[New VP10 Alert] Godzilla (Sega 1998) VPW

1 minute ago, Tedcomun said:

Check "skip pinball startup test, re-start Vpinball64 and..... no change, I have always to press F3 to reset the table

damn. Try downloading the rom again, make sure it's unblocked, delete nvram again and try again. That's about all I can think of. It's been working fine for me is all I can say

1 hour ago, Cliffy said:

damn. Try downloading the rom again, make sure it's unblocked, delete nvram again and try again. That's about all I can think of. It's been working fine for me is all I can say

Rom downloaded again, Rom not in "only red" so unblocked, deleted nvram ....same problem I have to press F3 and here is the message and after the 4 balls goes down the table and i can press start (1)

Thanks for all your responses 

2023-09-18 22_55_33-Visual Pinball Player.png

Edited by Tedcomun

20 hours ago, Cliffy said:

Ok you need to be running vpx 10.8 x64, vpinmame 3.6. 

you can try doing a factory reset on the rom

start game, hit the 7 key. use flippers to go to reset menu. hit 1 key. use flippers to go to factory reset, hit the 1 key. 

Sorry to disapoint you but I follow exactly what you say, made factory reset and same problem.

Without F3 game reset the 4 balls are still missing

Edited by Tedcomun

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Tedcomun said:

Many thanks for your help, i will wait for an update of the table :)

Only 3 reports of this error and 2 got fixed through VPM, so I doubt there's anything a table update could do for you...

You did mention "after the 4 balls goes down the table" a couple times - could you clarify what you mean or share a video?

19 hours ago, Wylte said:

Only 3 reports of this error and 2 got fixed through VPM, so I doubt there's anything a table update could do for you...

You did mention "after the 4 balls goes down the table" a couple times - could you clarify what you mean or share a video?

Sure!

(sorry for my english, I'm french)

I use VPinballX64 10.8 and Visual PinMame 3.6 

So, Once the table is loaded,  If I press "1" to start i hear the sound of start, but nothing appear, no ball to launch.

-> By Pressing F3 key the table reset and I have the message "4 balls missing"

-> juste after the message, the 4 missing balls are falling down automaticaly (pleas see the screen copy with the balls falling down in the red circles)

-> once the 4 balls are down, the table is ready and this time when I press "1" to start, I can play by launching a ball

2023-09-20 19_38_44-Visual Pinball Player.png

2023-09-20 19_36_46-Visual Pinball Player.png

Edited by Tedcomun

22 hours ago, Tikimaster said:

I would try to redownload the rom file. Is it unblocked? Which version of 10.8 do you run? Did you try to redownload the table file?

I use 10.8.0.0 

I have already download the rom and verify that it was not in "only read"

I will try to reload the table

On 9/17/2023 at 1:48 AM, Wylte said:
On 9/17/2023 at 1:01 AM, LANFEUSTER said:

Hi,

Very good table, the physics seems very realistic 👍
I have just one problem when i set Altsound option to 2 (Pinsound), the table won't load.

Pinsound isn't compatible with x64 programs, so you'll have to choose to either run VPX/VPM in 32bit or not use Pinsound

Pinsound should work now with the latest X64 Vpinmame 3.6 beta, thanks @droscoe!

On 9/21/2023 at 1:51 PM, Tedcomun said:

I use 10.8.0.0 

I have already download the rom and verify that it was not in "only read"

I will try to reload the table

EDIT: reload the table, same problem....

I had the same problem, having to hit F3 to get the ball. Turns out I had version 3.6 on the 32bit VPM, However when I ran the setup64.exe I only had version 3.4VPM. Upgraded the 3.6 sc-64bit version, now It works fine!!

On 9/21/2023 at 8:46 PM, Tikimaster said:

This is my version. 1379 - No problems. If you already tried to delete the cfg and nvram file, I have no idea. I had the same problem with whitewater a few weeks ago.

grafik.png.ecabfb1b6c961bff47a55b4535e45a7c.png

From my side I have the 10.8.0-1347

https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/releases/tag/v10.8.0-1347-3d585e7

Can you send me the link where you found your 1379 revision?

And where can i find the cfg file? tx a lot

Edited by Tedcomun