Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pin2DMD Colorizations - Virtual Pinball

26 files

1. Gilligan's Island

Author: Thomas Malenko
    Credits: Me and WOB really. We're awesome.
    Instructions:
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ folder for the Gilligan's Island
    Make sure you set the rom language to English, other languages will likely have issues with text triggering
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/Malenk0
    Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.

948 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. Medieval Madness

PLEASE READ FIRST:
    This product is meant for the private and non commercial usage only.
    Please do not share or upload somewhere else.
    Please only download if you agree with these terms of usage!

Project summary:
    Dump files used: 66
    Triggers set: 1510
    Palettes used: 127
    Working hours total: 400-500
    Changelog:
    - missing scenes added
    - Complete overhaul with improvements, color grading and optimization
    Installation:
    1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them to /vpinmame/altcolor/mm_109c folder.
    2. Make sure you set the rom language to english.
    3. Make sure you got freezy´s dll working correctly (Do not use version 1.7.2).
    4. Make sure you update your device if you run into unexpected issues like a black screen (some 2.6x versions have problems).
    5. Please activate the custom screen (say no to drugs) to show the colorization credits.

Big thanks to WOB for countless hours of beta testing and providing videos and dump files!
    Big thanks to slippifishi for providing the awesome tool that helped me reorganizing the masks and add the project summary!
    Please report unexpected bugs to this thread: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3676-medieval-madness-pin2dmd-wip/
    Please feel free to add a comment or review here...
    Enjoy!
    Real pin requests please pm. 
    As always I provide a donation link for those who would like to support my works:
    https://www.paypal.me/MistaMartin
    Gameplay demo by WOB:
    https://youtu.be/XpjXkfcEANE

491 downloads

(6 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

3. RollerCoaster Tycoon

"Stern RollerCoaster Tycoon"
    Display Version A7.01 CPU 7.02 english credit and free game.
    I share the project files, also.
    If you find errors or missing frames, please integrade them and give it back to the community.
    You will find:
    1x export for Vpins and 1x whole project.
    Have fun.

346 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Getaway Pin2DMD

About This File
    Author: Thomas Malenko
    Credits: Everyone, especially JustAnotherRat, CB3, SlippiFishi, and Lucky1
    Instructions:
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ folder for the getaway. This was made using L2 and L5 so it should work on either rom on a real or vpin (real files wont be released until completion)
    Make sure you set the rom language to English, other languages will likely have issues with text triggering
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/Malenk0
    Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to this site instead.

4,959 downloads

(2 reviews)

18 comments

Updated

5. Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

I have used the ROM "rab_320", I think that the ROM "rab_130" is nearly the same, maybe it gonna work to.
    At the moment I'm desperately looking for the last bugs, maybe one of you likes to help me out.
    To my knowledge, I have captured all animations, but unfortunately I am not a good pinball player and therefore I have a little chance to confirm this.
    Although there are still about 80 puzzle options, but ... well ... as I said, I'm not a good pinball player and it seams for me this progress is enough for me 😉

821 downloads

(4 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

6. Indianapolis 500 - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required.
    Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable 
    PIN2DMD firmware.
    The project should work on English 1.1r rom; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and 
    half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience.
    Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as 
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4107-indianapolis-500/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits.
    KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    Transitions between certain scenes may cause momentary colour bleeding
    CREDITS
    =======
    Dots by: slippifishi
    Testing by: Wob

339 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

7. The Flintstones - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS ============ (v1.0 is already included with the VPX table) Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required. Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable PIN2DMD firmware. The project should work on English LX5 roms; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience. Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as much detail as possible: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3857-the-flintstones/ KNOWN ISSUES ============ The following scenes use a flat palette due to limitations of the editor or the impracticality of completing them at this time: Waterbuffalo Bedrock Derby CREDITS ======= Dots by: slippifishi Testing by: Wob

307 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure

Author: Martin Knoppke

Rom version: L7
    Language: English
    Dump Files used: 59
    Palettes used: 145
    Triggers: 2560
    Working hours: 500-600

Known issues:
    - some minor glitches and flicker at some scenes and transitions
    - some uncolored possible ape animations at streets of cairo mode, since not able to find and record all yet.
    - mabybe some missing attract mode screens, did not play with the rom settings, left it at default.
    Big thanks to Beau Dwyer aka WOB for all efforts and patience to test and provide dump files and videos, also for giving hints by providing movie screenshots that helped me with my color choices!
    Donations much appreciated...
    Donation link: https://www.paypal.me/mistamartin

2,199 downloads

(5 reviews)

10 comments

Submitted

9. The Shadow

Colorazation The Shadow  i used the lh 6 rom
    Testversion not finished yet

746 downloads

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. South Park Sega

Pin2dmd colorization v0.1, must have pin2dmd firmware 2.58 or higher installed or running freezy's dll 1.7.1.  Extract the .pal and .vni files from zip and rename each pin2dmd and place into the correct alt_color folder for the rom you are running in vpinmame.  Please message me on vpuniverse for the real pin files.  Donations accepted and appreciated paypal link: 
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EFNCMPPZVGEFG
    New in this version:
    Beta version 0.1

- Match mode
    - Character Call Outs
    - Skill Shot
    - Multiball started
    - Fart Bumpers mode
    - Cartman Anal Probe
    - Bonus recaps started
    - Score scene started
    - Opening & Closing animations
    There are instances of glitching within all modes at this stage, this is a very early beta release.

681 downloads

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

11. Creature From The Black Lagoon - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required.
    Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable 
    PIN2DMD firmware.
    The project has been developed and tested on the English L4 rom. Credits and freeplay
    support is included, and though no work has been done for multiplayer, for the most part
    it works
    Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as 
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4053-creature-from-the-black-lagoon/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits.
    KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    Some of the scenes have been very challenging to accomplish, and in some cases I had to abandon
    the source animation because it was basically noise.
    Movie Madness banner
    Double Feature Ramp
    Move Your Car outro
    Some scenes may be salvageable in future, and any updates will always be posted on vpuniverse.
    CREDITS
    =======

827 downloads

(5 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

12. Godzilla VPIN

Godzilla Pin2DMD Readme
    Colorization of Sega’s Godzilla.Feel free to alter my work
    however you want. I would prefer you release the source files for any changes but I can’t make you.
    Post any bugs in the pinside thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-godzilla

Release Change Log:
    1.01 the "DMDMK66 Stole my work" edition.
        Rappel added and fixed some triggers.
        Alterted some palettes and color masks
        No source code update for this release until dmdmk66 either admit he stole my work or stops
        Missile Bonus recolored and remasked, Buildings remasked/color, bonus numbers redone
        New York Sonor scene redone, brown haired army guy is now a blonde haired navy guy
        triple helicopter missile scene recolored and remasked. Buildings are grey instead of blue to contrast with the sky better
        missile also had white area removed and turned red.

1.00 Initial Release
        Everything below plus some additional palette changes
    0.90 Initial Beta Release
        Most(All?) Sequences color masked and keyframes linked
        Finaled color choices
    0.50 Redid bridge animations
        Inital palette choices
        attract mode scenes colormasked and keyframed
    0.10 Palette Jump Testing

Thanks to Lucky1 for helping with keyframe triggers and thanks to Rappelbox for support ; and to both for the recordings.

862 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Guns N' Roses Data East

Instructions:
       Pin2dmd colorization Beta v0.1, must have pin2dmd firmware 2.58 or higher installed or running freezy's dll 1.7.1.  Extract the .pal and .vni files from zip and rename each pin2dmd and place into the correct alt_color folder for the rom you are running in vpinmame.  Enjoy!
    This colorization is optimized for the gnr_300.  Please message me on vpuniverse for the real pin files.  Donations accepted and appreciated paypal link: 
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EFNCMPPZVGEFG

797 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

14. World Cup Soccer 94

V 1.0.0  Everything I did before, plus everything DJRobX added plus I redid some palettes , masks, etc I also redid the Bally logo screen and the extra ball scene to make them more colorful.

905 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. X-Men LE Stern colorization

Instructions:
       Pin2dmd colorization Beta v1.1, must have pin2dmd firmware 2.58 or higher installed or running freezy's dll 1.7.1.  Extract the .pal and .vni files from zip and rename each pin2dmd and place into the correct alt_color folder for the rom you are running in vpinmame.  
       You will also need to patch your rom with the .diff file included in the zip.  You can find instructions on how to do this in the forums.  Enjoy!
    This colorization is optimized for the LE rom 1.51.  Please message me on vpuniverse for the real pin files.  Donations accepted and appreciated paypal link: 

1,103 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

16. Street Fighter II

About This File
    Author: Thomas Malenko
    Credits:  Lucky1 was a Saint with patience as I learned how to do this stuff like 2 years ago. First Gottlieb game ever colorized!!!!!!
    Instructions:
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ folder for the Street Fighter.  Make sure you set the rom language to English, other languages will likely have issues with text triggering
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/Malenk0

1,069 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. Fish Tales

Credits: Thanks to WOB for testing and support!
    Instructions:
    This colorization is optimized for the L5 rom. 
    extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ft_l5 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s 1.7.1 dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. Update your firmware to 2.58 or higher.
    Do not use Freezy´s 1.7.2!
    Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work.
    Donations welcome and much appreciated: https://paypal.me/MistaMartin

792 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

18. The Addams Family

Known issues:
    - random thing hand movement not able to cover yet.
    - random transitions not colorized
    Instructions:
    Extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\taf_l7 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s dmddevice.dll 1.7.1 installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1.
    Update your firmware to 2.58 or higher.
    DO NOT USE FREEZY 1.7.2!
    Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. This colorization is optimized for rom L7.
    This release does not work correctly with the gold roms.
    For requests for real pins, please send pm.
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR UPLOAD THE FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF YOU GET ANY REQUEST, PLEASE LEAD THE PEOPLE TO THIS SITE.

701 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

19. Monster Bash

Knows issues:
    - Minor glitches and flickering at some scenes
    - Status report not completed
    - Some missing map markers
    - No support for the credit dots
    Instructions:
    This colorization is optimized for rom version MB_106b. Extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\mb_106b folder. Make sure you have freezy´s latest dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. Please activate the custom message within your rom settings to show the colorization credits.
    For requests for real pins, please send a pm. 
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR UPLOAD THE FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF YOU GET ANY REQUEST, PLEASE LEAD THE PEOPLE TO THIS SITE.

620 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

20. Tales Of The Arabian Nights

Known (minor) issue:
    - random swipes and transitions not colorized
    Credits:
    Thanks to WOB for testing and dumps!
    Instructions:
    Extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\totan_14 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s dmddevice.dll 1.7.1 installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. You will need at least firmware 2.58 to use this colorization.
    Do not use Freezy´s 1.7.2!
    Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. This colorization is optimized for rom version totan_14.
    For requests for real pins, please send a pm.

754 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Star Trek: The Next Generation - VPIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the files to the appropriate subfolder in your altcolor folder .
    PIN2DMD firmware. An alternative palette file is also included, see below for further
    details.
    The project should work on English L7 and L5 roms; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and 
    half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience.
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3942-star-trek-the-next-generation/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits. And for
    all you Trekkies out there, there are a few new easter eggs just for you.

BONUS PALETTE - GREEN BORG SHIP OR BLUE BORG SHIP?
    ==================================================
    During development of this project, a question was raised with respect to the colour
    of the Borg ship; by default, the project will colour this ship green in keeping with
    the TV show colours. But for real enthusiasts, you may choose to use the included
    alternative palette file; this will ensure that the Borg ship on the display is blue
    and a bit more in keeping with the real pinball machine toy. 
    To use the alternative palette, simply replace the pin2dmd.pal file in the root folder 
    with the file found in the "blueborg" subfolder. There is no other difference in the 
    palettes - if you are happy with a green Borg ship then there is nothing to do

KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    The following scenes use a flat palette due to limitations of the editor or the 
    impracticality of completing them at this time:
    Video Mode
    Worm Hole Mode Status
    Spinner Value Increase

CREDITS
    =======

1,140 downloads

(7 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

22. Royal Rumble Data East Colorization

pin2dmd colorization v2, must have pin2dmd firmware 2.58 or higher installed or running freezy's dll 1.7.1.  Extract the .pal and .vni files from zip and rename each pin2dmd and place into the correct alt_color folder for the rom you are running in vpinmame.  This colorization will support both 1.03 and 1.06 roms.  Please message me on vpuniverse for the real pin files.  Donations accepted and appreciated paypal link: 
    Known bugs
    - Multiball Ready  - has some frame flickering due to keyframing challenges
    - Game Over - sometimes skips frames in game so color  is effected.
    - Bonus Held - sometimes skips frames in game so color  is effected.
    - Match Scene - limitations of editor causes scene not to color correctly
    - Sleeper Pops - limitations of editor causes scene not to color correctly

466 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Star Wars Data East Colorization

Pin2dmd colorization v2.1, must have pin2dmd firmware 2.58 or higher installed or running freezy's dll 1.7.1.  Extract the .pal and .vni files from zip and rename each pin2dmd and place into the correct alt_color folder for the rom you are running in vpinmame.  This colorization will support both 1.03 and 1.06 roms.  Please message me on vpuniverse for the real pin files.  Donations accepted and appreciated paypal link: 
    Fixed in this version:
    Audits & Adjustments menu fully colorized
    Known bugs
    - AT-AT Pops - limitations of editor causes scene to be incomplete
    - Jabba - Couple frames non colored due to triggering challenges
    - Sarlaac Pit - limitations of editor causes scene to be incomplete
    - Skill Shot - frame skipping of DE machines may cause color glitch
    - X-Wing Millions - Couple frames non colored due to triggering challenges
    - Tri-Ball Restart - frame skipping of DE machines may cause color glitch
    - Million Pops - limitations of editor causes scene to be incomplete
    - Force Menu Mode - limitations of editor causes scene to be incomplete
    - Cantina Band - frame skipping of DE machines may cause color glitch
    - Free Play - not yet color supported

620 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

24. Demolition Man DMD Color Project

Mellow greetings! 
    Colorization for VPIN; you must be using Freezy's DLL or PIN2DMD.
    Copy the files to the appropriate rom subfolder. LX4 and H6 rom support included, avoid half credits. 
    Please raise any serious bugs or problems in the main forum thread on vpuniverse - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3822-demolition-man-10/
    Real pin and source files available on request!
    Have a peachy day, be well!

Known issues/problems
    ======================
    Running man animation intermittent behaviour
    All scene transitions (screen wipes) uncoloured
    Anti-graffiti device uncoloured
    Few minor or rare text screens not coloured

792 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Attack from Mars Colorization

Colorization for VPIN by vbobrusev. Please contact him for real pin colorization files.

1,409 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted