B2S Server 2.0 pre-release, Call for testers!

jarr3

I put some things together, just to show you what you can do with 2.0. I made a combination of: Table, Backglass, b2sdmd, puppack and matrix-scores - on one Desktop Screen. Just to prove that this is possible.

Edited by Retsamikit

This is how it looks like on a two screen setup. I personally like it better this way, than the built-in 2 screen setups.
The grill comes from B2S Server and the Full DMD video is showing through the hole in the middle. Without it, only the text layer can be seen...

PUPwithB2Spunched.png

4 minutes ago, jarr3 said:

This is how it looks like on a two screen setup. I personally like it better this way, than the built-in 2 screen setups.
The grill comes from B2S Server and the Full DMD video is showing through the hole in the middle. Without it, only the text layer can be seen...

PUPwithB2Spunched.png

this looks really cool!!!

Some help if possible please.

I was trying to help a fellow player and was not able to, so I thought I would ask here. His Pup Pack Stopped working after the 2.0 Install  so I helped him with plug-ins files etc, (making sure plugins folder is where it should be, as that was my issue at first) that still did not help, He then lost B2S altogether, we got him back to that but now no pups work. I was just looking for some more wisdom to pass onto him.

Thank you

Can you please explain more? Is the new b2s server at the same place as the old one for example? 
Try:
go to Pinupsystem/PinUPPlayerB2SDriver, mark all the files, move them with right mouseclick to the plugin folder within b2sServerfolder. choose Create shortcuts here do NOT copy the files. Replace the old files. Yes I know its the standard for installing the pupplayer, but many ppl do copy the files and got problems. This is for the pupPacks. Most common error with the plugins.

Edited by Retsamikit

• 3 weeks later...

first off I love the added screen identifier built into the server.... thanks for that
now for what I dont like.... my setup is, that I have a table folder, in that folder I have a folder for EVERY table..... with 2.0 its forcing me to have the XML in every table folder for the b2s to show, this was not this way for any other server version
I've used this same setup for over 9yrs, with zero issues
I hope this can be fixed going forward

4 hours ago, hauntfreaks said:

first off I love the added screen identifier built into the server.... thanks for that
now for what I dont like.... my setup is, that I have a table folder, in that folder I have a folder for EVERY table..... with 2.0 its forcing me to have the XML in every table folder for the b2s to show, this was not this way for any other server version
I've used this same setup for over 9yrs, with zero issues
I hope this can be fixed going forward

Well, that should not be. The intention was rather the other way around, that it first searches the old way and if not found it also search next to the B2S dll and exe.

I will test this and come back, so that it can be fixed before final release.

52 minutes ago, hauntfreaks said:

but if no b2s loads , there wont be anything to right click on, correct??

Thats correct but I guess I didn't state my point correctly. What I ask for is in the right click menu when you right click on the vpx itself. not a running backglass. He gave us the context menu to create .res files that we can tailor for different situations- ie, fulldmd or fullscreen. I only ask for a create local xml in this same right click menu.

b2s-context-menu.jpg

You may reregister the server. This will add right click stuff in a second step. First it ask to reregister the server, second it will ask for the right click stuff..
After this you can autocopy res files, and with right click on backglassfile you can edit the res file.

Edited by Retsamikit

16 minutes ago, Retsamikit said:

You may reregister the server. This will add right click stuff in a second step. First it ask to reregister the server, second it will ask for the right click stuff..
After this you can autocopy res files, and with right click on backglassfile you can edit the res file.

this is what i see as the second step..... and nothing after it

t.PNG.a917f5f1361c5fbd3a355702fee9c23a.PNG