New Stuff Coming Soon!

zebulon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took 2 min to hook up. It's butter smooth now I can actually watch friends use cab and when they grab plunger assume it will work! Will keep you posted but for first few games it works wonderful. Thinking I may need to adjust nudge to more sensitive but the plunger just works! As it should

Meant to post this earlier.

If you hold the plunger for 10 seconds without moving it it will reset to 0 and you will need to release the plunger and start over. It's a failsafe in the event of missed encoder steps.

Thought I should put that out there before someone trips across it and freaks out thinking it's broken....:D

Gold member..or I suppose copper member. I must say the design is very good and can see it's solid. I am very happy with it and love that it works when I use it. Thanks Zebulon I may need 6 more as I have version ones from Paul out on cabs that just don't work

Well, I've been playing with some samples that came in and I can now do them in Royal Blue Chrome, Orange Chrome, Red Chrome, Green Chrome, Silver Chrome, and Copper Chrome. As well they can be done in carbon Fiber......:D

I'm working on stockpiling a selection that I can draw off of rather than assemble on demand for these....:)

And don't forget to let me know your thoughts about the nudging. It's an easy matter for me to increase the sensitivity in the code but I'm interested in finding out the reaction of the majority before I make any changes.

The sensitivity also goes up if the calibration routine is run in the control panel but I thought it was a bit twitchy when that was used.

• Administrators

Took 2 min to hook up. It's butter smooth now I can actually watch friends use cab and when they grab plunger assume it will work! Will keep you posted but for first few games it works wonderful. Thinking I may need to adjust nudge to more sensitive but the plunger just works! As it should

I just installed mine... Took about 5 minutes as I had to disconnect my NanoTech one.

What are your nudge settings in VP set at?

Dazz, I calibrated in windows as after reboots it was waaaay off calibration to the point ball would float to top of table. After doing that it works great. Restarting now again to see if it sticks.

Every cold boot it looses calibration. I do have a warning explanation mark on device as drivers are not loading though it does "work" but probably why it's loosing calibration?

Seems to be looking for ikbmon_04 driver

Archived