OK, OK, OK!
Lethal Weapon 3 table Tune-Up by VPin Workshop.
It all started by again by just thinking about adding nFozzy’s physics and some missing textures in the original table, then we started replacing some primitives and reworking the existing ones, then the apron, cabinet, metal ramp, bats and a few other things were replaced. Totally new 3d inserts. Then different lamps were added to have a better lighting of all the new baked textures and finally adding a built in VR room...
• New/reworked primitives: tomate
• Baked ON/OFF textures: tomate
• Inserts: Sheltemke, oqqsan
• Scripting: oqqsan
• nFozzys physics: tomate, iaakki
• Fleep sounds: apophis
• Flashes & Lighting Overhaul: tomate, Sixtoe
• VR Room and fixes: Sixtoe, 360 Room by pattyg234.
• Miscellaneous tweaks: Sixtoe, tomate, oqqsan
• Testing: Bord, Rik, oqqsan, VPW team
This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us, including most notably, Javier for the original vpx table, EBisLit for the new playfield image and 32Assassin for the rework. Thank you.
Thanks to Flupper for his beautiful domes and Bumpers caps, Rothbauerw for nFozzy physics and Fleep for sounds.
Create an account or sign in to leave a review
You need to be a member in order to leave a review
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now