Pin2Dmd Colorprism V4.0 Firmware

lucky1

On 8/25/2021 at 7:56 PM, lucky1 said:

I think this method only copies the content of the frame and not the reference to the recording.

Yes, I think you are correct.  So, I used the newScene button to assemble all the frames, and it works well to preserve the hash.  The Replace Sequence scene that I created works flawlessly as well.  thank you @lucky1.

• Content Provider
12 hours ago, Andypc said:

I have noticed a problem with 4.18 on my real Indiana Jones Pinball. The animation for the Williams logo freezes before it completes. This does not happen when I reverted to 4.10.

Is this with a colour file or just in general?

• Content Provider

I will have a look at that scene in my project to see what's going on. I don't expect it to be a fw issue, but maybe the new fw does not forgive some mistakes within the colorization project as older versions did. Will get back to you soon... 

• Content Provider
On 8/31/2021 at 2:32 AM, Andypc said:

I have noticed a problem with 4.18 on my real Indiana Jones Pinball. The animation for the Williams logo freezes before it completes. This does not happen when I reverted to 4.10.

V4.19

- fix single frame colormask issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
4 hours ago, sprudeldudel said:

will it also stay active until another scene is triggered?

Yes, it stays active and checks the hashes which are in the lcm scene until a new scene is triggered and stops the lcm scene.

• Content Provider

You first need to save the mask before you use it. To make sure a mask is saved just uncheck and check the mask checkbox. I will check wether I can additionally save the mask when pressing the set hash button

• Content Provider

I don´t have time to wrap my head around such project specific problems and answer your questions. The easiest way to get an answer is checking the result in LivePreview mode. Export the project for real pinball, copy it to the microSD, connect your display via USB to your PC and step through the recording frames to see what the result will look like.

Maybe @NetzZwergcan jump in and say something about it. 

• Content Provider

@sprudeldudelwhat I would guess from the Screenshots you provided is that indeed mask 0 and 3 could cause a conflict, since mask 0 covers a part of mask 3, but less pixels. In general I would recommend to avoid that. Since the scene will be triggered by the minimum requirements, I would suggest that mask 0 always is the preferred one. Hard to tell more without having a look at the project. I just renewed an lcm tutorial, but not sure if that will help you since it only explains the essential usage and you already seem to know how it works in general. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello lucky1, many thanks for all the work you do.

I'm on v4.25 with my pin2dmd, works perfectly with your dll.

I wanna try a table who use flexdmd, but i have like a green mask on half of the dmd. Looks like it use the frenzy dll instead of yours.

Do you have any idea ?

Many thanks

• Content Provider
23 minutes ago, candelwick said:

Hello lucky1, many thanks for all the work you do.

I'm on v4.25 with my pin2dmd, works perfectly with your dll.

I wanna try a table who use flexdmd, but i have like a green mask on half of the dmd. Looks like it use the frenzy dll instead of yours.

Do you have any idea ?

Many thanks

I never used flex DMD so I can´t give you support on your issue.

Please open a new thread