Wishlist for Releases in 2023....

Bertone

On 6/5/2023 at 12:18 PM, mrwilt said:

Would love to see a vpx version of Gator by Bally.

@mrwilt Yes, no doubt. Very high on my wish list, too. If someone can get scans of the playfield and plastics I will build it.

On 6/8/2023 at 9:33 PM, bord said:

@mrwilt Yes, no doubt. Very high on my wish list, too. If someone can get scans of the playfield and plastics I will build it.

@bord That would be incredible!  The only version I can find is the vpt table done by starman7007 back in 2011.

One more I would love to see is Skylab by Williams!

Edited by mrwilt
Added another table to wishlist

8 hours ago, toddrussell said:

Some great suggestions here! I think what's already available is enough to play for the next several years, so I will just use this space to thank all those who put out these works for the love of the hobby :)

You can spend several years just going through the spreadsheet. I think the slow pace it's going at now is best in terms of quality over quantity. Some really amazing releases on vpx. But with every new version some tables are getting lost to time. Just have to accept that fact I suppose. A tool to convert older tables to newer versions of visual pinball would be great but then you have the author issue with that so. Unless somebody just releases a great table just the spin of a dice

Peace,

I'd like to see:

a Gamera Original table with pup pack, Showa or Heisei era

a Ip Man Original table with pup pack  featuring Donnie Yen

a virtual version (preferably VPX) of Ultraman (2021) with a pup pack

a Fringe Original table with pup pack

a The Incredibles  Original table with pup pack

a Voltron Original table with pup pack, Vehicle Team or Lion Force

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

would love to see VPW's rendition of Twilight Zone & Magic Girl to be brought alive

Also here's my further wishlist of VPX releases for 2023-2024. Are there someone working on one of these tables?
- Thunderball (Williams 1982)

- Dragonfist (Stern 1981)

- Rawhide / Stampede (Stern 1977)

- Atarians (Atari 1976)

- Time 2000 (Atari 1977) (A Proper rebuild)

- Evil Fight (Playmatic 1980)

- Mach 2.0 Two (Spinball 1994)

- Circus (Gottlieb 1980) (A Proper rebuild, not a conversion)
- Transformers (LE) (Stern 2011)

- Wrestlemania (LE) (Stern 2014)

Edited by Patrick2610

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 8:33 AM, bord said:

Jino0372 from the other site listed Gator as his next project after his next table (Double Barrel (williams 1961)) is out.

Edited by Patrick2610

On 7/21/2023 at 7:54 PM, Patrick2610 said:

Jino0372 from the other site listed Gator as his next project after his next table (Double Barrel (williams 1961)) is out.

Hope he has new assets for it.

• Content Provider
On 2/21/2023 at 3:14 AM, zemblar said:

For me, I dream of a conversion in vpx of the table: Black Sabbath 80 "s, it will be TOP, and a functional version in 10.7 of the table: Clash Pro, The (Rhodes 2020) Audio Ammunition, for me only works on 10.6, here are my ultimate wishes

The Clash … ok ok. Have one WIP ahead of it. But coming. 

Personally I'd like fulldmd's, full screen loading screens, and color DMDs for everything that doesn't have one. :)

In terms of new tables, Super Canasta and Tokyo Perfect Drift from Quetzal.   Stern's Wrestlemania.    Spooky's Ultraman.

For improved tables, I'll join the crowd wanting an improved Medieval Madness.   What we have is great, but anything can be improved on.

Original tables continue to impress me.  I'd like to see Dark Shadows, the old horror soap opera.

What I don't want to see - reskins that keep the old DMD in place.  If I'm playing a game about a prohibition lawman and the DMD is telling me to hit the left ramp to launch photon torpedoes I just can't go there, no matter how beautiful the reskin is.

48 minutes ago, Andurian said:

What I don't want to see - reskins that keep the old DMD in place.  If I'm playing a game about a prohibition lawman and the DMD is telling me to hit the left ramp to launch photon torpedoes I just can't go there, no matter how beautiful the reskin is.

Peace,

I see you on that.  My only concern is there doesn't seem to be many people who know how to reprogram a rom.  I'd like to learn how as well as how to make an UltraDMD (which appears to be another way around the mismatch rom for a reskin).

2 hours ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

I see you on that.  My only concern is there doesn't seem to be many people who know how to reprogram a rom.  I'd like to learn how as well as how to make an UltraDMD (which appears to be another way around the mismatch rom for a reskin).

There are also pup pack DMD replacements.  And tons of LED segmented machines to use instead of DMD roms (though some of those would display theme inappropriate text).

Anyhow, I was just stating my preference.  I certainly don't want to condemn anyone for doing things their own way rather than mine.  I'm grateful to everyone in the community.

On 8/1/2023 at 10:57 AM, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

I'd love to learn how to reprogram a ROM.  I am a software engineer and should be able to figure that out. Are there any resources on how to do that?

3 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

I'd love to learn how to reprogram a ROM.  I am a software engineer and should be able to figure that out. Are there any resources on how to do that?

Peace,

Not that I'm aware of.  You're more suited to this kind of work than I am so maybe you could show me one day. 😀

P.S.  Check your messages.  I sent you one awhile ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here have a real yen for Ted Zale/Jerry Kelley games? There is a Rockmakers (Bally 1967) playfield (English version) and plastics for sale on Ebay right now. Looking for a number of people to chip in to help finance getting the assets for scanning. I'll assemble an A+ team for the build. PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2023 at 10:20 AM, mrwilt said:

@bord That would be incredible!  The only version I can find is the vpt table done by starman7007 back in 2011.

One more I would love to see is Skylab by Williams!

I have a Skylab machine that is in pretty good shape. Let me know if you need scans. Not sure exactly how to do that but I've got the machine!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 6:00 AM, DannyDodge said:

wwe legends of wrestlemania

spooky pinball's rob zombie

long shot but a remake/update of the insane clown posse table from vpx9, but i know im probably the only guy looking for that lol

I've just installed the ICP table - I've got no DMD or music for it, but what an awesome table!