So, I've moved onto the next colorization while DJrobX is tweaking the keyframing on Royal Rumble.........Star Wars Data East Time!

I got all of the attract mode colored and moving on to the gameplay, this DMD is not as intense as Royal Rumble (I Hope!)  So I'm hoping to finish in a month maybe two...depending on the family schedule.  Here are some scenes to tide everyone over, Thanks!

Luke Pilot.png

Replay.png

Shoot Again.png

Use Force.png

I've gotten some requests to post video of the colorization now that I have the pin2dmd installed, so here is a video of my Star Wars table in action....the colorization is coming along quickly(faster than anticipated)  I'd say I'm 65-70% complete at this point.  I've got a couple complications to work through but all in all I'm happy with the results.  The video does not do the quality of the pin2dmd any justice...fyi

Thanks again to dpannell2 for the AWESOME job building these devices for me!  (He has components in stock and ships quickly!)

Lucky1  and djrobx special thanks to the 2 of you for all of the patience and mentoring you have given, Enjoy!

Star_Wars.mp4

I hear the community loud and clear, please by all means have some fun with the WIP.  Please know I'm a bit of a perfectionist so this is absolutely a WIP and not a finished product....about 65% complete.  Remember to rename files "pin2dmd" and place into correct altcolor folder.  Enjoy!

Star Wars.vni

Star Wars.pal

On 8/8/2018 at 5:22 PM, cb3 said:

I hear the community loud and clear, please by all means have some fun with the WIP.  Please know I'm a bit of a perfectionist so this is absolutely a WIP and not a finished product....about 65% complete.  Remember to rename files "pin2dmd" and place into correct altcolor folder.  Enjoy!

Star Wars.vni

Star Wars.pal

Awesome works! Thanks very much for sharing. Beautiful color choices!!

Star Wars.vni
Star Wars.pal
Hello, I see that also started a coloration of sw, I have not been able to see it before since I've been away from home for a while, if you want I can spend all my work in case it helps you or takes away some color.

Greetings and great work

Enviado desde mi EML-L09 mediante Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Here is Beta version 2.  This is still a WIP and I probably overestimated how much I have done, I ended up cutting a lot more scenes since my last update.  Good news is I do believe I have ALL the animations in the game cut now.  Coloring is about 50% complete and I have been key-framing as I go, so this is probably about halfway complete.  There are still some bugs to work out but it is as always playable.  Additions in this version:

Speeder Mode

Multipliers

Match (90% working)

Taun Taun Lit

As always be sure to rename files to "pin2dmd" and place in correct alt_color folder.  Enjoy!

Star Wars2.vni

Star Wars2.pal