Wishlist for Releases in 2023....

Bertone

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 10:01 AM, Ezifox said:

A friend of mine had an original Dodge City pinball machine, it would be great if I could show him this on my V-pin

Well, I have a digital cowboy puppet built anyway...

If your friend ever does a complete shopout of his Dodge City see about getting scans of the playfield and plastics for a VPX build.

Seriously everyone. If there is something you want to see built you have to show up with high quality assets. Help find scans from these games and the chances it will happen goes up 1000%.

5 hours ago, bord said:

Seriously everyone. If there is something you want to see built you have to show up with high quality assets. Help find scans from these games and the chances it will happen goes up 1000%.

I agree, but unfortunately for some tables high quality assets don't seem to exist. Case in point, without access to an actual SlugFest table I have tried to rely on less than high res photos found online. I have been able to create some vector illustrations of the back box, but the playfield is a completely different beast.

On 2/24/2023 at 10:55 PM, DAMONRA said:

Black Hole. The Community needs A REAL Black Hole table.

DSC007071.jpg

Not sure if you've ever seen or played the Cyberpez version for this table, from 2017. It's the most up to date VPX version and in my opinion still plays and looks good.

Here is a link if you need it:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12893

I'm not really interested in the newer tables, but I always like to see any of the old tables updated to look better or take advantage of the new tricks that VPX has to offer, or new builds from the 80's or earlier.  I like to see what people come up with to refresh these tables and make them better.

Here is my wish list:

• Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle (Spooky)   * yes, I know

• The Jetsons (Spooky) * yes, I know

• Scooby Doo (Spooky) * yes, I know

• Elvira House of Horrors (Stern).  

• Heavy Metal (Stern)

• Archer (not an FX2/3 remake for VPX, but a cool original).  Love this show.

• F-14 (the VPX version is now 4 years old.  Needs new everything).

• Top Gun MOD (this is also 4 years old now and needs some updating.  Needs new plastics, models, physics, etc...)  I have contemplated working on this table myself as part of learning how to upgrade and improve a table.

• Star Wars (Stern)

• Swords of Fury.  Would love to see this brought across the finish line. I have played the proto type.  Looking amazing, but needs some help to finish.

• Beavis and Butthead remake.  Something new and next level with pup.

• Kill Bill desperately needs a pup-pack.

• Galaxy Quest.  The latest version of the table (Taito Space Shuttle), which looks awesome, doesn't work with the pup pack, that was made for the Williams Space Shuttle version.  Would be nice to get these working together.

• Pink Panther needs a pup-pack.

I am trying to learn more about making and modding tables so maybe I can help bring some of these to fruition and contribute to the community.  I am an expert programmer, but somewhat novice on the graphics/modeling side.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:44 PM, bord said:

In 2010 I uploaded Seawitch pictures (and videos and gameplays explanations) in Dropbox for Martin Brunker.

He made it in Future Pinball.

In 2016 I uploaded Old Coney island! pictures for JP. He made it in VPX (Ive already sold it)

Both of them, Seawitch and Coney are still in my dropbox. Let me know if you want them...I know you have already done Seawitch...

I have 5 real 80s pinball machines: Black Knight, Seawitch, Firepower, Quicksilver and Hotdoggin. You have already done BK, and Seawitch.

Firepower is already done by other author....

If you want to give a try to Quicksilver or Hotdoggin, I can take them photos...

On 4/13/2023 at 8:38 AM, MauiPunter said:

F-14 (the VPX version is now 4 years old.  Needs new everything).

I believe I saw wrd1972 mention somewhere (on VPF?) that he was working on an update of his F-14 table.

I have the 1.0 version which is really rather good, but unfortunately it went under with the VPinball website.

As for my wishlist, I'd like to see more Zaccaria tables of similar quality as Wylte's Robot.

My initial enthusiasm for Magic Pixel's Zaccaria Pinball has cooled considerably over the last couple of years and the chance of a much needed complete overhaul on their part is practically zero.

Other than that, there's always room for more zany, edgy, weird and spacy late '70s/early '80s solid state designs.

4 hours ago, XVector said:

I believe I saw wrd1972 mention somewhere (on VPF?) that he was working on an update of his F-14 table.

I have the 1.0 version which is really rather good, but unfortunately it went under with the VPinball website.

begging for this one myself

F-14 from 2020 is the most recent version. Maybe Wrd1972 will re-up this (active on VPF) as stated was on vpinball.com . Plays and looks great

Anyway, I have been wishing for an Update to rothbauerw and Uncle Willys Pinball Magic. At least a fleep and Nfozzy Treatment would be awesome. Maybe?

On 4/13/2023 at 2:05 PM, playcade said:

In 2010 I uploaded Seawitch pictures (and videos and gameplays explanations) in Dropbox for Martin Brunker.

He made it in Future Pinball.

In 2016 I uploaded Old Coney island! pictures for JP. He made it in VPX (Ive already sold it)

Both of them, Seawitch and Coney are still in my dropbox. Let me know if you want them...I know you have already done Seawitch...

I have 5 real 80s pinball machines: Black Knight, Seawitch, Firepower, Quicksilver and Hotdoggin. You have already done BK, and Seawitch.

Firepower is already done by other author....

If you want to give a try to Quicksilver or Hotdoggin, I can take them photos...

Appreciate the offer. I'm only working from scans these days. No time to try to sort out lens distortion and compression artifacts. Those days are behind me.

On 4/13/2023 at 2:10 PM, playcade said:

My wish list have 3 tables that I want to be done by Bord or by Uncle Paulie or by both of them in a team up:

EIGHTBALL DELUXE

FUTURE SPA

HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS

With patience one of these wishes will come true.

On 4/15/2023 at 12:48 PM, bord said:

Appreciate the offer. I'm only working from scans these days. No time to try to sort out lens distortion and compression artifacts. Those days are behind me.

I understand! no problem.

I dont have scanner for that anyway. Only camera.

By the way, I remember that I ve downloaded Hi RES playfield and plastics  scans of TIME WARP...I dont remember from where (may be from here) if you want them, let me know. I have them in  some place

Thank you!

Edited by playcade