• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pin2DMD Colorizations - Virtual Pinball

40 files

1. Theatre Of Magic

Author: Martin Knoppke
    Terms of use:
    This is not a commercial product and meant for the private and non commercial usage only.
    Please do not upload somewhere else and do not share the files without permission.
    Project summary:
    Dump files used: 34
    Triggers set: 1310
    Palettes used: 99
    Working hours total: 400-500
    Known issues:
    - no support for freeplay dot.
    - maybe issues in attract mode scores depending on your initials

Installation:
    1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them to /vpinmame/altcolor/tom_14hb folder.
    2. Make sure you set the rom language to english.
    3. Make sure you got freezy¬īs dll working correctly (Do not use version 1.7.2).
    4. Make sure you update your device if you run into unexpected issues like a black screen (some 2.6x versions have problems).
    5. Please activate the custom screen (say no to drugs) to show the colorization credits.
    If you like my works, donations are much appreciated by using this link:
    https://www.paypal.me/MistaMartin
    Please report unexpected bugs to this thread:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3977-theatre-of-magic-wip/
    Big thanks to WOB for countless hours of beta testing and providing videos and dump files!
    Big thanks to slippifishi for providing the awesome tool that helped me reorganizing the masks!
    Feel invited to leave a review or comment...
    Enjoy!

2,327 downloads

(9 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

2. Lord of the Rings Beta

This is the 2nd beta

Changelog:
    ****************************************************************************************************
    Version 0.8.5
    - keyframes added
    - minor color correction for real pinballs
    - starting of orc bumper coloring
    ****************************************************************************************************
    Version 0.8
    - initial beta release
    - around 80% of all scenes done
    - overall playable and mostly working, some glitches here and there

650 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

3. judge dredd

Very early, partial JD colorization files.

573 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

4. Apollo 13

Hey,
    because of the 13 ball multiball I played some Apollo 13.
    I am currently troubleshooting. If you feel like it, you are welcome to join in.
    Yea, it's a lot of gray, but there is no color TV in 1970 ūüėČ
    I alsou upload the Project, so please feel free to modify and have fun.

1,277 downloads

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

I have used the ROM "rab_320", I think that the ROM "rab_130" is nearly the same, maybe it gonna work to.
    At the moment I'm desperately looking for the last bugs, maybe one of you likes to help me out.
    To my knowledge, I have captured all animations, but unfortunately I am not a good pinball player and therefore I have a little chance to confirm this.
    Although there are still about 80 puzzle options, but ... well ... as I said, I'm not a good pinball player and it seams for me this progress is enough for me ūüėČ

Projekt AoRaBaF.zip

1,649 downloads

(4 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

6. White Whater by Endprodukt

Hey! 

Here we go. My first release for White Water.

Use latest freeze.
    Before you report any problems: 

Please use HOMEROM LH-6! 

https://www.ipdb.org/files/2768/ww_lh6.zip

This is not 100% done, it has it's little quirks here and there, but I keep working on it .

Things that have to be done: 

- Keyframes for all score possibilities in multiplayer
    - vacation jackpot scene
    - finishing the menu
    - many many little tweaks

I'm open for suggestions and feedback. 

As you might guess this took a lot of time to do. So even as a VP User, please consider a donation. 

paypal.me/olivercarell

For all the real pinball users, please hit me up via PN. 

Please don't ask for the project files. I will not release them. Thanks for understanding. 

2,447 downloads

(3 reviews)

38 comments

Updated

7. Monster Bash

Credits: Thanks to WOB for testing and support!
    Knows issues:ÔĽŅ
    - Minor glitches and flickering at some scenes
    - Status report not completed
    - Some missing map markers
    - No support for the credit dots
    Instructions:
    This colorization is optimized for rom version MB_106b. Extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\mb_106b folder. Make sure you have freezy¬īs latest dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. Please activate the custom message within your rom settings to show the colorization credits.
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/MistaMartin
    For requests for real pins, please send a pm. ÔĽŅ
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR UPLOAD THE FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF YOU GET ANY REQUEST, PLEASE LEAD THE PEOPLE TO THIS SITE.

1,858 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

8. Batman (Data East 1991)

Batman Color DMD version 1.0.2
    It is an older DMD so the transitions are rough, and I had to reanimate a bunch of scenes to get them to flow better, but overall I like it. Hope you do too!

Rename Batman_ColorDMD_v1.02 pal and vni files to pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni and place in your altcolor/btmn_106 folder in VPinMame.
    This DMD used vpx 10.6, FreezyDMD 1.7.1 and now 1.8, btmn_106 rom, and Javier's 1.3 table.

1,964 downloads

(2 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

9. Independence Day (ID4)

Big thanks as always to the incredible WOB  for testing and dump/video providing.
    As usual I provide the files for free, but if you would like to say thank you by sending a drink, feel warmly invited to use the following link:
    Project Summary (Thanks to Slippifishi):
    Masks used: 25
    Palettes used: 104
    Trigger count: 1124
    Working hours: 100+
    Known bugs: minor color bleeding at some random dynamic transitions.
    For  private use only, please do not share or upload somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.
    Installation:
    1. Make sure you have Freezy¬īs dmd working correctly.
    2. Extract and rename the files to pin2dmd and place them into your vpinmame/altcolor/id4 folder.
    3. Feel invited to leave a review or comment.
    For real pin requests, please PM.
    Enjoy!

1,001 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. Scared Stiff (Bally 1996) - VPIN

Updated to version 1.2
    Still not 100% complete but close
    This is my version of a colorized Scared Stiff dmd.  
    Hope you enjoy

INSTRUCTIONS
    Copy the files to the appropriate subfolder in your VPinMAME\altcolor folder .
    Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL. 
    This was created using rom ss_15.

1,698 downloads

(6 reviews)

18 comments

Updated

11. Tales From The Crypt (Data East 1993)

First time colorization attempt of one of my favorite tables. I was always a huge fan of Tales From The Crypt, and my career as a makeup effects artist led me to wanting this in color more than anything. Special thanks to Martin Knoppe, Malenko and Lucky1 for all thier assistance and advice. Also, if anything looks strange, please let me know here. I may have missed a frame or two in the coloring, and it was difficult to find every single one. Enjoy!

Install:
    Rename TFTC_ColorDMD pal and vni files to pin2dmd.pal / pin2dmd.vni and place in your tftc_303 or tftc_400 folder in VPinMame/altcolor folder. 

1,479 downloads

(3 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

12. Jurassic Park (Data East)

Happy to present the first release of another monster-project, first time I worked on a Data East table. Project summary (Thanks to Slippifishi for the summary tool!):   Dump files: 48 Palettes used: 135 Triggers: 3269 masks used: 25 working hours: 550+   Big thanks as always for the incredible WOB aka Beau Dwyer for all the effort for testing and video/dump providing. Also thanks to Jochen Nicklas and Sven Breuer for Real pin testing.   Known bugs:   - Stampede mode not possible to colorize completely, it has far over 1000 frames, 100% dynamic. (I colorized 669 of them to get a basic cover, so the text and score will lose color the more hits you do at once. For the real pin version I had to reduce them to 600 because the pin2dmd storage could not handle it.)   - Minor flicker and maybe missing frames, especcially at transitions and maybe at some rare scenes.   - Possible flicker at 3+4 multiplayer match win   Working with rom version 5.x and 6.00 (recommented)   If you would like to say thank you by sending some chocolate, feel invited to use the following link: https://www.paypal.me/mistamartin   For real pin requests, please pm.   Please do not share any of my files or upload them somewhere else, lead the people to me instead.

1,138 downloads

(5 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

13. Terminator 2 VP Files by Malenko and Endprodukt

This is my continuation of Malenkos work for Terminator 2. 

It's not complete, but I did spend many hours to make it work a little better. Malenko did a great job and I can't thank him enough.
    Just give it a try and let me know what you think!

THIS VERSION HASN'T BEEN TESTED!!! I ONLY WORK ON THE REAL MACHINE

1,413 downloads

(5 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

14. South Park (Sega 1999) - VPIN

Updated to version 1.2
    This is my version of a colorized South Park dmd.  
    Not 100% but very close to being complete, may be missing a scene here or there.  Hope you enjoy

INSTRUCTIONS
    This was created using rom sprk_103.

1,280 downloads

(5 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

15. Congo (Williams 1995) - VPIN

This is my version of a colorized Congo dmd.  
    Not 100% complete yet but close.
    Hope you enjoy

INSTRUCTIONS
    This was created using rom congo_21.

829 downloads

(1 review)

11 comments

Updated

16. Star Trek: The Next Generation - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the files to the appropriate subfolder in your altcolor folder .
    Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable 
    PIN2DMD firmware. An alternative palette file is also included, see below for further
    details.
    The project should work on English L7 and L5 roms; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and 
    half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience.
    Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as 
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3942-star-trek-the-next-generation/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits. And for
    all you Trekkies out there, there are a few new easter eggs just for you.

BONUS PALETTE - GREEN BORG SHIP OR BLUE BORG SHIP?
    ==================================================
    During development of this project, a question was raised with respect to the colour
    of the Borg ship; by default, the project will colour this ship green in keeping with
    the TV show colours. But for real enthusiasts, you may choose to use the included
    alternative palette file; this will ensure that the Borg ship on the display is blue
    and a bit more in keeping with the real pinball machine toy. 
    To use the alternative palette, simply replace the pin2dmd.pal file in the root folder 
    with the file found in the "blueborg" subfolder. There is no other difference in the 
    palettes - if you are happy with a green Borg ship then there is nothing to do

KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    The following scenes use a flat palette due to limitations of the editor or the 
    impracticality of completing them at this time:
    Video Mode
    Worm Hole Mode Status
    Spinner Value Increase

CREDITS
    =======
    Dots by: slippifishi
    Testing by: Wob

2,376 downloads

(10 reviews)

13 comments

Updated

17. Austin Power

VPX: Austin Powers (Stern 2001) 1.01
    Rom: austin
    If you find errors or missing frames, please integrade them and give it back to the community or send me the dump files.
    You will find:
    1x export for Vpins and 1x whole project.

1,434 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Gilligan's Island

Author: Thomas Malenko
    Credits: Me and WOB really. We're awesome.
    Instructions:
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ folder for the Gilligan's Island
    Make sure you set the rom language to English, other languages will likely have issues with text triggering
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/Malenk0
    Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.

2,581 downloads

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

19. Medieval Madness

PLEASE READ FIRST:
    This product is meant for the private and non commercial usage only.
    Please do not share or upload somewhere else.
    Please only download if you agree with these terms of usage!

Project summary:
    Dump files used: 66
    Triggers set: 1510
    Palettes used: 127
    Working hours total: 400-500
    Changelog:
    - missing scenes added
    - Complete overhaul with improvements, color grading and optimization
    Installation:
    1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them to /vpinmame/altcolor/mm_109c folder.
    2. Make sure you set the rom language to english.
    3. Make sure you got freezy¬īs dll working correctly (Do not use version 1.7.2).
    4. Make sure you update your device if you run into unexpected issues like a black screen (some 2.6x versions have problems).
    5. Please activate the custom screen (say no to drugs) to show the colorization credits.

Big thanks to WOB for countless hours of beta testing and providing videos and dump files!
    Big thanks to slippifishi for providing the awesome tool that helped me reorganizing the masks and add the project summary!
    Please report unexpected bugs to this thread: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3676-medieval-madness-pin2dmd-wip/
    Please feel free to add a comment or review here...
    Enjoy!
    Real pin requests please pm. 
    As always I provide a donation link for those who would like to support my works:
    Gameplay demo by WOB:
    https://youtu.be/XpjXkfcEANE

1,637 downloads

(6 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

20. RollerCoaster Tycoon

"Stern RollerCoaster Tycoon"
    Display Version A7.01 CPU 7.02 english credit and free game.
    I share the project files, also.
    If you find errors or missing frames, please integrade them and give it back to the community.
    You will find:
    1x export for Vpins and 1x whole project.
    Have fun.

1,124 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Getaway Pin2DMD

About This File
    Author: Thomas Malenko
    Credits: Everyone, especially JustAnotherRat, CB3, SlippiFishi, and Lucky1
    Instructions:
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ folder for the getaway. This was made using L2 and L5 so it should work on either rom on a real or vpin (real files wont be released until completion)
    Make sure you set the rom language to English, other languages will likely have issues with text triggering
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/Malenk0
    Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.

7,157 downloads

(2 reviews)

20 comments

Updated

22. Indianapolis 500 - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required.
    Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable 
    PIN2DMD firmware.
    The project should work on English 1.1r rom; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and 
    half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience.
    Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as 
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4107-indianapolis-500/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits.
    KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    Transitions between certain scenes may cause momentary colour bleeding
    CREDITS
    =======
    Dots by: slippifishi
    Testing by: Wob

930 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

23. The Flintstones - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS ============ (v1.0 is already included with the VPX table) Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required. Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable PIN2DMD firmware. The project should work on English LX5 roms; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience. Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as much detail as possible: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3857-the-flintstones/ KNOWN ISSUES ============ The following scenes use a flat palette due to limitations of the editor or the impracticality of completing them at this time: Waterbuffalo Bedrock Derby CREDITS ======= Dots by: slippifishi Testing by: Wob

1,067 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure

Rom version: L7
    Language: English
    Dump Files used: 59
    Palettes used: 145
    Triggers: 2560
    Working hours: 500-600

Known issues:
    - some minor glitches and flicker at some scenes and transitions
    - some uncolored possible ape animations at streets of cairo mode, since not able to find and record all yet.
    - mabybe some missing attract mode screens, did not play with the rom settings, left it at default.
    Big thanks to Beau Dwyer aka WOB for all efforts and patience to test and provide dump files and videos, also for giving hints by providing movie screenshots that helped me with my color choices!
    Donations much appreciated...
    Donation link: https://www.paypal.me/mistamartin

4,564 downloads

(7 reviews)

11 comments

Submitted

25. The Shadow

Colorazation The Shadow  i used the lh 6 rom
    Testversion not finished yet

1,652 downloads

(6 reviews)

1 comment