New Stuff Coming Soon!

zebulon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would test one...my cabs have flipper buttons and plunger mounted in the exact location as a real machine so maybe a good test just for mounting! :) and i would love a plunger that works as i have 3 virtua plungers(v1) that are problematic to say the least and still waiting for my v2 replacements

I would take one - I have both the Nanotech and the VituaPin v1, still waiting for the v2.

The Nanotech gave me less trouble to put it mildly and I put in quite a few hours to resolve the problems.

There is one problem through: German customs are very strict and about as fast as a three legged gout-ridden turtle. It will take some time till the kit reaches me to test.

So only put me on the list if you don't find anybody with sane custom services.

Started ordering in the remaining parts needed for the test kits.

Also posted the plunger over on my site for the test group, if you'd like to head over there and purchase your test kit

with plunger rod

http://www.zebsboards.com/index.php/feedback-control-devices/dpbeta-detail

without plunger rod

http://www.zebsboards.com/index.php/feedback-control-devices/dpbeta-30-detail

Let me know if there are any issues with the shipping charges as the shipping calculator sometimes is a little iffy (Canada Post keeps fiddling with their settings on their end.)

Thanks Guys!

Hey Zeb - I would LOVE to get in on this testing, since I'll likely want to buy 4 - 5 shortly after they're ready.

We've been working on a solution using a sliding potentiometer on the plunger and I'm fed up with the project. It's only the fourth take on it, after wasting a lot of time with proximity sensors. And don't even get me started on nudging. We've gone from the nanocrap boards, to independent accelerometers, to some tests w/ sidewinder guts, to mercury switches, to a modded up / scaled-down plumb-bob w/ three contact points, BACK to accelerometers again (different IC)... still not satisfied with either solution.

This is a wheel not worth reinventing. If you've got a solution that is working, take ALL OF MY MONEY haha.

LOL...I go out to the real world to work for one day......:)

Added Dazz, Peabo and Lightpin to the list. I think that should cover it.

Thanks to those of you that have already squared up with the costs. Once I get a couple more paid for I'll order in the balance of the parts I'll need to get these things assembled and out to you.

@lightpin....yeah, been there, done that with testing everything I could think of and a few things that others suggested. I can commiserate with the frustration factor. I think this project is almost at its second anniversary in development. A ton of money and gawd knows how many hours of time invested in getting it to this point. Way too many false starts as well...(I think this will do it.........@#%, nope).

I honestly couldn't have gotten this far with it without maxxsinner and elnino's contribution, they really pulled my butt out of the fire with their coding and ideas.

There's another project on the backburner to get to next that elnino has contributed greatly to (and has been super patient with me with regards to), but that's for once this is off the desk and launched. My idea of multitasking is smoking and drinking coffee at the same time anymore....:)

Order placed :)

Really looking forward to this, like many others I've gone through multiple nudging solutions; uhid g, sidewinder, vituapin kit, plumb bobs & mercury switches.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

• Administrators

Order placed.  I'm like jad. I've tried/tested just about every other method. I currently have both Mot-Ion and Virtual PIn plungers installed.  Using plunger off Mot-ion and nudge from the VP plunger. 

Thanks!

Archived