On 18/10/2018 at 5:47, cb3 said:

¡La colorización está completa! Estoy lanzando otra versión beta que no recuerdo si esto es 2 o 3 ... jajaja. Recuerda renombrar los archivos "pin2dmd" y colocarlos en la carpeta alt_color correcta.

El proyecto es jugable y el 80% está completo, hay algunos desafíos de encuadre clave conocidos que se enumeran a continuación:

Cantina

Jabba

Millones de alas x

Super estrella de la muerte

AT-AT's

También creo que la escena de Sarlaac tendrá que recortar más fotogramas para ser perfecta (después de 130, necesitaba un descanso ... jejeje). Terminaré el último capítulo del tutorial del editor en las próximas semanas y luego tomaré un descanso de la coloración.

DJRobX va a ver los desafíos de fotogramas clave que estoy teniendo y espero resolver, mientras tanto ¡DISFRUTE!

Star Wars.vni

Star Wars.pal

I know the work that brings congratulations. I hope you can put the files for the real machine and be able to test them

regards

On 10/22/2018 at 1:59 AM, thebarto said:

I know the work that brings congratulations. I hope you can put the files for the real machine and be able to test them

regards

On 10/20/2018 at 12:19 PM, Lonzo said:

Is there any chance you could release the files for us to use if we have a real pinball machine with a Pin2DMD?

SOON!!!!!!

It's got to meet my quality standards before I release the final version, working on ironing out the last few keyframing challenges!  Patience Padowans!

On 9/9/2018 at 10:28 PM, cb3 said:

Simo, this colorization is not ready for real pinball machines just yet.  I will release those files as well as make all the source files public when the colorization is complete.  Should still be a couple weeks out yet.  Thanks!

Thanks cb3 , I trust in you ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Good Afternoon, I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far!  I have decided to release the project for real pins as is....neither myself or Rob have had the time to correct the remaining challenges as of yet.  You will find that the last reported errors in my previous posts still remain, however this project is more than playable and a lot of time and effort has gone into this!  I hope to revisit the remaining errors after the holidays when more time is available, please enjoy the colorization and a big shout out to all those who assisted in it's completion!  Have a Happy Holiday!

Please feel free to report any challenges or bugs so they can be addressed, Thanks Again!

14 hours ago, Thalamus said:

STAT : As I understand it, FSQ is for real pin. So, you can ignore that download.

I see. But what is with the .pal file? is it for real pins too or do i have to replace the .pal file in my altcolor folder with this one?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Audiofreak said:

Hello

The Link for Pal & Fsq from cb3 don`t exist anymore.. Can somebody please upload the files for me?

Thx

The files downloaded fine for me a minute ago?  What is happening when you try to download them?

Hi all!

I've managed to install cb3's files to my Pin2DMD on my SWDE pinball. Weird thing is, the adjustments menu stays blank now! If I remove the SD-Card and restart, things are back to normal.

Anyone else seen this? Can this be fixed by adjusting cb3's files?

Thanks!

Oliver