[New VP10 Alert] Die Hard Trilogy (VPW 2023)

An incredible gift from everyone involved. Just wanted to chime in on Christmas Day and say say thank you so much to all of you who put the effort into make something amazing like this possible. It’s a true joy to play and an amazing achievement for any table let alone an original from scratch table. Thank you so much.

• Content Provider

If you are having trouble getting dof to work, it’s not necessarily your fault.    The controller.vbs code added to the script of this table is out dated. It's pulling registry settings for VP 10.2 to 10.7. This will get fixed in the next update.

The work around: open 10.7 and make sure you haven't disabled B2S in the Configure Keys, Nudge, and DOF menu.

My DOF (solenoids) does not work with this table only. I am on VPinballX_GL-10.8.0-1836-x64 and I have updated the dof config. Currently on DOF config version 4722. I copied the files in my DirectOutput folder. Am I missing something? Should I copy these files to another folder as well because I run both the 10.7 32 bit andd 10.8 64 bit? Thanks.

14 hours ago, Wylte said:

@pepperpot make sure that your Windows scaling is at 100% and your pup screen is at a 16:9 ratio

Thx I did that as well, i downloaded a fresh VPX table and now everything is magic. Thanks alot all good now even on a mac studio, Parallels and Windows 11.

greets from Austria :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I can't get the dof to work and I know that I'm missing how to refresh the dof config files. Can someone guide me on how to do this step by step, as I never done this before. Dof works great on all other tables but this one, not sure how I get these files. Searched online but no luck.

Edited by levis1978

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, can someone please explain where the f12 option is set in VPX? When I press F12 all I get is vpinmame volume (see -32  to 0). I have looked at the keys/nudge/dof setting in VPV and nowhere is f12 defined. Is there a specific "button" I need to set?

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, Cygnusxr1 said:

Sorry, can someone please explain where the f12 option is set in VPX? When I press F12 all I get is vpinmame volume (see -32  to 0). I have looked at the keys/nudge/dof setting in VPV and nowhere is f12 defined. Is there a specific "button" I need to set?

Sounds like you haven't updated VPX.  See the description for requirements and links

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Cygnusxr1 said:

@Wylte Yep, I would have expected that, but its not here?! Crazy right?!

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

1347 is Beta 5, the tweak menu was added... I want to say Beta 7 (1807)?  You can always see the newest "stable" builds on the Releases page - Release Candidate 1 (1873) seems pretty close to a final version:  https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/releases

• 1 month later...

@Wylte @apophis Hey all, I’m having a weird issue with this as of late.  The ball for the Airplane lite lock is supposed to stay behind those posts right?  Almost every game I play, the ball is dropping out of there somehow and it obviously screws up the game.  Attached picture showing ball out of that area and on flipper.  Thoughts?

IMG_8936.jpeg

Edited by dreaddazzman

On 4/1/2024 at 8:12 PM, dreaddazzman said:

@Wylte @apophis Hey all, I’m having a weird issue with this as of late.  The ball for the Airplane lite lock is supposed to stay behind those posts right?  Almost every game I play, the ball is dropping out of there somehow and it obviously screws up the game.  Attached picture showing ball out of that area and on flipper.  Thoughts?

IMG_8936.jpeg

Bumping this, hoping someone can potentially help me resolve this.