[New VP10 Alert] Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast (Original 2022) VPW

18 hours ago, Cliffy said:

https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd/actions/runs/6836823342 

grab the flexdmd zip above, unblock, unzip to vpinmame folder, run flexdmdui.exe in vpinmame folder, make sure they are registered

Thanks, will see if that fixes the issue if I see it again. Ended up restoring the table from my original backup and it works from that, seems if I just save the table that is where I get the issue. 

Next question with this one. I have a full 7.1 SSF setup and I have done all the correct setup procedures (Setup in Windows as 7.1 without center channel, disabled all other interfaces, set correct 7.1 option for both audio and music in VPX) but the music for this table will always come out my cabinets front SSF and not from the backbox. I have 2 out of 150 tables that have this issue, this one being one of them. 

Any suggestions? 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a strange problem regarding my playfield monitor (4K HDR 240hz 43"), sometime when i shoot the ball into the underworld (under middle ramp) my monitor loses its signal, basically a blackout for a few seconds and then comes back on.

Any ideas? 

thanks 

Marco

• 3 weeks later...

NICE TABLE!

But i have a little problem here,

I make HiScores (3rd and 4th ranks) in the 'Iron Maiden (Original 2022) VPW 1.0.12.vpx' table, I enter my Initials an then they dont show up in the high score list. Any fix for this?

image.png

On 1/23/2024 at 6:55 PM, DimMan88 said:

NICE TABLE!

But i have a little problem here,

I make HiScores (3rd and 4th ranks) in the 'Iron Maiden (Original 2022) VPW 1.0.12.vpx' table, I enter my Initials an then they dont show up in the high score list. Any fix for this?

image.png

FIXED. Just updated to PinUp System Beta 1.5

• 4 weeks later...

Great Table!

I can't imagine the work that is involved in making a table like that, WOW !

Thank You Team VPW!   

I noticed a bug in the NOTB mode, while in NOTB the normal modes can be started, also when NOTB starts I don't have the NOTB song

playing, and the NOTB mode is started from the orbits like the pro version, but on a premium it should be started from the underworld.

Here's a video for reference, the NOTB mode starts at around 20 min.

Hope somebody can help.

Thank You!

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Can I please get some advice for the best way to configure the IM Pup-Pack for  a 3 screen setup? My 3rd screen for the dmd is only a slimDMD style and not full.  Which screen option should I choose in the Pup batch file? 

10 hours ago, Layby2k said:

Hi Guys,

Can I please get some advice for the best way to configure the IM Pup-Pack for  a 3 screen setup? My 3rd screen for the dmd is only a slimDMD style and not full.  Which screen option should I choose in the Pup batch file? 

Use the 2-screen configuration (FullDMD over a backglass frame) - the FullDMD will look AWFUL on a slimDMD style.

7 hours ago, LynnInDenver said:

Use the 2-screen configuration (FullDMD over a backglass frame) - the FullDMD will look AWFUL on a slimDMD style.

Thanks mate, I'll do that then

Hi, I am having some trouble with the PUP pack for this table:

consistently on the first launch (after reboot the computer) the Pinup Player gets stuck with a black screen, while the table works normal. Then if I quit the table there is an unresponsive pinup player zombie process, which I kill using task manager. Then 2nd time I launch the table pinup player comes up as expected and everything works fine.

Has anyone seen similar issue ? Or knows what could be the cause ? Any Idea how to debug the Pinup player startup process ?

Best Regards

On 4/10/2024 at 9:08 AM, LynnInDenver said:

I did as you said and it worked ok.  However when I was messing around I set it to 3 screen and it still looks great on my slimDMD.

4 hours ago, Layby2k said:

I did as you said and it worked ok.  However when I was messing around I set it to 3 screen and it still looks great on my slimDMD.

I don't know how many scenes it will look great on that with, but if it does, go with it.