About This File
I AM THE LAW! - V-Pin Workshop proudly presents Judge Dredd from Bally.
This table has been a long time coming! It was started in December 2020 when Sixtoe decided to bring one of his favorite tables up to date (after having converting Dozer's version earlier in the year to VR and discovering it was still an old, albeit well made, vp9 table at heart).
It was decided that due to the complexity of the table, rather than modify an existing table we'd start from scratch using all new assets and rendering the table out, so here were are 11 months later (there were coffee breaks) and we're really happy with the way it turned out and hope you enjoy it!
V-Pin Workshop Judge Dredd Team
- Sixtoe - Project Lead, VPX Monkey, lives on gin, jack of all trades, master of none.
- Tomate - Primitives, Baron of Blender, helping Sixtoe to not suck (as much) at 3D stuff.
- iaakki - Scripting, Physics, Insert lighting, Complicated Stuff.
- Benji - Physics, Deadworld & Banana insert primitives.
- Daphishbowl & iaakki - Deadworld & Crane code (here be dragons).
- Flupper - Flipper & Insert primitives, ramp tutorial, general rendering assistance.
- Cyberpez - Opto's and VUK prims, aftermarket crane models, general assistance.
- RothebauerW - Physics tutorial, drop and standup target bug fixing, general assistance.
- Fluffhead, Apophis and Wylte - RTX Ball Shadows, general assistance.
- gtxjoe - Ball trough tweaking assistance.
- 3rdaxis - VR cabinet improvements, Working coin door and manual.
- Embee & Kingdids - Original crane primitive and texture redraw.
- EBisLit - Playfield photos.
- DJRobX - Still answering Sixtoes coding questions...
- Rik & VPW Team - Testing
- Everyone in VPW for their support and encouragement!
- Only use JD-L1 Rom!
- Lots of options in the script, including VR and Cabinet modes.
Table designed on and for VPX 10.6.2 (Rev 8678), tested OK on VPX 10.7.0 Final (Rev 310)
Do not use 10.7 328 as it's broken and breaks this and other tables
How To Play
- Start Button - Start normal Game
- Plunger - Launch Ball (note: real machine does not have a plunger, right firebutton launches balls)
- Right Magnasave - Start "Super Game" (instant multiball - needs 2 credits)
- Left Magnasave - Change LUT until game starts, then launches ball from left plunger lane in Air Raid / Missile mode.
- How to activate DeadWorld - Hit J-U-D-G-E drop targets in order (ball in judge subway lights a letter)
- How to start DW multiball - Get 3 balls into deadworld using left pursuit ramp after lighting J-U-D-G-E.
How to get Ultimate Challenge - Defeat all 4 dark judges or light all chain missions.