[New VP10 Alert] RollerCoaster Tycoon (Stern 2002) VPW

18 hours ago, kdub69 said:

can you explain how to increase the volume to me sorry for being a noobie! I turned it up by pressing the 8 button and increasing it but the music is still lower then some other tables. Is there another way to increase it also?? 

You have to go into the rom settings and find feature adjustment 34 which is BKGRND (BACKGROUND) MUSIC VOLUME. It is backward on this one, so setting it to 15 means it is off, and 1 is the loudest.

If yours is set to 15, then pressing 8 to increase volume is increasing a volume that is turned off ;) Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 9:33 AM, classicradios said:

**SOLVED**

Works correctly if using Shift keys on a keyboard to select and change.   Flippers on my cab are set to L-R shift in vpx settings but button assignments are not default but set to button 1 and button 3, Perhaps that was the issue.

Hi may I ask where did you see exactly those button to change in-game room for this particualr table ?  It also not work for me when i change to 2 in the script.  Thanks

SOLVED : I do finally found - realize that this can be disable with magna button...menu appear in my case by hitting both magna to see menu appear !!! In which make a huge vidual increase quality with my system

Edited by patrickfx