Wishlist for Releases in 2023....

Bertone

A Tim Burton themed or edward scissorhands.

The masters of horror. With all the characters. 

Really wanted an IT and by some divine miracle that happened. 

Probably a braveheart with the ball launcher being his sword or his horse kicking the ball... with his wife mariam tied up and you having the scene from the film knocking the English guards with the pinball.. the whole table a battle scene.... you know nothing to fantastic

Edited by rj12346
Wrote time instead of tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 9:49 AM, TheBackglassGuy said:

A Tim Burton themed or edward scissorhands.

The masters of horror. With all the characters. 

Really wanted an IT and by some divine miracle that happened. 

Probably a braveheart with the ball launcher being his sword or his horse kicking the ball... with his wife mariam tied up and you having the scene from the film knocking the English guards with the pinball.. the whole table a battle scene.... you know nothing to fantastic

A masters of horror is kinda what Monster Bash is.  Each famous character is represented in that table.  I do like horror themes though, so, never enough.  :)

I was playing Terry reds star wars table the characters started dancing I called everybody over to see everybody laughed. It was such a man these are next level moment for tables. Anyway imagine you have doors all over the table. And hit a door and texas comes out chainsawing. Swinging the chainsaw, hit him again he will saw the ball. Or pop pennyswise balloons if you don't he turns and consumes you. Go up against 10 characters. And survive. 

The only limit in life is ones capabilities and imagination.. lucky I have 1 haha

pxfuel.jpg

compatibility for KL26z since you can actually buy one, unlike the KL25z board. I've been told by the makers the 26 has every single thing the 25 has and only added some stuff. seems it's just no one wrote anything to make it work for vpx yet. Been trying to get a KL25z for 2 years and have given up building a cab at this point.

On 5/16/2023 at 9:19 AM, Cliffy said:

only The Shadow knows.....

I've got great assets for Shadow but the project will wait for VPE to be ready. Building games in VPX is the pits.

On 5/21/2023 at 11:06 PM, bord said:

I've got great assets for Shadow but the project will wait for VPE to be ready. Building games in VPX is the pits.

Bord: Would you know how long until the VPE comes out and we can play tables? There is no info about that!

5 hours ago, playcade said:

Bord: Would you know how long until the VPE comes out and we can play tables? There is no info about that!

My guess is a couple years. You can build and play in it today but there are a number of things yet to be tackled.

Would love to see an updated version of Star Trek Enterprise (2013) by Stern.  The one created by nFozzy, JesperPark, Clark Kent, Wrd1972, Rothbauer, Zany, Dark, Knorr and Ninuzzu is no longer available for download.

On 5/16/2023 at 2:02 AM, DanLShane said:

I will go way off the beam and suggest a table theme that would probably only tickle me and a friend of mine: IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD.

I'm surprised there isnt an EM table already since that movie was a big hit in the 60s/70s.

In this new age of high-end recreations, there's a whole wealth of 80s masterpieces just waiting for the "royal treatment." 

• Speakeasy (Bally)
  • Haunted House (Gottlieb)
  • Black Hole (Gottlieb)
  • Xenon (Bally)
  • F-14 Tomcat (Williams)
  • Earthshaker (Williams)

...and probably many more. The 80s were a phenomenal era of art and rules innovation. B)