About This File
- Full rebuild from scratch
- New dark translite image rebuilt from differents pictures (crazy photoshop puzzle )
- Resolution 1600 x 1204 @70dpi
- 2 screens grill full redraw
- DMD image full redraw for 3 screens
- Authentic color lamps and flashers
- Some new lamps IDs, everything switch off when tilt and restaurant lamps switch off during the game over sequence (like the authentic).
- New spring animation for the characters
- Each character moves independently of the other
- The movement of the characters is triggered by the solenoids [ Code by STAT, Thanks for sharing ]
- The characters are surrounded by plastic (like authentic), [ based on the Pookamoondo .psd file, Thanks for sharing ]
- Flashing restaurant windows lights behind each character
- Lamps reflection on the 2scr grill
Contains about 80 snippits
Installation [ To activate the animations of the backglass characters ] :
1. If you use this b2s with the table version "Diner (Williams 1990) VPW Mod 1.0": [ table link here ]
- 1.1 In Visual Pinball, edit the vpx table script, modify the setting "EnableBlacksadBackglass" to 1, click on compile and save the table.
- 1.2 As usual rename the B2S file exactly like the table name.
1.3 EnJoY !
2. If you use this b2s with the table version "Diner VPX 1.2 (Williams 1990) by flupper1": [table link here]
- 2.1 In Visual Pinball, edit the code of the Flupper's DINER TABLE and replace it all by the STAT's code from the file "Diner_STAT.txt", click on compile and save the table.
- 2.2 As usual rename the B2S file exactly like the table name.
- 2.3 EnJoY !
A special thank you to Flupper who shares his magnificent tables and to the VPW Team for their excellent works (and all the other authors as well ).