New Stuff Coming Soon!

zebulon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny I was trying last night to get Paul's plunger(version one) to work with android emulator and stupid me got so frustrated as plunger "died" so I thought it was ahk script but just needed to restart power to plunger...can't wait to have one that works properly.

Wow...this is tough.

I'm going to have to charge $300 each for these. It takes over an hour and a whole bottle of rubber cement to wrap one of these.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make the back of the vinyl sticky rather than just paper????? :wacko:

Funny I was trying last night to get Paul's plunger(version one) to work with android emulator and stupid me got so frustrated as plunger "died" so I thought it was ahk script but just needed to restart power to plunger...can't wait to have one that works properly.

Hell, I'm just sick of trying to get mine to work period.  Glad Zeb is building one as I'm sick and tired of giving Paul money whatsoever.  :huh:

Wow...this is tough.

I'm going to have to charge $300 each for these. It takes over an hour and a whole bottle of rubber cement to wrap one of these.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make the back of the vinyl sticky rather than just paper????? :wacko:

Just use a condom ;)

Get some glow in the dark ones, or camo. Them they wont see you coming. ;) lol

Zeb, what sort of vinyl are you using? I'd just go for that fake carbon fibre self adhesive vinyl that is plaguing eBay, assuming it is mainly for cosmetic purposes!

Carbon fibre dildo of death?

'CFDoD. Built tough, so plunge them balls as hard as you can.'

:D

I ordered in chrome and coloured chrome vinyl samples and they look ok but I kinda figured that for the production batch I was going to go carbon fiber. Firstly, I can source it locally (as you say, there's a plethora of it out there) and secondly, it won't highlight the imperfections as much.

I need the vinyl as I'm using HDPE plastic for the housings and it's solvent and chemical resistant meaning no glue will stick.

Besides....nuthin' says luvin' like carbon fiber rubbin'

I've managed to get the majority of the plungers shipped, I just have 3 or 4 that I couldn't get out on Friday as I'm waiting on a second order of ball shooters to arrive.

For those that ordered the plunger without the ball shooter, you'll need to take a punch and make 3 or 4 dimples on the tip of your existing ball shooter. This roughs up the surface of the tip and keeps the slide firmly on the shaft. If you don't have a punch, I have found that putting one tightly wrapped turn of electrical tape around the tip will accomplish the same thing, you may just have to adjust the position of the plunger housing on the shaft as the tape bunching up behind the slide could offset the encoder position.

Plungerslideinstallation.png

Archived