Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
3926 Downloads
5 From 1 review

1 Screenshot

About This File

Virtual Pinball Media Files

Folders on MEGA:

VPX Attract Backglass-Over 250 for mostly original Visual Pinball X tablesA good substitute for the normal b2s backglass video file in your front end. Launch Audio is included in the folder for each table. Includes special Holiday tables. 

Future Pinball Attract Backglass-Actual Backglass image with added animations or video. Add a little flair to your Future Pinball collection.

Future Pinball Playfield Videos-.mp4 video of playfield for use in your front end.

Pinball FX3 Animated Backglass-All 99 2 screen versions with DMD/Speakergrille. 69 3 screen versions with and without FX3 logo. Best used with Pin Up Popper but they can be used with Pinball X/Y. Add these as your backglass file in Media Manager. Info here for keeping FX3 animated backglass playing when you load the table:https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=managing_games

Full DMD-Over 690 Full DMD .mp4's. Lots of Full DMD's for Originals, EM tables and Future Pinball. 

GAGPin Future Pinball-Attract Backglass, Full DMD, Wheel, and Launch Audio for all GAGPin's current and upcoming future releases. Classic movie based Future Pinball tables. Only a few of these were ever released publicly. https://gagpin.wixsite.com/gagpin?fbclid=IwAR25BbbWd-yyKeifCzv6nnIYgJ2VnabI9bK2JpArbJRmuJNK3J39fv7Tpf0

Star Wars Popper Theme-My personal Star Wars Popper theme. I use this on my Star Wars themed cabinet. 

Phenom VPX 2 Screen Backglass-Video backglass for 2 screen users of Phenom's Kid tables. These allow your backglass video not to be blocked by your DMD for the table. Resize your DMD into the cutout. 

Table Wheel-Table Audio-Wheels and table audio

Loading Videos-I made these for some of the Pup Packs I have in my lineup

NFL Tables (Xenonph)-Full DMD for all tables. Popper playlist media for NFL tables

Toppers-Topper Videos I have made

A big thank you to the original table authors, artists, and others who allowed me to use their artwork. Big thank you to vogliadicane, HiRez00, Cocothetrain, hauntfreaks, godisnothere, scutters, STAT, Rajo Joey, and Nick D for their work. 

User Feedback