Hellraiser (VR ROOM)

The next VR Room Conversion i want to share with you is the  great Hellraiser Table from BALUTITO. This is a cooperation between Jasmin Gagnon and me. Jasmin Gagnon made the start and created a solid basis on which I built up this Conversion. I converted this table for VR because he creates this creepy atmosphere and i love that  and of cause it should not be missing in any VR collection.  I hope someone has as much fun with it and liked it as I do, so I'm going to share it with you guys now. 

'*************************************** VR OPTIONS **************************************************
'*****************************************************************************************************

'VR Room - Set VRRooms = (1) or (2) to switch between the two Rooms. 
VRRooms = 1

'VR table Glass - Set Glass = 0 to turn off VR playfield Glass. 
Glass = 1

'VR Playfield Glass Scratches - Set to 0 if you want to turn them off.
GlassScratch = 1

'VR Logo - Set VRLogo = 0 to turn off VR Logo. 
VRLogo = 1

'************************************END OF VR TABLE OPTIONS******************************************
'*****************************************************************************************************

You Don't need the B2S File!!!

To take full advantage of this table, I strongly advise you to use the superb Puppack made by TEAMTUGA, it expands the atmosphere drastically but there are no Pup Videos in VR playing.

you can get it here:

A big thanks to BALUTITO for creating such a creepy nice table and give me permission to bring it to the next Dimension.

I also want to thank Rawd for his VR toys and Sixtoe for his great templates and of course Studlygoorite and Solters for beta testing and  Jasmin Gagnon for the great basic work .

And not to forget JP Salas for making the Original 'Mago of Oz' Table and TEAMTUGA for the great Pup Pack.

• 1 year later...