24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

64 files

1. Metallica [Pro + Premium]

Hello,

my next project is ready to play (But still some modes are missing).

Crank it up is still missing, will work through in the next updates.

Pin2DMD - Firmware (Colourprism) 4.49 required

If you want to donate :):

https://paypal.me/redrum2291

Hope you enjoy

Regards Sascha

3007 downloads

(11 reviews)

56 comments

Updated

2. Mario Andretti (1995) PIN2DMD PAC

Here's my attempt to colorize the Mario Andretti PIN2DMD in PAC format.

Would be glad to see your comments

378 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Submitted

3. Word Cup Soccer 94 - 64 Colour Edtion

Hello,

here my latest project, hope you enjoy.

Pin2dmd firmware have to be at least 4.49.
    ROM: L2

Kind Regards Sascha

1127 downloads

(18 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

4. Transformers [PRO + LE]

Hello,

so this is my next project. Hope you enjoy.

Pin2DMD - Firmware (Colourprism) v 4.49 required

Regards Sascha

4732 downloads

(7 reviews)

49 comments

Updated

5. Striker Xtreme - SX

Hello,

my new projekt is the popular Striker Xtreme:

KInd  Regards Sascha

810 downloads

(8 reviews)

16 comments

Submitted

6. BSD - Bram Stoker´s Dracula

Welcome to my home!

So i work a lot the last days and now it is playable i think. I have to fine tune some scenes, but it is fun to play already.
    Please test and report me any error which appears.

ROM: L1

If you want to donate :):

Regards Sascha

Changelog:

Version 1.1

Some small colour changes and it should now work proberly on a vpin table.

I know one scene from the coffin ramp is not colorized.

Version 2.0

-colorized some missing scenes
    -some colour changings
    - worked on some sequences

Changelog:

Version 2.1

- Worked on the Attract Mode, so it looks better now i think.
    - changed altar animation
    - Changed some colours

I think i am almost finished ....... Maybe one more update.

- redesigned some scene and attract mode
    - dracula eyes  fixed 

Version 2.3

I converted my Project into 64 Colour palette - So i don´t know exactly if everthing works with your vpin.
    As far as i know you will need Colorprism v4.10 or higher.

This is the last update as 16 color palette, now i will work at the 64 colour palette.

Version 2.4

Fine tuning on some scenes

-Redesigend some Scenes

Please test and report if there are some errors appear :).

Version 2.5   

- Some colour changes
    - Removed some glitches

Regards Sascha

7495 downloads

(16 reviews)

68 comments

Updated

7. Dirty Harry - 64 Colour Edition

HI,

i converded the old projekt into a 64 colour edition.
    Redesignet many scenes and changed a lot of colours.

Please test and report any errors.

ROM: L2

Regards Sascha

3208 downloads

(7 reviews)

25 comments

Updated

8. The Getaway - Highspeed 2

The Getaway - Highspeed 2 

ROM: L5

Version 2.1.1

-fixed some reported problems

Regards Sascha

3616 downloads

(13 reviews)

21 comments

Updated

9. Lord of the Rings - LOTR

Hello,

faster than i thought here are the files for your v-pin.

Pin2DMD - Firmware (Colourprism) v 4.49 required

ROM-Version: 10.0

Spezial thanks to  @Terranigma 

Regards Sascha

Version 2.1

Hi,

i am sorry to hear that the files don´t work on v-pin´s, i hope it get fixed soon.

-some colour changings
    - worked on some sequences

Version 2.2

- Redesigned some Scenes
    - Removed some glitches

Version 2.3

-fixed a reported problem with bumper animation (orc´s)
    -removed some glitches
    -few colour changes

Version 2.5

- new ring award design
    - new ring multibal design
    - fixed some reported problems
    -some new colours

Version 2.6

At least Colourprism 4.49 required

Regards Sascha

7683 downloads

(13 reviews)

43 comments

Updated

10. The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard (Data East)

This has been only tested with a real machine. I have made use of lcm for a large part, but I have no idea, if this works for a vpin. It is a 64 color project and uses the unofficial Tommy Rom, Mar. 17, 2016, USA CPU 5.00

3667 downloads

(16 reviews)

49 comments

Updated

11. Black Rose Colorization 64 Colors PAC

USE English ROM only  - BR_L4

Hey everyone!

*** First, big thanks again to Terranigma for all the testing, dumps files and time on it!! He still testing the version for Real Pin so stay tune  **** 

Finally I can deliver the first version of my colorization of Bally Black Rose!!!

This game is not without is challenge... I thought it will be easier, but end up  so much work because of those 3 Video mode and weird graphics transition.....etc ...

Yes they will be flicker of some colors during Walk The Plank Video mode because of many different possibilitiies of the swimmer speed depending of the player clicking the flippers button.... The result is not bad

Others minor flickering of color during transition can happen also.

In Swing of the Rigging Video mode, its possible that some frame missing when you land on the Ship, or in the water, I added the max I can ! I played a lots to catch most of them in the Dumps!

Like I said earlier, I try to put has much color for the Pirate theme game, despite the old graphics style and no gradients pixel... Let's hope you enjoy it!

Half-Credit , Full Credit and Free Play are working!! Also when the game got a DOT  error !

Please feel free to comments and review!

Enjoy!!

JP

1635 downloads

(13 reviews)

35 comments

Submitted

12. Congo Colorization 64 Colors PAC

Hi Everyone!

Im happy to release my first version of Congo 64 colors  Im very happy with this version, I was able (I think  ) to get all the scenes in this PAC file. 

Yes there some glitches-transition on some scene when the game has a dot error, but other than that it's pretty good! The colors run very well without any dot error code.

This colorization went very well, I didn't get too much issue   , the video mode runs quite well, I left the  rocks, hippo and diamond obstacle blue like the water cause I run out of mask for all those different random position of those object, but its fine  We see in future version

The main task in this game its all those different scene with so much random result like the Mine Path, the ZINJ scene, and all the 3 different path for the Map Award, that was crazy! Also the Ghost Tribe scene, yes it could miss some character position going over the score, I already capture 500 frame just for that scene and colorize them ! This ROM contains a lot of stuff!

I also colorize some parts of the Menu (Open coin Door Menu for option) and Sound adjustment setting in Version 2 Just for fun  

Its possible I miss some frame that will not colorize cause I didn't get them from my many dump files (over 30), if you find some please let me know and if you get the dump file I will be able to add it on the next version! I think there a midnight mode in this one but was not able to capture....

*** Work only with ENGLISH LANGUAGE ROM - CONGO_21 ***
    *** Works with full credit, Half-Credit and Free Play in Version 2. I also fix the dot error on the main score etc... Again, possible that certain scene can flicker color when error on the game. (DOT)

Hope you enjoy it and please  leave comments and review, it's always appreciated! Always room for improvement! 

Thanks!

2570 downloads

(20 reviews)

20 comments

Updated

13. The Walking Dead

I worked on this project over the last 2 years and I am happy to present the initial release.
    Since I am not sure about any dmd differences in the Pro and LE version there might be missing scenes, but I colorized everything I was able to get until now.
    Possible missing content will be added in future versions.

Known issues:

- minor glitches and bugs
    - possible missing frames/scenes

Feel invited to leave a review here and to provide bug reports, dump files or videos about missing content via pm.

Enjoy!

2312 downloads

(20 reviews)

32 comments

Submitted

14. The Addams Family

Author: Martin Knoppke
    TAF(G) colorization 2.3 release

Changelog:
    - 64 color shift
    - bug fixes
    - improvements of some scenes

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR UPLOAD THE FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF YOU GET ANY REQUEST, PLEASE LEAD THE PEOPLE TO THIS SITE.

9737 downloads

(15 reviews)

25 comments

Updated

15. No Fear Colorization 64 Colors PAC

Hi,

First, big big thanks again to Terranigma !!! For all the good tricks and advice!!

Finally I can release my colorization of No Fear  Im pretty sure all the scene are done! Little color glitch here and there again for some transition (Fireball overlay), but overall it work fine 

Unfortunately, I was not able to 100% colorize the Video Mode Scene (background + Track - Same color), I was out of Mask in the LCM. I was already at  1000 frames+ just to colorize the rider different position, still some I was not able to get in my many dumps.... If I can figured out a way to do it in the future, I will update the file

For now, I only  release in PAC format. Sorry about other format.... 

Hope you enjoy it and please leave comments!! And also, if something wrong with colorization, let me know!

Thanks!

JP

NO_FEAR_2023_Version2.zip

1960 downloads

(10 reviews)

25 comments

Updated

16. Bally Corvette pin2dmd colorisation - start only - VPU dedicated

Hello,

Work still is in progress but to send a good sign to the followers, i decided to propose this file with only the start of the colorisation (waiting player all frame colorised, when the first player game start the screen come back to the standard no color setting).
    This File works completelly with table in French, in Credit Mode or in Free Mode. The ROM used is the 2.1L.

It should work partially in english credit mode.

The full version is currently work in progress : english mode is under building. The french version is under debugging.

This should be considered as the first beta sample, based on the v14.12 of the colorisation.

Please follow the how to guide to use the PAC file.

797 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Submitted

17. The X-Files

The X-Files - Colour File for Pin2dmd

Version 1.0 Public Release (PAC)
    64 Colour file

Requirements:

Pin2dmd hardware
    Pin2dmd Firmware 4.10 or later

Huge credit to my friend John who put countless hours in colouring and testing. It was a lot of fun to tackle this project together. Coming soon will be another joint effort project Starship Troopers.

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug please contact me. 

Donations are welcome but not required for file. If you’d like to send me a donation for coffee, beer or lunch to help fuel the next colour files I am currently working on click: 

http://paypal.me/Beaster5427?locale.x=en_US

The X-Files colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Sega or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

Please do not share or post these colour files anywhere else as this was a very time consuming project! Thank you in advance!

Thank you for your support

5329 downloads

(9 reviews)

13 comments

Updated

18. Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines

Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines - Colour File for Pin2dmd

64 Colour file

Requirements:

Pin2dmd hardware
    CPU 4.0
    Display Version A4.00

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug please contact me. File works 98% on real pin. Known small glitches when the Terminator is walking across the screen during game play. I will continue to try work this bug out. 

Donations are welcome but not required for file. If you’d like to send me a donation for coffee, beer or lunch to help fuel the next colour files I am currently working on click http://paypal.me/Beaster5427?locale.x=en_US

Terminator 3 colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Stern or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

Please do not share or post these colour files anywhere else as this was a very time consuming project! Thank you in advance!

5524 downloads

(2 reviews)

15 comments

Updated

19. NBA Fastbreak

Hi guys,
    I am happy to present my second colorization.
    First of all I would like to thank Terranigma, Wob and all those who helped me with tips, tests and much more.
    This is a first version and surely there will be some bugs. Any help to improve the coloring is welcome.
    It was a very long job that kept me busy for more than a year. I hope you enjoy.

I will also add a video of the coloring as soon as possible.

Donations are welcome but not required for VPIN file. If you’d like to send me a donation for a beer click https://paypal.me/SimoneMalpassi?locale.x=it_IT

NBA Fastbreak colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Bally, Williams or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

1839 downloads

(17 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

20. Popeye Saves The Earth

Hi guys,
    I am happy to present my first colorization.
    I reviewed all the scenes in 64 colors.
    The colored languages are English and French.

You can see a small video of the colorization  below.

Donations are welcome but not required. If you’d like to send me a donation for a beer click https://paypal.me/SimoneMalpassi?locale.x=it_IT

Popeye colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Bally, Williams or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

2151 downloads

(9 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

21. Party Zone

Party Zone Colour File for Pin2dmd

64 Colour file

Requirements:

Pin2dmd hardware
    Game Rom L3 and F4 both tested and working

If you have any feedback or want to report a bug please contact me.

Special thanks to Terranigma for the countless hours of testing with me and to WOB for his work on VPIN testing. Also to Slippifishi for assisting with advice to get the tricky scene to work correctly.

Donations are welcome but not required for file. If you’d like to send me a donation for coffee, beer or lunch to help fuel the next colour files I am currently working on click http://paypal.me/Beaster5427?locale.x=en_US

Party Zone colour file is not endorsed, sponsored or licensed by  Bally, Williams or any other associated companies and is a fan project for personal use only.

5237 downloads

(4 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

22. Junk Yard (Williams 1996) - DMD 64 colors VPIN

Hi,

I'm very happy to release a new colorisation project and this time it was a tough one : Junk Yard !
    The project is now Final and I hope you will enjoy the result

I really hope you will enjoy it and if so, donations will be appreciated : http://paypal.me/dtatane 

You can have a look at this video for a preview : 

4113 downloads

(15 reviews)

41 comments

Updated

23. Super Mario Bros

Most of this coloring was redone from vpin dumps using the smb3 rom. I have no idea how this will behave on a real pin so I'm considering this a vpin realease only for smb3 rom which has been set to factory defaults (Freeplay or Credit mode). The color/palette logic/priority for Gottliebs(at least this one) doesn't follow any of the tutorials out there to a t so there was a lot of trial and error to make things work and color correctly. Im outta time from my holiday break so going to just release what I've got done for now. Enjoy!

Colored using:
    Version 3 of the editor (12.27.2022 build). lucky1's dmd-extensions-with-pin2dmd(Dec 30th) Visual PinMAME 3.5 v0.91
    Made one minor change.. forgot to add a palette change at the end of run for cover when the bomb explodes
    v0.90
    <<<Completed>>>
    Pretty much everything that's not on the to do list but some of the highlights worth mentioning
    -Gottlieb logo by Malenko (I added some shading to it)
    -Castle Destroy Scenes by Lucxor  (I did have to trim them down a bit to play until the end)
    -Touched up a lot of the existing redraws and added others.
    -Bonus Chance (slot machine)
    -Treasure collect scene
    -Luigi's Cave Count up scene

<<<Things to do>>>
    -Super Mario Ending Scenes (there are 2 separate ones)
    -Video Mode (just left it as a pallet change for right now, as this one is gonna take a while)

<<<Known problems>>>
    -Super Mario initials attract screen scrolls a bit before getting colored(figured it'll work for now and spent my time elsewhere)
    -Question block replacement scenes for Star and Shell not triggering occasionally (I've added soo many keyframes but still miss from time to time)
    -A Little stutter on 1st column bonus chance selection (not sure if it's because of all the keyframe triggers or what)

2241 downloads

(6 reviews)

29 comments

Updated

24. Last Action Hero

Last Action Hero
    ROM v1.12 / v1.13
    Language : english, basic support for French ROM
    Donations are appreciated :  https://paypal.me/pools/c/8svZ533BA4

64 colors version (file v1.3)
    ---   PIN2DMD v4.16+ required for v1.3  -----
    ---   Virtual DMD please use Freezy DMD v1.10 (not the previous versions !)

16 colors version (file v1.1)
    ---   PIN2DMD v3.x, or previous versions of Freezy DMD, please use file v1.1 ----

Thanks to all contributors for testing :

7696 downloads

(13 reviews)

38 comments

Updated

25. Champion Pub - Pin2DMD - 64 colors

Hi, this is dtatane, bringing you a new colorization file : 

Champion Pub, Bally (1998)
    The Internet Pinball Machine Database (ipdb.org)

Initial release - v1.0 - 30th dec. 2021 for Virtual Pin & Real Pin
    Final release - v1.1 - 1st Feb. 2022 for Virtual Pin & Real Pin

Watch DEMO on YouTube :

Requirements :
    Pin2DMD with firmware v4.25+ (64 colors support)
    ROM v1.6 with ENGLISH language selected in ROM parameters

For VPIN users :
    the 64 colors requires PIN2DMD from Lucky1 + dmddevice.dll from Lucky1 to work. Please download it and install it in your VPINMAME folder.
    Alternatively, you can use Freezy DMD v1.10 (not the previous versions!)

For RPIN users :
    You can download this file for free -> if you like my work and want to remove the "Tip me" screens, well I will appreciate a tip here with your VPU account name or e-mail adress, so I can send back updated files.
    You only need to do it once to receive also the next updates.

Tip Me

Thanks for supporting me,
    @dtatane

3811 downloads

(3 reviews)

36 comments

Updated