Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pin2DMD Colorizations - Real Pinball

Sign in to follow this  

5 files

1. The Flintstones - REAL

INSTRUCTIONS ============ Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required. Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable PIN2DMD firmware. The project should work on English LX5 roms; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience. Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as much detail as possible: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3857-the-flintstones/ KNOWN ISSUES ============ The following scenes use a flat palette due to limitations of the editor or the impracticality of completing them at this time: Waterbuffalo Bedrock Derby CREDITS ======= Dots by: slippifishi Testing by: Wob

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

I have used the ROM "rab_320", I think that the ROM "rab_130" is nearly the same, maybe it gonna work to.
    At the moment I'm desperately looking for the last bugs, maybe one of you likes to help me out.
    To my knowledge, I have captured all animations, but unfortunately I am not a good pinball player and therefore I have a little chance to confirm this.
    Although there are still about 80 puzzle options, but ... well ... as I said, I'm not a good pinball player and it seams for me this progress is enough for me ūüėČ

172 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Creature From The Black Lagoon - REAL PIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the required files to your altcolor folder (vpin) or SD card (real) as required.
    Please ensure you are using a working version of Freezy's DLL or the latest stable 
    PIN2DMD firmware.
    The project has been developed and tested on the English L4 rom. Credits and freeplay
    support is included, and though no work has been done for multiplayer, for the most part
    it works
    Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as 
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4053-creature-from-the-black-lagoon/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits.
    KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    Some of the scenes have been very challenging to accomplish, and in some cases I had to abandon
    the source animation because it was basically noise.
    Movie Madness banner
    Double Feature Ramp
    Move Your Car outro
    Some scenes may be salvageable in future, and any updates will always be posted on vpuniverse.
    CREDITS
    =======
    Dots by: slippifishi
    Testing by: Wob

136 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Godzilla RealPin

Godzilla Pin2DMD Readme
    Colorization of Sega’s Godzilla.Feel free to alter my work
    however you want. I would prefer you release the source files for any changes but I can’t make you.
    Post any bugs in the pinside thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-godzilla

Release Change Log:
    1.01 the "DMDMK66 Stole my work" edition.
        Rappel added and fixed some triggers.
        Alterted some palettes and color masks
        No source code update for this release until dmdmk66 either admit he stole my work or stops
        Missile Bonus recolored and remasked, Buildings remasked/color, bonus numbers redone
        New York Sonor scene redone, brown haired army guy is now a blonde haired navy guy
        triple helicopter missile scene recolored and remasked. Buildings are grey instead of blue to contrast with the sky better
        missile also had white area removed and turned red.

1.00 Initial Release
        Everything below plus some additional palette changes
    0.90 Initial Beta Release
        Most(All?) Sequences color masked and keyframes linked
        Finaled color choices
    0.50 Redid bridge animations
        Inital palette choices
        attract mode scenes colormasked and keyframed
    0.10 Palette Jump Testing

Thanks to Lucky1 for helping with keyframe triggers and thanks to Rappelbox for support ; and to both for the recordings.

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Star Trek: The Next Generation - REAL PIN

INSTRUCTIONS
    ============
    Copy the files to your SD card as required.
    Please ensure you are using  the latest stable PIN2DMD firmware. An alternative
    palette file is also included, see below for further details.
    The project should work on English L7 and L5 roms; multiplayer, freeplay, dot and 
    half credit support is included, but avoid using dots for the best experience.
    Please raise any bugs or issues in the main VPUniverse thread below, including as 
    much detail as possible:
    http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3942-star-trek-the-next-generation/
    Please leave the "Say no to drugs" banner active to see the project credits. And for
    all you Trekkies out there, there are a few new easter eggs just for you.

BONUS PALETTE - GREEN BORG SHIP OR BLUE BORG SHIP?
    ==================================================
    During development of this project, a question was raised with respect to the colour
    of the Borg ship; by default, the project will colour this ship green in keeping with
    the TV show colours. But for real enthusiasts, you may choose to use the included
    alternative palette file; this will ensure that the Borg ship on the display is blue
    and a bit more in keeping with the real pinball machine toy. 
    To use the alternative palette, simply replace the pin2dmd.pal file in the root folder 
    with the file found in the "blueborg" subfolder. There is no other difference in the 
    palettes - if you are happy with a green Borg ship then there is nothing to do

KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    The following scenes use a flat palette due to limitations of the editor or the 
    impracticality of completing them at this time:
    Video Mode
    Worm Hole Mode Status
    Spinner Value Increase

CREDITS
    =======
    Dots by: slippifishi
    Testing by: Wob

216 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated