PinCabView : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb & WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever & SlamTilt Resurrection!

Aubrel

• Content Provider

Just a little teaser :D

The next version will be released later than expected at first, I still have some things to fix and improve but with luck it will even better :)

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView 2.0 : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb and now WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever !
  • Content Provider

PinCabView 2.0 available !!

Edit : PinCabView 2.1 available !!

- The 2 Addiction Pinball games are now supported (old CD's and Steam versions)

- A desktop mode is now available with nearly all the features included

- New aprons for all 6 games (big thanks to eMBee who did an awesome job to draw them!)

- Full standard VPX keyboard keys support for all these games

- Brightness can be set for the table, the backglass and the DMD (in ReShade's UI)

- Needed settings are now done by the launcher, you have nothing to do.

- Many fixes and improvements: it should be now mostly working without having to do anything.

- DMD is now displayed by the 3rd screen by default if available.

- Timeshock's menu operator is now always fully unlocked.

First post updated :)

Fantastic-Journey.png

World-Rally-Fever.png

Timeshock.png

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView 2.1 : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb and now WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever !

Currently (physically) rebuilding my pincab to correct all the mistakes an omissions from my first attempt so cant test out V 2 but THANK YOU for making this. Memories flooding back. Like that it seems to work for the "ultra" edition of Timeshock!

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, LegoYoda said:

Like that it seems to work for the "ultra" edition of Timeshock!

Just to be clear, it doesn't work at all with the Ultra Edition of Timeshock! (it's not needed, this game features a built-in cabinet view)

Only the old windows version of Timeshock (1997) is supported: CD 1.07 & 1.20 (w/o no-cd) or GOG (1.07)

3 hours ago, Aubrel said:

Just to be clear, it doesn't work at all with the Ultra Edition of Timeshock! (it's not needed, this game features a built-in cabinet view)

Only the old windows version of Timeshock (1997) is supported: CD 1.07 & 1.20 (w/o no-cd) or GOG (1.07)

Yeah, I only have the GOG Timeshock myself because it was actually cheaper to buy all three together as a package than just the two I wanted, I run the Ultra on the cabinet specifically because it supports the cabinet mode.

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView 3.0 : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb and now WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever !
  • Content Provider

New improvements => 3.0 3.1 available with ratio support & full "standard coin mode" support for the 4 ProPinball games!! :)

("The Web" support has been really improved with this new release)

- Ratio locked to center at max 16/9 option added and now applied for these 6 games (desktop and cabinet).
- Ratio management improved for desktop users
- Apron management improved
- Off limites display fixed
- Shader code cleanups

- DMD display improved
- Shader interface (ReShade UI) improved.
- Timeshock DMD hide issues fixed
- DMD management for desktop users improved
- All games are now using the same preset file
- Desktop mode improved (single and multi screens configurations)
- Standard "coin mode" added for the 4 ProPinball games (Coin key is keyboard "5")
- A 2nd view with DMD hidden is now available for The Web (select view 4 or more in game options, btw the view with DMD looks better)
- The Web settings are now automatized too
- The games are now launched directly (menu skipped) when not in desktop mode (except 1st launch)
- ExeName option removed (game exe name should be the original expected one)
- Steam launch command support removed (not needed)
- No1200p option removed (not needed anymore)
- Launcher and shader codes improved
- Memory game code patch improved, many patches added
- Many fixes and improvements

First post edited ;)

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView 3.1 : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb and now WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever !

1st of all - great work 👍 tried to run ProPinball but wasn‘t a pleasure to play in Landscape on 32“ 😂

some issues with Timeshock …

Timeshock in Landscape-Mode (pure) is starting well

TimeShock launched via Launcher closes to Windows, maybe there is a hint or solution.

• Content Provider
47 minutes ago, gerhard said:

1st of all - great work 👍 tried to run ProPinball but wasn‘t a pleasure to play in Landscape on 32“ 😂

By landscape do you mean desktop?

If yes there is a desktop function to activate in reshade.ini

Many pincabs have the playfield screen in landscape mode (like mine ;) ) so the display can't be used to define the desktop mode

To play in desktop mode you have to set it with "Desktop=1" in reshade.ini

47 minutes ago, gerhard said:

some issues with Timeshock …

Timeshock in Landscape-Mode (pure) is starting well

TimeShock launched via Launcher closes to Windows, maybe there is a hint or solution.

With the old cd version ? because the launcher will run your "timeshock!.exe" and if it's the CD version you will need the CD in drive or the iso to be mounted or it will close ;)

You can also put a no-cd version 1.07 or 1.20 instead (named timeshock!.exe) but in this case you won't get the bgm and it would be a shame because the music in this game is excellent.

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView 3.2 : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb and now WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever !
  • Content Provider

New version 3.2 available :)

This new version features some big changes in the shader (I hope nothing will be broken...)

Now the DMD can be displayed everywhere even over the backglass if you have a 16:9 one.

The POV is improved with better perspective (the ball will be less ovale and the proportions will be better)

it can be set as you want (TablePOV_factor) 0.25 is set as default for the 6 pinball games (for me it's good but you can change in ReSahde's UI with home key).

The DMD can now be set again to transparent/intelligent with ProPinball games and single screen config or with KeepTableDMD

Here a comparaison with and without the new POV setting

New  (TablePOV_factor is set at default 0.25)        /         Old  (TablePOV_factor is set at 0.00)

Pin-Cab-View-New.png    Pin-Cab-View-Old.png 

Enjoy :)

• Content Provider
9 hours ago, gerhard said:

is there an easy way to include these tables to a frontend e.g. PinupPopper?

mounting / unmounting images is my problem.

most frontend allow to send a command before launch so it's easy to do.

(there is a hidden mounting option included but only with DaemonTool Lite)

9 minutes ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

Is this free or do you buy it

Of course it's free :D

• Content Provider

PinCabView 2D is now about to be released !! :)

It supports perfectly 14 uniques DOS games for a total of 65 unique tables! 🤯

I added the following features (nearly all the same than I did with ProPinball games) :

- Pixel perfect CRT effect (optionnal)

- Backglass on 2nd screen (with or without grill)

- DMD export (backglass or 3rd screen)

- Desktop or Pincab view

- And also full standard VPX keys support !

Here how it looks :

DreamsDx.png

Dreams2.png

FantasiesDx.png

Mania.png

Illusions.png

Absolute.png

P2000.png

P4000.png

Electronic.png

Silverball.png

Epic.png

Psycho.png

Ultimate.png

Thomas.png

I hope you will enjoy! 👍

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView 3.3 : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb & WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever & SlamTilt Resurrection!
  • Content Provider

Version 3.3 available with full support for SlamTilt Resurrection (both tables in 3D or 2D views)

1st post edited: Enjoy!

Here how these new table look (3D)

STRD.png

STRP.png

And in 2D mode :

STRD2D.png

STRP2D.png

PS:  PinCabView2D with support of the standard SlamTilt game (4 tables in 2D) will follow very soon! ;)

• Aubrel changed the title to PinCabView : BigRaceUSA-FantasticJourney-Timeshock-TheWeb & WormsPinball-WorldRallyFever & SlamTilt Resurrection!

Sry it seems that i am too noobie :D
Had using the old Version PinCabView2D_3.0

C:\vpinball\PinCabView2D_3.0

and i copied pinballdreams to C:\vpinball\PinCabView2D_3.0\DreamsDx

I made batchfiles to launch:

C:\vpinball\PinCabView2D_3.0\PinCabView2D_Launcher.exe DREAMSDX 3

But now updated to Version 4, I copied DreamDX again into main folder and startet batch
C:\vpinball\PinCabView_4.0\PinCabView_Launcher.exe DREAMSDX 3

but I get the error message
image.png.43306444865ca2198ab5c9a2af7dc56f.png

How can I run Pinball Dreams/Fantasies etc.?

• Content Provider

Seems like you made a confusion:

There are 3 packs

1/- PinCabView (now in version 4.0) for Pro Pinball, Addiction Pinball and SlamTilt Resurrection games.

2/- PnCabView2D (now in version 3.0) for old DOS "pinball Dreams like" games (and also for Slamtilt)

3/- PinCabViewWFS (now in version 2.0) for WildFire Studios old pinball games.

Here you are trying to launch Pinball Dreams Dx (an old DOS pinball game) with PinCabView (1/-) and for sure this isn't the good pack for this game :)

Just delete your old CabView/PinCabview/PinCabView folders and launchers and put the new PinCabView2D pack (3.0) instead and it should work again ;)

try with this one :

On 7/17/2021 at 4:47 AM, LynnInDenver said:

I really do prefer to play it on the cabinet)... except PinUp Popper won't quit it and return to the menu when I press the 'Q' key, so I suspect that the Pro Pinball packages are intercepting the keypresses and not passing them on to other software.

A "fast" solution will be to edit the close script like this:

"[STARTDIR]LAUNCH\PUPCLOSER.EXE" WINTIT "[CUSTOM1]" 4 1
taskkill /f /im "PinCabView_Launcher.exe"
taskkill /f /im "BigRaceUSA.exe"
taskkill /f /im "FantasticJourney.exe"