[New VP10 Alert] Total Nuclear Annihilation (Spooky 2017) VPW

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to get the table to play random songs like the original? I have bought the soundtrack and all is in the correct location but I can play it for some time and only hear track 1 over and over. With the old original version it played different tracks

Absolutely off-the-charts new version! I do have one question - the side matrix lights on the old version of TNA sync up with the music when the ball drains, and I always thought that was an amazing effect. Is there a way to restore that effect with the VPW version of the table?

On 5/10/2023 at 11:15 PM, Gman77 said:

This table rules man!  Love the lighting options it has.  I'm usin it with the older pup pack tho, this new one isnt letting me change the screens correctly.  Stays on the same screens no matter what option I change in the newer pup.   I'm wondering if the newer pup has any differences from the older one, I can't really tell.  I'm really fine usin the older pup and this kicka** new table version.  TY VPW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are these "lighting options" you speak of? I'm new to VPX...

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, d-_-b said:

What are these "lighting options" you speak of? I'm new to VPX...

It's a table-specific thing.  Here, during play you can hold Left MagnaSave and press Right MagnaSave to cycle through different color settings.

2 hours ago, spamola420 said:

What am I missing to get high scores to save? I've gotten over the default GC score of 100,000 but I'm never prompted to enter initials to save a score.

Same was happening to me. All of a sudden it started working, the only thing I changed was updating dof and installing newer version of flexdmd

• 4 weeks later...

put the music in, but it is really quiet....what should the bMusicVolume be set to, or do I do that somewhere else.  I have tried various numbers here with no different result.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, JSpradlin said:

Am I missing something here? The download button just says "Get Support". I see no download for the actual table and pup.

got to 1st page, click view file and on that page is the download button

• 2 weeks later...

I realize that pinup player needs to be installed, but is there no way to disable the need for that display in the script? I'm playing another version of the table that was just released and it doesn't require me to install pinup player to play the table. I would rather play this updated version. Cheers.

40 minutes ago, GordonJames said:

I realize that pinup player needs to be installed, but is there no way to disable the need for that display in the script? I'm playing another version of the table that was just released and it doesn't require me to install pinup player to play the table. I would rather play this updated version. Cheers.

There isn't... well, you could technically disable it, but you'll likely lose pretty much all status information except the lights on the playfield and the scores.

9 minutes ago, LynnInDenver said:

There isn't... well, you could technically disable it, but you'll likely lose pretty much all status information except the lights on the playfield and the scores.

Fair enough. At least i have the other version. Thanks for the reply.

On 8/4/2023 at 10:49 AM, makmak said:

unfortunately no DOF for me on this version (config tool updated), hmm? everything else just fine...

On some of the latest table files my DOF is not working anymore . this one, JP´s Deadpool, JP´s Horrorburg and some others, while on other new files like Johnny Mnemonic, Defender and so on everything works fine. Ive updated with config tool (even reset to standards ) , actual VPX and VPinMame...any ideas? Thank you!

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 4:21 AM, makmak said:

On some of the latest table files my DOF is not working anymore . this one, JP´s Deadpool, JP´s Horrorburg and some others, while on other new files like Johnny Mnemonic, Defender and so on everything works fine. Ive updated with config tool (even reset to standards ) , actual VPX and VPinMame...any ideas? Thank you!

Having the same issue, though I haven't had issues on any other tables.  Just no DOF here with both x64 and x32.  Did you solve this?

• 1 month later...