24. W
  25. X
  26. Y
  27. Z
  28. #

16 files

1. Aquaman PuP-Packs

Voici mon petit PupPACK pour Aquaman 
    C'une PUP pour 2 écrans (car c'est mon cas) avec ou sans Topper.
    Si vous avez 3-4 écrans, vous pouvez utilisé l'image full Dmd ou déplacer la vidéo du Topper dans PINUP.
    Here is my little PupPACK for Aquaman It's a PUP for 2 screens (because that's my case) with or without Topper.
    If you have 3-4 screens, you can use the full Dmd image or move the Topper video into PINUP.

Merci pour vos commentaires  déjà reçus et pour les prochains... Ca me motive pour continuer de travailler sur ces projets passionnants.
    Thank you for your comments already received and for the future... It motivates me to continue working on these exciting projects.

La table est disponible ici pour ceux qui ne l'on pas encore téléchargée:

308 downloads

(2 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

2. Bond (marty02) PuP Pack for 4:3 backglass and 16:9 DMD

Alternate PuP Pack for marty02's "Bond" table

This pack is optimized for a 4:3 backglass, specifically for the following setup:
    Backglass: Monitor 2, resolution 1600x1200
    DMD: Monitor 3, resolution 1024x600
    That said, it should look OK in any variation of 4:3 backglass and 16:9 DMD screen.

If anyone wants to create a 16:9 backglass version, please feel free to contact me. I'll gladly send you the Photoshop files and video assets that I used.

558 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. PupPack Mars Attacks 2022

Hello,
    here is the PupPack very close to the original AFM, slightly modified to fit the corresponding Mars Attacks table. Enjoy the game!

#####################################################################################################################################################

Bonjour,
    voici le PupPack très proche de l'original AFM, légèrement modifié pour coller a la table Mars Attacks correspondante. Bon jeu!

1406 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

4. Starship Troopers PUP Pack English

This PUP pack was created By harrykoseck.  All credit for this PUP Pack go to him. All I did was convert the language to English with his approval of course.  

Enjoy!!

663 downloads

(3 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

5. BladeRunner2049

BladeRunner2049 simple pup pack made for new table 3.0
    Original Table was made by jpslas and mod done by wpilot [a Marcade MOD of JP's Pokemon Pinball
    Permission to mod with out approval wpilot
    Original Pokemon pup pack  by TCDeez
    Have remove all his content and added videos and basic functions

Two options 
    You can run with Pup Pack
    You can run this with backglass
    Add the following line to VPMAlias
    Pokemon_Pinball,Blade Runner 2049

1432 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

6. grease.rar

I really like the Grease table conversion of the Elvis table, but when I downloaded the Pup Pack for it I realized that the author of the Pup Pack had created it as some sort of April Fool's joke.  Since I really like the table, I decided to try my hand at creating a real Grease pup pack of my own and here it is. 

I used the original pup pack framework and replaced all the videos with videos from the actual Grease movie and added BALL LOST and GAME OVER captions to them.
    All the videos have full audio, so I found that it works best if you turn down the rom volume.  Also, in the table script, I commented out the section that controls the playing of the music files.

Like I said this is my first attempt at making a Pup Pack, so I hope you guys like it.  Let me know what you think.

156 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Frankenstein 4x3 PuPPack

Reupload from Vpinball - no changes if you already had it.

Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the clips, the idea and of course the overlays! 
    ***NOTE*** Audio can vary between systems with this one. Use the "editthispuppack.bat" file and hit the playlists tab. Change the "Volume" up or down to your liking for all.
    Take the frankst4x3.zip download and place the files into your pinupsystem\pupvideos folder as you would any other puppack. Select 1 of the 4 options that fits your system, try them all and see what you like if you aren't sure!

This is for Fun DO NOT SELL or Redistribute.

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. NFL Chiefs 4x3 PuPPack

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the "4x3 Chiefs" themed PuPPack
    ***READ THE INSTALLATION TAB***
    Just in time for Superbowl!!!
    Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlays! SuperDimi and Harlan are awesome - always willing to help and test for me as well. Thanks to my discord testers and Moviguru for being my 4x3 tester!
    Thanks as always to the "Guru's" Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand!

This is for Fun DO NOT SELL or Redistribute or reupload as your own.
    1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the "4x3 Chiefs" PuPPack
    Every user should grab the nfl.zip file as this is a muted rom. Use the latest version 2.1 of Xenoph's tables. He has added a script option in the table to turn the sound mode on or off. If you're using the PuPPacks I would suggest off. But it's up to you, the user.
    "Standard" puppack users get the nflpup.zip download and place the files into your pinupsystempupvideos folder as you would any other puppack. Select 1 of the 5 options that suites your system.
    I recommend using a vpmalias so you  can have multiple team PuPacks. If you only like one team, that's fine too, rename your PuPPack to just NFL.
    If you're looking at customizing this for your own team, you may do so at your own risk, and please do not upload as your own. Any video and song can be replaced if you don't like it, keep things named the same or you might break things. Changes and mods to the PuPPacks won't be supported in forums. I do plan on releasing more teams as time permits in the future.
    Enjoy!

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. NFL Bucs 4x3 PuPPack

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the "4x3 Buccaneers" themed PuPPack
    Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlays! SuperDimi and Harlan are awesome - always willing to help and test for me as well. Thanks to my discord testers and Moviguru for being my 4x3 tester!
    Thanks as always to the "Guru's" Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand!

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the "4x3 Buccaneers" PuPPack
    Every user should grab the nfl.zip file as this is a muted rom. Use the latest version 2.1 of Xenoph's tables. He has added a script option in the table to turn the sound mode on or off. If you're using the PuPPacks I would suggest off. But it's up to you, the user.
    "Standard" puppack users get the nflpup.zip download and place the files into your pinupsystempupvideos folder as you would any other puppack. Select 1 of the 5 options that suites your system.
    I recommend using a vpmalias so you  can have multiple team PuPacks. If you only like one team, that's fine too, rename your PuPPack to just NFL.
    If you're looking at customizing this for your own team, you may do so at your own risk, and please do not upload as your own. Any video and song can be replaced if you don't like it, keep things named the same or you might break things. Changes and mods to the PuPPacks won't be supported in forums. I do plan on releasing more teams as time permits in the future.
    Enjoy!

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. NFL Default 4x3 PuPPack

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the "4x3" PuPPack

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the "standard" PuPPack
    "4x3" puppack users get the nflpup.zip download and place the files into your pinupsystem\pupvideos folder as you would any other puppack. Select 1 of the 5 options that suites your system.
    Enjoy!

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. Simpsons Pinball Party 4x3 PuPPack

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd link is the 4x3 PuPPack.

D'oh! Have fun with this one! Lots of great content from a killer show that's been on for over 30 years!

Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlays!  Thanks to the discord testers for their feedback!!

1st link is the muted rom - 2nd is the 4x3 PuPPack.

Will work with 1.4.5 but for best experience use with v1.4.6 beta files (baller install aleady has v1.4.6). TILT will break the PuP if you aren't on 1.4.6 to be specific.
    https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=beta_releases&s[]=beta
    Grab the simpprty.zip file as this is a muted rom, it's not needed but I like it this way - will work with or without it. If you got the muted rom during Halloween, still get this one. I've muted more of the callouts as there's more content in this version. Shouldn't "hurt" the Halloween PuPPack at all.
    Get the simpprty4x3.zip download and place the files into your pinupsystempupvideos folder as you would any other puppack. Select 1 of the 5 options that suites your system.
    All videos have been converted to hold as much integrity as possible.
    Enjoy!

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. 2 Screen Pup Pack Conversions

Previously released on Vpinball.com
    These files will convert your Pup Pack into a 2 screen version so that your DMD will not be blocked by any Overlay or Video. Drag and drop the files into the appropriate PupVideos folder and overwrite the files. These folders only contain speaker grilles, Pup Overlays, and a new screens.pup file to position your Pup Pack correctly. Some files will contain a new PinUpPlayer.ini to help configure the videos. This .ini when placed in your PupVideo folder will only change your display settings for that Pup Pack. You will need to download the original Pup Pack first for these to work. A big thank you to all the authors who had given me permission previously to release a conversion. No changes are made to the source material of the original Pup Pack. 

277 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Austin Powers PuPPack 4x3

YEAH BABY! I mean c'mon - these movies were hilarious. At the least makes an okay pinball game more fun!!

The download link is the "4x3" PuPPack.
    As always, massive thanks to "The Guru's" Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand! Harlan and SuperDimi, always being willing to help and give feedback and test!
    Huge thanks to MP3TK for the debut! Check out his channel here and every Tuesday for Virtual Pinball content: https://www.twitch.tv/mpt3k 

austin4x3 folder- rename to austin and drop it into your pupvideos folder. Select the option that you want for your system. Not sure? Try all of the .bat files, they'll all work, you won't break it!

This is for fun DO NOT SELL or Redistribute or reupload as your own.

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Baywatch PuPPack

!!!Attention All Life Guards To The Tower!!! -- Mild Nudity in the Baywatch PupPack!!! standard PuPPack.   Huge shout out to the amazing duo of Joey Beaulieu and Hawkeyez88. I had an absolute blast working and learning with them. they rock! Thanks Joey Beaulieu for the amazing overlays and toppers and hawkeyez88 for the toppers and fixing my trigger logic, your expertise, creating the options ).

1187 downloads

(4 reviews)

12 comments

Submitted

15. Linkin Park 4x3 PuPPack

1st link is Table and music files 2nd link is the "4x3" PuPPack.
    I know I know what you're thinking .. not more music related stuff. But!! What makes this table better?! Videos of course! 
    Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlay work! Huge thanks to the discord testers too! @TCDeez for the "magic" to make the song selection function. And as always, massive thanks to "The Guru's" Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hannd!

1st link is the Table and music files 2nd link is the "standard" PuPPack. Place in your pupvideos folder and select the bat file that matches your screen configuration or taste!

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. Black Sabbath 4x3 PuPPack

1st link is Table and music files 2nd link is the "4x3" PuPPack.
    I know I know what you're thinking .. not more music related stuff. But!! What makes this table better?! Videos of course! 
    Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlay work! Huge thanks to the discord testers too! @TCDeez for the "magic" to make the song selection function. And as always, massive thanks to "The Guru's" Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand!
    There's also "new" multiplayer pup options to help with the timing of song selection. If you're in single player and going through 3 balls really fast, there's a chance your next song up could be delayed. So try keeping the ball out of the drain!

1st link is the Table and music files 2nd link is the "4x3" PuPPack. Place in your pupvideos folder and select the bat file that matches your screen configuration or taste!

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted