7421 Downloads
5 From 23 reviews
119.18 MB File Size
clas1812.zip ROM Name
UnclePaulie Created by
Gottlieb Manufacturer
1991 Year

3 Screenshots

Early in 2021, I received permission from Bigus to update this table and add the VR conversions... originally done by Tom Tower and Ninuzzu.  The VR conversion included backglass, flashers, lighting, GI, and other table issue fixes (high score initials, trough multiball and tilt issue, and others).  I used the Blacksad dark image from his backglass, as it looks amazing.  All the interactivity was done in the script.  Sixtoe did a lot of lighting updates as well, including bloom lighting, overlay, etc.

Version 2.0 includes a hybrid mode for desktop, cab, and VR.  Plus all the latest updates that the VPW team has been doing lately.  It includes Fleep sounds, nFozzy / Roth physics and flippers, and general table physics updates.  It also has Rothbauerw drop targets, VPW Dynamics Shadows by Iakki, Apophis, and Wylte, Flupper Domes, and LUT options.  Bord also added a playfield mesh so the ball goes into the center saucer more realistically.  I also added a recent update by fluffhead35 for ballrolling and ramproll amplication sounds.  Hauntfreaks provided a couple lighter ball images as well.  

I also added more VR options to include a wall clock, and additional animation.

There are plenty of options in the script including LUT lighting changes, ball brightness, VR, cab, and desktop modes, dynamic shadows, rolling amplification, and other sound and shadow options.  Also for VR users, you can change to different room environments.

If you get 3 credits each time you add a coin, I put instructions in the script on how to modify your ROM to only add one coin.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to all involved!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=528
https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/7335-class-of-1812-gottlieb-1991-2-3-screens-directb2s-b2s-db2s/
Yes
v10.6 required

What's New in Version 3.0.2   See changelog

Released

A simple mistake in the script to turn on the tombstone flasher lamps for desktop mode only.  (Desktopmode had to be equal to true or false, not 1 or 0... early testing I forced it to 1 or 0).  No impact to play, only visual effects for the backdrop lamps on the tombstones in desktop mode.  You can turn them off in the script if you don't like them (DTBGAnimation = 1 or 0)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Shaman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you for the nice work updating this. Been gone for a while and had the original from TT and NZ....it was nice to load this up and flip some flippers. Thank you to all involved from the start until now. When the multi ball starts and that chicken starts clucking, I can't help but smile! 😉

Link to review
DAMONRA

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent! See you at the reunion!!!

Link to review
DomiKamu

5-stars, what else for UnclePaulie stuff?

Excellent table, very fun (I'm discovering it).

From ROM setup, don't forget to enable heart solenoid:

- Press 7, then 8.

- Press 7 many times, until you see HEART SOLENOID on top display (44 in Ball in Play).

- Press 8 or 9 to change OFF to ON.

- When done, press F3 to reset the game, enjoy 😉

image.png

Link to review
leeoneil

Thank you for this up to date version !

Thank's for all this work, especially on these "old tables".

"pouac pouac pouac pouac pouac pouac pouaaac"

Link to review
Dicentim

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwak Kwaak Kwaaaaaak  ! 😆😆😆👍

One of the very best Gottlieb table. 

Your version is very nice. Thanks ! 

Link to review
xdoolyx

this was one of my favourite tables on my ALP before i went OTG, nice work, been wanting to install a playable version of this.

Link to review
pacboy

I love this painting, thank you for this beautiful update 😁

Link to review
Guenther

Never heard of the table before, but gave it a shot. 

And I have to say: "Wow what a great table and what an awesome uptate!"

Link to review
WaRcLaWz

The new updates have made this table nearly indistinguishable from the real thing! It played and looked great before the updates, but now I would give it 6 stars if I could. So good!

Link to review
Gh0st

Just checked this out, have not played this since the abysmal ALP version... this one is sooooo much better.  We all really do appreciate the hard work that goes into these updates.  keep up the great work

Link to review
lminimart

Perfect timing for an update! Haven't even played it yet and I know it'll be better than ever. Thanks for the rapid-fire release pace of late, UnclePaulie! So many tables deserve this level of attention, and it is appreciated each and every time you take one of them on. 🍻

Link to review
JediWizard

Amazing table nice work! This has always been one of my favorite Gottlieb tables, so its nice to play it in such magnificence. 5 stars *****

Link to review
mirre

the table is magnificent.but in the end the flippers dont turn off.

Link to review
stef974

Hello and congratulations on this work! the table is magnificent. However, how to remove the dmds at the top right on the playfield? thanks in advance

Response from the author:

in the script you need to set cab_mode = 1, desktop mode = 0, vr_room = 0

Link to review
studlygoorite

WOW, this table has it all, both versions look, play and feel great. A lot of talented people had their hands on this, thanks all for your work!!

Link to review