Wishlist for Releases in 2023....

Bertone

I wait for colorization of Star Wars Trilogy and pup pack and pup Pack also for the new Game of Thrones.  It would be also nice if someone make a mod of monster bash with The mummy  Series (brandon fraser). Altsound for Bride of Pin Bot and a remaster of the Star Trek from 2013 by VPW... :)  :)

VPW Gods, please grant me my wish and release a proper, fully scripted with puppack, Black Knight: Sword of Rage! It is probably the only real table left that doesn't have a good, modern VPX version, that I really want to have. The WIP version(s) are a great start, but it needs proper physics, lighting, scripting, puppack, modes, gameplay, etc...

I know I have asked a few others about doing it, not really expecting much! But I have found when I started to just reach out to some of the creators, and give my thanks and possibly make a suggestion. And every person so far I have messaged has at least responded to me, which I wasn't expecting. Was able to get some hints or clues to tables that are WIP. And in one case I even received a private mod of a table that I had asked about, but is apparently blacklisted to post or something. Obviously I won't say anymore, but it's just an example of what can happen when you reach out to someone. It never hurts to ask :).

(Dream Team Collaboration for Sword of Rage would be the VPW team, Daphisbowl scripting it all similar to GOTG 2.0 and now after the recent, amazing Game of Thrones release, the very talented Skillman 😁😉.)

P.S. - VPW Fish Tales version perhaps?? (Blender toolkit version?? 😶🤔) I desperately want a really updated, good playing Fish Tales. Love that table.

P.S.S. - I know Medieval Madness was on the WIP list by VPW!! I still hope that is true, being my favorite pinball machine. I also think MM could really use a thorough update pass, and with newer improvements in VPX and with Blender, it could look soooo incredible.. Please release Medieval Madness sooner than later, if it is not already planned to release soon(ish). I would greatly appreciate it!! 😁😅

2023 I can already feel is going to be the best year EVER for virtual pinball. With so many amazing releases and table updates already WIP, that are getting released next year, who knows what ISN'T announced yet!!

VPW4Life 🥇

9 hours ago, DonRobby said:

Banzai Run has already been made multiple times for VPX. Even in VR made by VPW member Sixtoe.
Download it here
My wish is that we get some of the games from VP9 into VPX like Data East Playboy and Gottlieb's Big Hurt

OK, I need to correct myself: A version of Banzai Run that looks good on a 2- or 3-screen cabinet. I don't have a VR setup, and all the other versions I found were Desktop or FSS tables.

• Content Provider
On 12/26/2022 at 1:28 PM, remdwaas1986 said:

Are you going to build tables again?

No, I don't have time. Plus I don't know a lot about VPX. I can barely modify sometimes lol. VP9- no problem. But I work 14 hours a day so I wouldn't get time to do it even if I knew it.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Jagandy82 said:

A Legend table with pup pack!

CBC64867-56D9-46AF-B955-5A9FDD49F355.jpeg

I actually started on a Legend table 5 years ago, but got sidetracked!

I used Jungle Lord table for mod.

You can find my WIP topic here...

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=38588

capture201.thumb.png.61b6b6c9ba7d312dc38018c5c05c69d1.png

capture1310.thumb.png.d165ba182b2f6bebe62b545c52e8b84e.png

I may revisit this table mod soon, as I didn't know what the hell I was doing back then! lol