[New VP10 Alert] Godzilla (Sega 1998) VPW

47 minutes ago, Tedcomun said:

Can you send me the link where you found your 1379 revision?

And where can i find the cfg file? tx a lot

A:
I run a Alpha Version. You can find them here:
https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/actions

they are called actions. To download one of them, you need a free account on github and must be logged in.
Be warned! Here are Alphas! Means, everthing can happen...

B: Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\cfg

Edited by Tikimaster

9 minutes ago, Tikimaster said:

A:
I run a Alpha Version. You can find them here:
https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/actions

they are called actions. To download one of them, you need a free account on github and must be logged in.
Be warned! Here are Alphas! Means, everthing can happen...

B: Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\cfg

Thanks for your quick reply, (I have the same problem of missing ball in the Rollercoster tables from VPW) ;)

EDIT: erased cfg file and nv file.....same problem of 4 balls missing 

Edited by Tedcomun

14 minutes ago, Tikimaster said:

Whats your vpinmame version? I am running out if ideas... 😉

I have downloaded these versions :

PinMAME-sc-3.6-369-102e419-win-x64 

and

libpinmame-3.6-369-102e419-win-x64

unzipped both and copied and replaced the files in VpinMame folder

Capture.PNG

21 minutes ago, Tedcomun said:

and

EDIT: can you send me the link for VPINMAME 3.6 ? coz I think that it's not upgrade in 3.6 even I copied and replaced the files below

Should I also upgrade the x86 version ?

Sorry for that but it's a little mess on github....

21 minutes ago, Tedcomun said:

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tedcomun

1 hour ago, Tedcomun said:

and

Capture.PNG

First go to the left of the actions screen and click on vpinmame, then the topmost master in the right window, then pick the vpinmame -sc NON debug x86 and x64.

vpinmame-actions.jpg

15 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

First go to the left of the actions screen and click on vpinmame, then the topmost master in the right window, then pick the vpinmame -sc NON debug x86 and x64.

vpinmame-actions.jpg

I have to download vpinmame -sc NON debug x86 and x64 ? or the upgrade is automatic....sorry  I'm a noob

1 hour ago, Tedcomun said:

I have to download vpinmame -sc NON debug x86 and x64 ? or the upgrade is automatic....sorry  I'm a noob

Correct. EVERYTHING visual pinball is done manually. Download, unblock, unzip to your vpinmame folder and overwrite all except vpmalias.txt if you have a customized one. Once unzipped go to vpinmame folder and run setup.exe, check that the paths are correct and if so click install. Do the same with setup64.exe

Just now, Cliffy said:

Correct. EVERYTHING visual pinball is done manually. Download, unblock, unzip to your vpinmame folder and overwrite all except vpmalias.txt if you have a customized one. Once unzipped go to vpinmame folder and run setup.exe, check that the paths are correct and if so click install. Do the same with setup64.exe

It works now on Godzilla 🙂

Thanks a lot and sorry for all the disturbing....

I'm using AMD and Ryzen and my playfield is blurry, I know there's a setting to fix this but can't recall what it is - anyone know?  Game is playable but the playfield artwork and textures are all blurry and low resolution looking.

• Content Provider
37 minutes ago, bbddpp said:

I'm using AMD and Ryzen and my playfield is blurry, I know there's a setting to fix this but can't recall what it is - anyone know?  Game is playable but the playfield artwork and textures are all blurry and low resolution looking.

Thanks much, I had to turn on supersampling even though I'm running a 4k TV for the playfield at 4K in windows.  That cleaned stuff up but slowed performance, I'll need to research further.  It's also possible I need to look into running my 4k TV at 1080p in windows just to ease the burden though I was hoping to find a way to get things running 60fps smooth with my AMD 6600XT, it may just be that card plus my Ryzen 5 processor are not quite enough.  I'm running GL VPX as well as I heard performance was superior, maybe it's time to go back to Directx.  The great thing about the tools are there are so many combinations you can try in order to try and find the right balance.

• 3 weeks later...

SOLVED: What would cause my table to load like this? Tried regular 10.8 64 bit and GL version. revision 1623. VPinMAME 3.6-630.

FIX: Saw in the comments that downloading table again fixes it. That did it.

20231023_194111.thumb.jpg.a2b024c894bbb1eccce1081507b0cc51.jpg

Edited by Ozirisno1

• 3 months later...
  • Content Provider

Okay issues. The game starts, I get size does matter on nthe DMD, but the ball wont kick to the shooter lane. Seems like I am in play mode, but no ball. Never seen this before. Ideas?

11 minutes ago, wrd1972 said:

Okay issues. The game starts, I get size does matter on nthe DMD, but the ball wont kick to the shooter lane. Seems like I am in play mode, but no ball. Never seen this before. Ideas?

make sure scripts folder is updated, make sure your vpinmame is up to date and try deleting the nvram