[New VP10 Alert] Game of Thrones LE (Stern 2015) VPW

On 4/4/2023 at 1:47 PM, LynnInDenver said:

Did you also update the scripts in the Scripts folder when you updated VPX? It isn't just the exe that you need to update.

Before your message I didnt "reinstall" 1.3.7 as it was already installed, I did now download it and pasted it over my existing folder replacing everything.

Different line now, says I dont have enough RAM, I got 16GB. Also was triggered by the extra ball on replay threshold.

image.thumb.png.e9d66f86b4f1c1e2a3886b5f8bb2ac55.png

• Content Provider
45 minutes ago, PoppSickle said:

Before your message I didnt "reinstall" 1.3.7 as it was already installed, I did now download it and pasted it over my existing folder replacing everything.

Different line now, says I dont have enough RAM, I got 16GB. Also was triggered by the extra ball on replay threshold.

Might be VPX leaking and then hitting the x86 memory limit trying to play that light show?  Try reducing the max textures in video preferences, see if it's able to get through that replay limit.

• 3 weeks later...

Table is great...you folks at VPW rock.  Two quick questions if someone could help:

1) How do you get access to the standard service menu?  I tried hitting 7,6, F7, F6, DEL, END, INS nothing works.

(I want to change the number of balls per game from 3 to 5.)

2) FlexDMD is working fine, but I want to change from shade of orange to shades of turquoise. 

I right click the dmd, change the colorbar in the dropdown from orange to turquoise, and save it....but when I exit VPX and come back in,

the DMD is still orange (but if I right click the DMD again it DOES show the turquoise colorbar still selected.)

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, I have been putting a lot of time in this table recently and it's amazing.

I have an issue with wall multiball. I'm getting a script error as soon as the 3rd ramp shot switch is activated to qualify the first super jackpot. The script is looking for a file that is not in the got-flexdmd folder (wallmbhit0.png). I have added a blank renamed png to dmd folder to bypass the issue.20230506_091748.thumb.jpg.60945c34d1ec4e4c6458d671dc8c5f6b.jpg

5 hours ago, JasonDH said:

Hi folks, I have been putting a lot of time in this table recently and it's amazing.

I have an issue with wall multiball. I'm getting a script error as soon as the 3rd ramp shot switch is activated to qualify the first super jackpot. The script is looking for a file that is not in the got-flexdmd folder (wallmbhit0.png). I have added a blank renamed png to dmd folder to bypass the issue.20230506_091748.thumb.jpg.60945c34d1ec4e4c6458d671dc8c5f6b.jpg

What version of the table are you running @JasonDH? I'm looking at the script in the vpw 1.02 version and line 3912 doesn't show looking for that png.

1 hour ago, Cliffy said:

What version of the table are you running @JasonDH? I'm looking at the script in the vpw 1.02 version and line 3912 doesn't show looking for that png.

I'm using the latest released version 1.0.2. The script was the first thing I checked followed by a look in the dmd folder. It only seems to be a still/ animation missing for the 3rd ramp shot to qualify the 1st wall super jackpot.

18 minutes ago, JasonDH said:

I'm using the latest released version 1.0.2. The script was the first thing I checked followed by a look in the dmd folder. It only seems to be a still/ animation missing for the 3rd ramp shot to qualify the 1st wall super jackpot.

Huh. I'll be double ding donged. Here's a snapshot of my 1.02 script in that section

got-vpw-102.jpg

36 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

Huh. I'll be double ding donged. Here's a snapshot of my 1.02 script in that section

got-vpw-102.jpg

Same as mine. Line 3912 must be tied to line 6937 which calls for the wallmbhit files.

11 minutes ago, JasonDH said:

Same as mine. Line 3912 must be tied to line 6937 which calls for the wallmbhit files.

Ok well glad you found or created a fix! Will do the same here, thanks and here's a blank png I created. sufficient you think?

wallmbhit0.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have DOF working for this table? It seems like there is no table config for it. I went in the the DOFconfig tool and added a undercab led just to see if that would help, but it still shows no table config for it. I thought i saw somewhere that there was a script change needed, but now i cant find it any where. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, kart074 said:

Does anyone have DOF working for this table? It seems like there is no table config for it. I went in the the DOFconfig tool and added a undercab led just to see if that would help, but it still shows no table config for it. I thought i saw somewhere that there was a script change needed, but now i cant find it any where. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

DOF works fine for me

On 5/6/2023 at 4:08 PM, Cliffy said:

Ok well glad you found or created a fix! Will do the same here, thanks and here's a blank png I created. sufficient you think?

wallmbhit0.png

I had a question on this, Cliffy.  Maybe I'm reading into things too much lol.

If Line 3912 is being referenced as the issue for the missing .png, is that what is really missing?  That line is part of an 'If' for the lines above it.  It should only be looking for the .png if it couldn't find the  .gif for the video.  Wouldn't that mean what is actually missing is the got-wallmbhit0.gif?  If I'm understanding the lines that call those files (Lines 6932 - 6940), I think it says there should be up to 8 of them, and there are only 7 in the FlexDMD folder.

Thoughts?
Smiles

4 hours ago, Smileslikejoker said:

I had a question on this, Cliffy.  Maybe I'm reading into things too much lol.

If Line 3912 is being referenced as the issue for the missing .png, is that what is really missing?  That line is part of an 'If' for the lines above it.  It should only be looking for the .png if it couldn't find the  .gif for the video.  Wouldn't that mean what is actually missing is the got-wallmbhit0.gif?  If I'm understanding the lines that call those files (Lines 6932 - 6940), I think it says there should be up to 8 of them, and there are only 7 in the FlexDMD folder.

Thoughts?
Smiles

boy you got me but it would be easy enough to test. Just copy any other gif and rename it and see if that works. Whether its a gif or png doesn't matter to Flex. they are both image files but obviously one is animated and one is not

29 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

boy you got me but it would be easy enough to test. Just copy any other gif and rename it and see if that works. Whether its a gif or png doesn't matter to Flex. they are both image files but obviously one is animated and one is not

I'm not good enough to get that far to test lol.  I mean.. the blank .png fixes the script from crashing if you get that far.  My wondering mind was just wondering if the issue is a missing .gif versus a .png.  I'm always looking to see if others have had issues and what the fix was so I can add the fix to my tables if need be lol.

• 1 month later...

Really dark screen issue? 

My screen is quite dark for this game and not like the others I see play it.

GOT shot.png

EDIT: the fix was turning off texture compression. (also i fixed my backglass with b2s settings)

Edited by MCMustang51
Fixed my issue

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...