This table features images, sounds, music, and video from the FX original series and is "R" rated and not appropriate for younger eyes and ears.

This is the same version previously hosted on VPINBALL.com with no changes. RANDR lost it and turned in his wings so I needed a new home for it

Includes the full media pack with wheel, table, backglass, instruction cards, and flyer images along with ULTRADMD folder. Please copy the FPVPX.vbs file into your scripts folder (needed to work). This table works perfectly with ULTRADMD but seems to be incompatible with FLEXDMD (not sure why but would appreciate any help to correct)

Enjoy!
    AL

357 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

13. Metallica Premium Monsters (Stern 2013) VPW Mod

Metallica Premium Monsters Table Tune-Up by members of VPin Workshop Discord. This was a long road for a table mod. Work started by EBisLit with brand new playfield 4 months ago. Playfield is now straighter than the one this had originally. This meant that the whole table had to be rebuild, so the table geometry is closer to the original table now. Added Flupper inserts, new flashers, Fleep sounds, latest nFozzy physics, some new textures, countless hours of tweaks and testing.
    Playfield: EBisLit Inserts: EBisLit nFozzy physics: Benji, iaakki Re-alignment: Sixtoe, iaakki Toys: Tomate Fleep Sounds: Benji Lighting: iaakki, Sixtoe VRRoom: Sixtoe, iaakki Miscellaneous tweaks: iaakki, Sixtoe, Tomate Testing: Rik, VPW team  
    This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us including, most notably, HauntFreaks, Freneticamnesic, Sliderpoint, Byancey, Dark, Peter Docker. This is a mod of a mod of a mod, so thanks to all before us.

Thank you to Flupper for 3D insert techniques. Thank you to Rothbauerw for nFozzy physics.

UPDATE 106: We got some more feedback from Rik and EB how to make this play even more like the real cabinet. This ended up fine tuning slope angle, flip angles and various parameters of the table to make it a bit harder to play. LUT is now saving correctly. Tomate rendered better wireramps and Skitso finetuned lighting. Oqqsan made wheel image. Enjoy.

1,387 downloads

(17 reviews)

23 comments

Updated

14. Clash Pro, The (Rhodes 2020) Audio Ammunition

JP Salas, Flupper, Bord, Thalamus, Xenonph
    Advice, Testing, DOF & Tutorials: Schreibi34, Loserman76, Scottywic, The Loafer, RiK, LynnInDenver, cyberpez, DJRobX, Bambi Plattfuss, DocPinball, Carny Priest, Arngrim,, nfozzy

NOTE: This is not a new version of The Clash Pro, formerly on the VPinball site.

This is an update to "The Clash," released in 2018, a mod to JPSalas' Rock Encore table. This is a "heavy" mod with significant changes to game flow and play. Mods not permitted.

I wanted a game with longer game play and more 3D models to make it more visually appealing (especially for the VR crowd). I've added three pop bumpers, a kicker, and raised the center loop to a plexi and wire ramp. I've also created a new backglass. See installation and changlog notes for details on changes.

This does not include the music files. Instructions are below on how to add yourself. If you added The Clash music to the previous version, this will use the same files. Securing and formatting songs yourself adds complexity I know. But it's the right thing to do. And The Clash is definitely worth it.

Recommended Song List, 18 song version:

CLSHA00 - Outside Broadcast or Magnificent Dub,  CLSH1 - Revolution Rock, CLSH2 - I'm Not Down, CLSH3-  Lightning Strikes, CLSH4-  Spanish Bombs, CLSH5-  This is Radio Clash, CLSH6-  Clampdown,  CLSH7- Clash City Rockers, CLSH8 -Death or Glory, CLSH9 -  London Calling, CLSH10-  Should I Stay or Should I Go, CLSH11- Overpowered by Funk, CLSH12 - Rock The Casbah,  CLSH13- Let's Go Crazy, CLSH14-  Train in Vain, CLSH15 - I'm So Bored with the USA, CLSH16- Safe European Home, CLSH17- Police on my Back, CLSH18 -Gates of the West

(Please note: Song lengths (in milliseconds) in the script  may not be accurate for your song additions. (I often edited out song beginnings if there was some chatter or slow intro). [ Song info is found on lines 430-478. Song lengths must be entered in two places, one is stop and one is start song] See below for how to calculate song lengths in milliseconds.

NOTE: Distribution of this table or its related files on a computer, virtual pinball machine or storage device, which is SOLD as part of a commercial product, or sharing this file on a public website, or via a file transfer process, is not allowed.

Add music: Buy The Clash songs you want and convert to .mp3 and rename them similar to the recommendations,  i.e. CLSH17, then place in your Music folder.  Determine the length in milliseconds of each song using software like Audacity; this allows for looping the song if you good enough to play through an entire song.

Example:

Case 5:PlayMusic"CLSH6.mp3":Gate2.timerinterval=224300:Gate2.timerenabled=1

224300 milliseconds = 3 minutes 44 seconds 300 milliseconds.<<song length

3 mins  x 60 secs x 1000 = 180000, plus 44 secs.  x 1000 = 224000, plus 300 milliseconds = 224300

387 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. WAYNE’S WORLD

All the credit goes to the previous authors (you will find their names in the script).
    Thank you.
    This table is a mod from RADICAL (jpsalas ) and Skate and destroy ( Kenji).
    Based on the movie wayne's world released in 1992
    Wayne and Garth have transformed a cellar into a television studio and host a music program broadcast on a local cable network each night.
    An ambitious television producer, seduced by their unbridled style, decides to give them their first big chance .
    I tried to drag the maximum reference to the film ( hit magna right for change music )
    In the downloadable folder, you will find the table file, the db2s file, the music folder and one wheel .
    Thanks to Monte ton cab french group for help and support

I hope you like this table, Party on !!.

05/20/2020 :
    - modification of the display of digits during single screen games
    - modification of musical sequences (the musics stopped when the ball was lost)
    - modified the script to reset the sound of the original rom when the game was released
    -addition of a "kid time" function to block ball loss (used the credit AND left flipper key to activate, credit AND right flipper key to deactivate)

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

454 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

16. Rolling Stones (Bally 1979) – iDig rEMix

*******UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE*********
    iDig rEMix Vol. 2 - Rolling Stones 1.2
    ************************************************************************************
    Music & Sound Update ONLY
    Version 1.2 Has a NEW music folder.
    Replace the previous music folder with this version or you WILL get errors.
    Make sure to use available options to "dial in" the sound if needed
    F6 Lots of table options (Show Credits, 3 or 5 Ball. etc..)
    F12 Adjusts ROM Volume (0=Max Vol, -32 = Min Vol)
    VPX Options
    Sound Effect Volume 0-100 (Mechanical Table Sounds, Sound Effects) Music Volume 0-100 (you guessed it, Music Volume) ************************************************************************************
    All NEW Features
    Randomized playlist - Never hear the same set twice. Music Customization - Don't like my playlist? Make your own then. It's never been easier. Add as many songs as you like! ************************************************************************************
    "iDig rEMixeSS" for older EM and SS tables to add soundtracks based on the table theme. I'm doing these for my tables and thought this could be a fun way to give back to the community.
    Start Button = Intro > Track 1,2,3,4 etc... Right Magna = Next Left Magna = Stop
    Each time the player starts a game it will play the intro followed by a different track.
    ************************************************************************************
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Just drop a coin and press start and let the concert begin!
    Table Author : JPSalas
    Music Add On : iDigStuff
    Thank you to the amazing authors for allowing this feature to be added to YOUR tables.

177 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Charlie’s Angels (Gottlieb 1978) iDig Complete rEMix

*******NEW UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE*********
    Includes ALL New 70's Cop Show Edition + More
    Charlie's Angels (Gottlieb 1978) iDig Complete rEMix
    The Complete Remix is an ALL-IN-ONE that replaces ALL previous versions and contains three different sound modes to select from in the top of the script.
    The Complete rEMix Version Includes
    Version 1        All NEW 70's TV Show Edition
    True to the original TV series featuring callouts and sfx from the show with an all new 70's cop show soundtrack.
    Version 2      The Original iDigrEMix Vol. 1
    This is the original rEMix with music inspired by the film series.
    Version 3     JPSalas Original Table
    Original Table with NO mods applied.
    All NEW Features
    Randomized playlist - Never hear the same set twice. Music Customization - Don't like my playlist? Make your own then. Selectable Sound MODs (Two different sound mods or no mod at all) ***********************************************************************
    To select available options: OPEN TABLE IN VPX EDITOR CLICK SCRIPT BUTTON SELECT FROM AVAILABLE OPTIONS IN TOP OF SCRIPT LAUNCH TABLE
    Table Author: JPSalas Additional Graphic work : Carlos Gizzo Sound & Music Mod: iDigStuff
    I am not a table author. Much respect to those who are. I appreciate JPSalas for allowing his tables to be a guide for learning VPX.
    Thank you to JOPNL for his patience and keen eye. Thanks William Hammond always available for help questions
    This is simply an add on. The table and game play has not been modified in any way.
    I did fix a couple small issues that I found on the JPSalas original table regarding SSF.
    I hope you enjoy it!

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally 1975) iDig rEMix

******* UPDATE 1.4 NOW AVAILABLE*********
    This addresses some small issues found after the release of 1.3 a few days ago.
    Music folder has not changed. Drag and drop table and b2s.
    Fixed - Script error that was stopping music playback when a song ended
    Fixed - Flashing GI light option (Line 27)
    iDig rEMix Vol. 3 - Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally 1975)
    This isn't your mom's Elton John. If you're expecting Candle in the Wind and Tiny Dancer..you're gonna be disappointed. If you missed this table the first time, now's the time to try it out.
    This is a sizeable update that is recommended for ALL players.
    Version 1.3 Has a NEW music folder. Replace the previous music folder with this version or you WILL get errors.
    See Changelog for ALL updates.
    All NEW features: Randomized playlist - Never hear the same set twice.
    Music Customization - Don't like my playlist? Make your own then.
    It's never been easier. Add as many songs as you like ! See included .txt for instructions
    I'd like to thank Jopnl for stepping in to fix the B2s lighting functionality
            100% Money Back Guarantee- This table will rock you or your money back!
    'Capt. Fantastic' was inspired by the movie 'Tommy' and includes a representation of Elton John, as his character from the movie, playing pinball on the backglass. The game name, however, is the title of Elton John's 1975 autobiographical song and album where "Captain Fantastic" was Elton and "The Brown Dirt Cowboy" was his then-lyricist Bernie Taupin. Included in the song lyrics are the words "From the end of the world to your town" which appear at the very top center of the backglass.
    "iDig rEMixeSS" for older EM and SS tables to add soundtracks based on the table theme.
    Start Button = Intro > Track 1,2,3,4 etc...
    Right Magna = Next
    Left Magna = Stop
    Each time the player starts a game it will play the intro followed by a different track.
    The start button can also be used to skip tracks if the player does not have magnasave buttons.
    I hope you enjoy it!
    Table Author: Dozer
    Table Fixes & Music Mod : iDigStuff
    Additional Fixes B2s : Jopnl
    if you read this far here's a secret....put in 5 coins slowly
    100% of 0 = 0

169 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Kiss (Bally 1979) iDig Complete rEMix

*******NEW UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE*********
    Kiss (Bally 1979) iDig Complete rEMix
    The Complete Remix is an ALL-IN-ONE that replaces ALL previous versions and contains three different sound modes to select from in the top of the script.
    The Complete rEMix Version Includes
    Version 1        KISS  Music and Sound Mod (Randomized music and rocking sounds)
    Complete sound mod with a randomized playlist of KISS  songs
    Version 2      The  iDig rEMix Vol. 4
    This is the music only rEMix version with a randomized playlist of KISS  songs
    Version 3     Tom's Original Table
    Original Table with NO mods applied.
    NEW Features
    Randomized playlist - Never hear the same set twice. Music Customization - Don't like my playlist? Make your own then. Selectable Sound MODs (Two different sound mods or no mod at all) ***********************************************************************
    USE F12 TO SET ROM SCORING VOLUME TO BALANCE WITH MUSIC
    To select available options: OPEN TABLE IN VPX EDITOR, CLICK SCRIPT BUTTON, SELECT FROM AVAILABLE OPTIONS IN TOP OF SCRIPT, LAUNCH TABLE
    Table Author: Tom
    Sound & Music Mod: iDigStuff
    I am not a table author. Much respect to those who are. I appreciate Tom for allowing his table to be modded.
    This is simply an add on. The table and game play has not been modified in any way.
    I hope you enjoy it!
    "iDig rEMixeSS" for older EM and SS tables to add soundtracks based on the table theme.
    Start Button = Intro --> Song
    Right Magna = Next
    Left Magna = Stop
    The start button can also be used to skip tracks if the player does not have magnasave buttons.
    Highly recommend using the beautiful backglass from Wildman.
    Special Thanks: William Hammond, Rik Laubach
    metalliko76, apophis, and studlygoorite

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

20. Hook (Data East 1992) VPW Mod

BANGARAAANG!! Hook Table Tune-Up by members of VPin Workshop Discord. This one was supposed to be just a fast physics update, but we ended up rebuilding almost the whole table. Added some Flupper inserts, Skitso-style inserts, new flashers, Fleep SSF sounds, latest nFozzy physics, some new textures, Ramp rework, plastics, VRRoom, countless hours of tweaks and testing.
    -          Inserts: iaakki, Skitso
    -          nFozzy physics: Benji, iaakki
    -          Re-alignment: Sixtoe, Cyberpez, Skitso, iaakki
    -          Ramps: Tomate
    -          Fleep Sounds: iaakki
    -          Lighting: iaakki, Sixtoe, Skitso
    -          Plastics: Sheltemke, iaakki, Tomate, sixtoe
    -          VRRoom: Sixtoe
    -          Miscellaneous tweaks: Skitso, Cyberpez, iaakki, Sixtoe, Tomate
    -          Testing: Rik, VPW team

This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us including, most notably, Javier and Dark. Thanks to all before us.
    Thank you to Flupper for 3D insert techniques. Thank you to Rothbauerw for nFozzy physics. Thanks you to Fleep for sounds.

936 downloads

(6 reviews)

10 comments

Submitted

21. Batman Dark Knight Skitso Mod 1.0

This is a Skitso remaster of Tom Tower’s and Ninuzzu’s Batman Dark Knight.
    Features:
    Visual overhaul by Skitso New gameplay and physics by bord Yeah, I know I said MB would be my last Skitso mod release, but I couldn't resist to publish my long ago made personal mod of this table when I got my hands to bord's physics mod. Pooof, quick merge and here we are again...
    This release will become obsolete in the (near?) future, as bord has a beautiful full render in the works. So, what can I say... enjoy this as a temporary amusement before the real deal coming later.

318 downloads

(2 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

22. Who Dunnit 1947 (Bally 2021)

Who Dunnit 1947 is an attempt to bring the 1995 Bally game closer to its classic noir origins, reducing the color palette and redesigning many art elements to a more subdued deco style.
    This mod of ninuzzu/djrobx's Who Dunnit project was given new art, rothfozzy physics, the full fleep sound package, and rendered lighting and textures. Thanks to all who contributed to the mod: rothbauerw for physics and scripting help, benji for the sound work and insert models, tomate, sixtoe, and the rest of the VPW crew for testing and troubleshooting, flupper for insert models, JR for always being up for talking classic film noir, and a host of early testers. Most of all thanks to ninuzzu and djrobx for the game that I built this on.
    I highly recommending changing your DMD color palette to black and white before playing.
    Enjoy and go watch Out of the Past this weekend.

288 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Vasco da Gama (Mad Buffalo 2020)

Version 1.0       Special thanks to J. P Salas for authorizing the use of the Mod "Straight Flush (Williams 1970)" table that I used as a base.       A tribute to Vasco da Gama best soccer team in the world.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Beach Bums 1.0 (2018)

Welcome to the Beach! Surf's up Brah! Get your sex wax and board ready for a radical ride on the gnarliest waves and unleash your Big Kahuna!!
    This is BEACH BUMS!!
    Hey all, thank you to everyone on this awesome site for giving me the opportunity to share my table. So, since this is my first attempt at anything Visual Pinball, please go easy on me. lol. *gulp*
    First of all, a short backstory to why I even did this in the first place... A few years ago, I bought a real Fascination cocktail pinball called "Roy Clark, The Entertainer". Nothing against Roy Clark (and Hee Haw), but I decided I wanted to refurbish and re-theme the table (see before and after pic). The theme itself was based off of my favorite slot machine IGT's "Catch-A-Wave". There were only 2000 plays on this table when I bought it and it played perfectly. Unfortunately, after re-theming it and putting it back together, it doesn't work anymore. I don't know what I did, and I've had pin techs come look at it, but still can't fix it. Anyway, backstory aside, I decided to use all my original artwork, along with new artwork, and models, to bring you a VPX version of my theme and here it is!
    I'd like to thank everyone for helping me make this table possible...
    *First and foremost, I want to thank BorgDog for his original Hollywood Heat table, and for  letting me mod it to begin with.
    *Thank you again, BorgDog, for all your scripting guru knowledge and help (and for your patience)
    *Thank you xenonph for all your help from the very beginning. Couldn't have done it without you too.
    *Thank you Hauntfreaks for your B2S help!
    *Thank you Flupper for your awesomely beautiful ramp.
    *And a HUGE thank you to the VPX and VPM developers, who make this all possible!!
    Note: Beach Bums uses a slightly modded "hlywoodh" rom for scoring. It is included in this file, although it will interfere, if you have an existing HH rom, sorry :(. Also included is background and bonus music MP3's that will need to install in your VPX music folder. Don't forget to turn off all original HH sounds, changeable in the script, to hear the included MP3's and such.
    Thank you to everyone and I hope you all have as much fun playing this table as I did making it.
    Your friend in pinball, Brian (watacaractr/RetroBASH)

1,023 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

25. Whoa Nellie (WhizBang 2011) nude mod

Nude version of HauntFreaks's VPX table and B2S backglass
    Includes preview images for frontend.
    NOTICE
    My work does NOT want to offend anyone
    The files include images of naked girls, even if they are simple drawings.
    Therefore if you do not agree, please just don't download them.

608 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted