[New VP10 Alert] Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast (Original 2022) VPW

Amazing table, and Iron Maiden have a new fan in me now.

I noticed that if I spam my magna save buttons (I was looking for the typical VPW menu and there doesn't seem to be one?) that I triggered some strange events with the table instead, and inevitably crashed it.

16 hours ago, Reneeke said:

Great great table, loving it but anyone has the problem chaning the LUT`s . Left magna save makes the ball drain and after that no ball is appearing..

help is much appreciated. 

Same for me (exactly the same). How do we use the LUT settings?

What I found out: first: delete all music files in folder "Music.8" path: \PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\IM_LOTB\Music.8

Do what you are told with your downloaded music files. After that, copy all music files from \PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\IM_LOTB\Music

to \PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\IM_LOTB\Music.8. If you dont do so, your ingame music is not what you are expecting. At least this is what worked for me and now back to cab 😉 - fantastic work!

(or maybe just go to line 57 in the script and set to "False" ? 😉

Thank you guys, you really rock!!!

Edited by makmak

15 hours ago, Fire78 said:

Just an amazing ass job! So many talented individuals  here in the Vpin world.  I have a quick noob question.  I don't have an apron on my table like the other pics I see of other peoples cabinet.  How does one get that to work.  Also the Magna Save buttons don't do anything....is it supposed to do anything?  Thank you again for your time...I will get back to trying to figure this out.

You will need to launch table in edit mode and adjust x scale and x offset to center the table properly in you monitor. 

When I started with V-pin just over two years ago this was the table I wanted to have, I was very dissapointed when I realialized that It was not recreated so this is the best new years gift I could ever have. And what a table this is... wow wow wow..... 

Since I'm not home over X-mas I have installed it on my laptop and I found that the text for the highscores is not visible. I have a single screen setup. Is there anything that I can fiddle on to show the scores?

2 hours ago, teacher said:

When I started with V-pin just over two years ago this was the table I wanted to have, I was very dissapointed when I realialized that It was not recreated so this is the best new years gift I could ever have. And what a table this is... wow wow wow..... 

Since I'm not home over X-mas I have installed it on my laptop and I found that the text for the highscores is not visible. I have a single screen setup. Is there anything that I can fiddle on to show the scores?

I had this issue and it was due to not having the latest PinupPlayer installed (1.4.6). Link in the notes.

As mentioned in the primary comments, amazing table!!

Wanted to point out one thing though.  When loading from Pinup Popper, once I exit the table sometimes a VLC window stays open (see attached).  It remains up regardless of what table you scroll to, and only goes away once you exit Pinup Popper.  It doesn't happen every time, but is pretty frequent.  I am running v1.4.6 of Popper. 

Anyway, thought I'd bring it up since its the only table I've had this happen on and didn't know if it might be caused by the table or Popper.  Keep up the great work!

Screenshot.jpg

2 hours ago, lminimart said:

I had this issue and it was due to not having the latest PinupPlayer installed (1.4.6). Link in the notes.

Thanks that solved that problem. But now I only see the "Powerslave" screen and none of the "overlays" are showing anymore. For example when a ball drain there should be a "Fear of the dark" overlay and the animation that shows that Aces high with bonus game... are not visible at all anymore. What do I miss this time :(

**Edit: I renamed an old b2s file that was interfering and now it works at it should **

Edited by teacher
Found a solution

I've seen a few random reports of this, but my frontend (Pinbally) isn't closing PinupPlayer when I exit Maiden. It just keeps running in the background (on the desktop) until I force close it. If I play the game from VPX direct, this doesn't happen (tho it does take a little while for it to close). So, while it does seem to be a Pinbally issue, there was a report of similar behavior in Popper in the reviews section for the release, so maybe it's a frontend issue in general for certain random people? For now, I've written a batch file to kill PinupPlayer whenever a table is exited in Pinbally but this feels like a brute force workaround for an issue that should be fixed in some better way. Curious if anyone else is seeing this behavior.

EDIT: and I've heard about the required "Controller.Stop" code being in the script but I do believe that it already is.

Edited by lminimart

Walked away with ball 3 in plunger lane. Came back and hour later to 12 balls in plunger lane. Also, during one multiball, had a ball go between the backside of the left flipper and the rail it pivots at when flipper was up. Almost like it squeezed thru.

IMG_20230102_214618433_HDR.jpg

I run VPX 10.7.2, and I had an issue after a crash due to line 6330 :

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 6330
Type incompatible: 'PrevLUT'

After that, the whole table became very dark, and no way to have it back to normal light. Settings don't seem to have been changed... I've redownloaded the table and did a fresh install, but the table stays very very dark, and no setting can change that. Any idea ?

PS : a lot of members in my pinball community have the same issue, so we really hope a fix to play this fantastic table.

5 hours ago, Zedixair said:

I run VPX 10.7.2, and I had an issue after a crash due to line 6330 :

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 6330
Type incompatible: 'PrevLUT'

After that, the whole table became very dark, and no way to have it back to normal light. Settings don't seem to have been changed... I've redownloaded the table and did a fresh install, but the table stays very very dark, and no setting can change that. Any idea ?

PS : a lot of members in my pinball community have the same issue, so we really hope a fix to play this fantastic table.

I too have this issue. It's a known issues and will be resolved in the next update of the table (patiently awaiting) :)

On 1/1/2023 at 9:14 PM, Reneeke said:

Great great table, loving it but anyone has the problem chaning the LUT`s . Left magna save makes the ball drain and after that no ball is appearing..

help is much appreciated. 

Anyone know how to do this? Have the same issue. Now changed the script to using LUT1 statically

Thanks Team. Awesome work as usual. Just a few issues so far...

(1) Start Button - After coin in I was expecting the Start Button to light up and blink. I get no light but I do see the command in the DOF config. Not sure why its not registering for me, anyone else?

(2) Fire Button - The dof config indicates that it does have Fire button support (no RGB yet though), but I'm not seeing that either on my cab.

Edited by vestaviascott

59 minutes ago, vestaviascott said:

Thanks Team. Awesome work as usual. Just a few issues so far...

(1) Start Button - After coin in I was expecting the Start Button to light up and blink. I get no light but I do see the command in the DOF config. Not sure why its not registering for me, anyone else?

(2) Fire Button - The dof config indicates that it does have Fire button support (no RGB yet though), but I'm not seeing that either on my cab. Anyone else?

Yeah, I've got no DOF either with Iron Maiden, non of my button lights turn on. I've updated my DOF config files twice already, but it didn't change anything. Is there some logfile that can be activated, to see what's going wrong?