PinCabView : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb & WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever & SlamTilt Resurrection!

Aubrel

• Content Provider

you have the backglass on the left of your main screen (so negative values), this is most likely forbiden with many multiscreen softwares because it makes thinks very complex to follow...

just put your backglass on the right as 99% of the other pincab owners  and everything should work :)

• Content Provider

having the backglass on the left was a very bad idear. But if you set FX2/Fx3 and other software like that you will now have to set them again to match the new configuration...

To quit yes esc should open ProPinball menu but you can quit using Alt+F4 or alt+tab or just by openning PinballX menu :)

Hello!

There is no problem reconfiguring the other platforms (Visual Pinball, Future Pinball, Pinball FX 2... etc).

A question. Is it normal for performance to drop when running Pro Pinball Big Race USA with PinCabView?

Thanks.

• Content Provider

most of the game graphic settings are forced at max by the launcher...

I will check and give you some files to update. if you can check and tell me if its better or not.

I will try to send them to you during the weekend :)

• Content Provider

I'm glad if the performances are better and now good enough for you with the patch.

I think it will be difficult to get better onces.

Your issue is very strange. I can't reproduce it even with the same display configuration...

The DMD is displayed nearly 4x bigger than it should. Very strange... I don't know how but you may have broken something when trying to change the game's config to improve your performances...

Can you try a clean reinstallation of the game? Or at least a clean reinstallation of PinCabView?

(remove PinCabView folder from your game, put again PinCabView v4, put again the perf patch above and with luck it should work correctly again :) )

(PS: the perf patch I shared above is not to be used with slamtilt resurrection)

Hello!

I have already done a clean install of Pro Pinball Big Race USA, Pincab View and the files you sent to improve performance and now it works correctly.

Above all, thank you for your help and for your time. Excellent work.

You have made a dream come true, to play Big Race USA in my virtual pinball, since as a child I spent many hours on this game.

THANK YOU!

• Content Provider

Thanks for your feeback :)

Glad you can now enjoy this game as it should :)

49 minutes ago, shashas said:

You have made a dream come true, to play Big Race USA in my virtual pinball, since as a child I spent many hours on this game.

I enjoyed ProPinball games too :)  Timeshock, BigRaceUSA and FantasticJourney are amazing pinball games.

You should also try Fantastic Journey (really fantastic!!).

I made my first pincab 9 years ago and not being able to play these ProPinball games nor Pinball Dreams/Illusions/SlamTilt was really my biggest regret :)

I spent an awesome amount of time on PinCabView/ArcCabView releases these last months but i really don't regret my time :D

I'm glad if it brings back good memory for some of you or allow others to discover these old jewels.

Enjoy!

What am i doing wrong?

ProPinball Timeshock! crashed at 55% loading the table.

If i start the table without using PinCabView 4.0 the table loads correctly but in the wrong orientation.

I deleted the installation and reinstalled both the Table and PinCabView.

ProPinball FantasicJouney, there is no DMD on the 3rd Screen. It looks like some Parts of the Table.

• Content Provider
36 minutes ago, gerhard said:

What am i doing wrong?

ProPinball Timeshock! crashed at 55% loading the table.

If i start the table without using PinCabView 4.0 the table loads correctly but in the wrong orientation.

I deleted the installation and reinstalled both the Table and PinCabView.

ProPinball FantasicJouney, there is no DMD on the 3rd Screen. It looks like some Parts of the Table.

Strange...

Can you give me your screen configurations? (sizes, positions and dpiscale for each one)

What are the game version you own? (the game version is shown on the dmd at game start, GOG, CD, Other?)

1st. Screen - Playfield 1920x1080
2nd. Screen - Backglass 1920x1200

3rd. Screen - DMD 1024x768

on the DMD is no Version shown, only 1997

Big Race USA works, TimeShock works (DMD-Issue DMD on Playfield), Worms works with this configuration.

Screenshot 2022-04-15 193946.png

Screenshot 2022-04-15 194211.png

• Content Provider

If one of them works they should all work so this is not your hardware configuration... (most probably unsupported exe versions)

So now timeshock works (except the DMD position)?

The very same isue with Fantastic Journey?

• Content Provider
4 minutes ago, gerhard said:

sorry Timeshock! does not work, FantasticJourney works.

the version of timeshock is shown the first seconds after launch:

unknown.png

your games are originals installed from old CD, the GOG versions? unknown "patched" versions?