Wow! Just wow! 

The colors you have used are just perfect and look incredible on my pindmd3. This takes playing this awesome table to a whole new level.

Thanks for all of your hard work! Its very much appreciated.

So unbelieveable.....my eyes are so happy.:wub:

• Content Provider

when I enabled the external dmd and disabled the other it locked up a couple of my solenoids.  I had to restart the computer and it was fine.  I tried to play star wars and the dmd looks great but the table was way slower and it messed up a couple times.  is this a huge resource sucker or should it not affect the play of the table.

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

when I enabled the external dmd and disabled the other it locked up a couple of my solenoids.  I had to restart the computer and it was fine.  I tried to play star wars and the dmd looks great but the table was way slower and it messed up a couple times.  is this a huge resource sucker or should it not affect the play of the table.

I assume you are using freezy´s DLL ? Don´t have any problems on a real pin2dmd.

hi, there’s  a guide to configure the sd for a real pinball? I tried to put the files in the root but the flipper crashes and the  displays only  writing pin2dmd (among other things written under bally williams). Someone help me?

• Content Provider
21 minutes ago, Simo said:

hi, there’s  a guide to configure the sd for a real pinball? I tried to put the files in the root but the flipper crashes and the  displays only  writing pin2dmd (among other things written under bally williams). Someone help me?

For the SD card you need the real pinball export of the project which is pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq . You need to ask cb3 for this.

4 hours ago, lucky1 said:

For the SD card you need the real pinball export of the project which is pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq . You need to ask cb3 for this.

Simo, this colorization is not ready for real pinball machines just yet.  I will release those files as well as make all the source files public when the colorization is complete.  Should still be a couple weeks out yet.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 3:28 PM, cb3 said:

Simo, this colorization is not ready for real pinball machines just yet.  I will release those files as well as make all the source files public when the colorization is complete.  Should still be a couple weeks out yet.  Thanks!

How's it going? Late to the party but super excited to get this in my machine! I already have a pin2dmd in it just set to blue. Blue looks great but can't wait to get the color in there! Watching closely, tip on the way, thanks!!!

On 9/25/2018 at 6:23 PM, dboyrecords said:

How's it going? Late to the party but super excited to get this in my machine! I already have a pin2dmd in it just set to blue. Blue looks great but can't wait to get the color in there! Watching closely, tip on the way, thanks!!!

Thank You, I will keep you posted.  I have one scene left to do the AT-AT bumpers but it is intensive.  I haven't had as much time lately as I'd like to work on this so it is a little slow going.  It will be completed soon.

36 minutes ago, stefanaustria said:

dboy, nice to see you again ;)

You too!

My VP obsession died as I got into real ones, mostly because my pin cab couldn't handle VPX. BUT,  I recently built cabs for friends that run vpx and that has convinced me to upgrade my own setup. Will install soon, then I may move out of my occasional lurker status!

DESW, TSPP, Star Trek Pro and Iron Maiden Premium. I'm a lucky boy! IM is the 20th pin to pass through here, building the other recent pin cabs helped buy that one. Strict and delicate arrangement with my wife on space (limited) and financing (selling guitars and pins, no family money). Probably best for me or my house would have no furnishings and pins on every inch of every wall of every room. :P

If I were down to 1 I'd probably pic the VP cab too (IM may have changed that, so addictive and my first n.i.b.). That's how it started, VP cab. Then I got 1 real. Then I convinced the wife to let me sell the shuffleboard and claim that space. Now, I've about painted myself into a corner, running out of gear to sell and can't see selling the pins I have! Perfect time to get more into VPX, right? Wait for some cash to fall out of the sky...

As I am nearing the completion of this project, there are still a couple of loose ends to tie up and I'm hoping the community could assist me?  Between the intense level of detail in these DE games and having three small children at home and a full time career my time is extremely limited...lol  I need a couple of animations to complete the game, mainly the "Stormtrooper Shootout" there are multiple animations that display if you "fail" at this task...2, 3, 4 and 5 troopers can remain left standing and will shoot at you if this happens.  I have had trouble getting the scenes to trigger because they are kind of random.  If any one could assist in dumping these scenes for me that would be awesome!

as an update I have 51 frames of the AT-AT scene left to color (out of 152)....lol that's the last scene and then there are some keyframing challenges to sort out, again if anyone would like to assist in problem solving these challenges please let me know....I will say they are advanced level keyframing challenges so be warned! lol   Thanks!

On 9/10/2018 at 15:12, cb3 said:

A medida que me acerco a la finalización de este proyecto, todavía hay un par de cabos sueltos para atar y espero que la comunidad pueda ayudarme. Entre el intenso nivel de detalle en estos juegos de DE y tener tres niños pequeños en casa y una carrera de tiempo completo, mi tiempo es extremadamente limitado ... lol Necesito un par de animaciones para completar el juego, principalmente el "Stormtrooper Shootout" que hay múltiples animaciones que se muestran si "fallas" en esta tarea ... 2, 3, 4 y 5 soldados pueden permanecer de pie y te dispararán si esto sucede. He tenido problemas para hacer que las escenas se activen porque son aleatorias. ¡Si alguien pudiera ayudar a deshacerme de estas escenas para mí, sería increíble!

como actualización tengo 51 cuadros de la escena AT-AT para colorear (de 152) ... jaja, esa es la última escena y luego hay algunos desafíos de fotogramas clave para resolver, de nuevo si alguien quisiera ayudar en el problema resolviendo estos desafíos, hágamelo saber ... ¡Diré que son desafíos de fotogramas clave de nivel avanzado, así que tenga cuidado! lol Gracias!

When I learned about your project, I sent all my work to lucky people, so that you could see if I could help you with anything. You have several game captures, in a real machine and without glass.

regards

5 hours ago, thebarto said:

When I learned about your project, I sent all my work to lucky people, so that you could see if I could help you with anything. You have several game captures, in a real machine and without glass.

regards

Thank You DeBarto, I believe I have gotten a lot of use out of your dumps from your project!

Colorization is complete!  I am releasing another beta version I can't remember if this is 2 or 3....lol  Remember to rename the files "pin2dmd" and place in the correct alt_color folder.

The project is playable and about 80% complete, there are some known key framing challenges those scenes are listed below:

Cantina

Jabba

X-Wing Millions

Super Death Star

AT-AT's

I also believe the Sarlaac scene will need to have more frames cut in order to be perfect (after 130, I needed a break...lol).  I will finish up the last chapter on the editor tutorial in the next couple of weeks then I'll be taking a break from coloring.

DJRobX is going to look at the keyframing challenges I am having and hopefully solve, in the mean time ENJOY!!!