[New VPVR Alert]BarbWire(Gottlieb1996)JoePicassoModv1.2(VR ROOM )

BarbWire(Gottlieb1996)JoePicassoModv1.2(VR ROOM )

Here's another VR Conversion I want to share with you guys. This was created in collaboration with Rascal, who helped me a lot. If you don't know something yourself, Rascal knows it. 🤗

Why did I want to convert this particular table, simply because it's on my list and I really like it. I hope someone has as much fun with it and like it as I do, so I'm going to share it with you guys now.

'********************* VR OPTIONS **************************************************
'***********************************************************************************

'VR Logo - Set VRLogo = 0 to turn off VR Logo. 
VRLogo = 1

'VR Poster-Right - Set VRPosterR = 0 to turn off VR Poster-Right. 
VRPosterR = 1

'VR Poster-Left - Set VRPosterL = 0 to turn off VR Poster-Left. 
VRPosterL = 1

'VR table Glass - Set Glass = 0 to turn off VR playfield Glass. 
Glass = 1

'VR Playfield glass Scratches - Set to 0 if you want to turn them off.
GlassScratch = 1

'***********************************************************************************

You don't need B2S but i want to give Credits to HiRez00 because i used his Backglass and his realy good Quality Speaker/DMD Grill Texture. And without my friend Rascal, we would only have a standard grill.

This is the Link to the BS2 and Grill i used:

A big thanks to Joe Picasso for creating such a beautyfull table and give me Permission to convert it to VR.

I also want to thank Rawd for his VR toys and Sixtoe for his great templates and Rascal for helping me with the Mesh and everything else and of course Studlygoorite for beta testing .