- Get Support Create an account or sign in to download this
What's New in Version 2.0.5 See changelog
Based off of feedback and additional testing / playing there are a few errors that needed correction.
- Changed the anti-biff snubbers ("Death Save") behind flippers to be a cylinder primitive instead of rail. Raised physical apron wall. (Thanks Rothbauerw)
- Updated the plastics to all be collidable. There were a couple reports that the ball jumped onto the top of plastic and fell in. Added one physics plastic wall between ramps.
- Worked with Rothbauerw on the trough logic. Made the Drain kicker larger and moved slightly, changed speed of trough timer. Also added a delay to when the drain switch changes state. Essentially the Outhole solenoid is too fast, and the trough couldn't be updated fast enough.
- Added flipper tricks to top flippers.
- Added a VR grill for backbox
- Added a Backrail for all hybrid modes.
- Slight adjustment to saucer physical primitives
- Disabled screen space reflections and in game AO.