[New VP10 Alert] Guns N' Roses VPW Edition

1 hour ago, PeenBaller said:

Having an issue with physics during multiball. Sometimes one of the balls thinks its the other. For example a ball can be rolling down middle of the playfield while another is bouncing around the jets. The ball coming down the playfield will copy the bounce direction of the bouncing jet ball. It looks rather silly because the ball coming down the middle will just shoot left or right sometimes.

Edit: VP 10.8.3

Are you sure that's not the game controlled magnetic field feature that's active during certain events? There is a lamp on the apron that indicates when the magnets are on.

It’s not a physic problem in my case. At the beginning of the game there is no ball to play…and the left and right flip are no action in the table. The credit button work and the start button too but no ball to launch. In other vpx tables all is done and works perfectly. 

Posted (edited)

Same problem here.

I am on RC3 and no ball showing when I try to start a new game (credit works and starts works). Same for the latest release of Big Bang Bar.

Previous version was working fine. I will revert back for the moment.

Edited by cedus

Thank you for this masterpiece of table 🤩 love it ....

i have had problem too ...the coin , start button works but then it stucks no flipper working . I try then to install the newest vpx 10.8.0 rc3 1947 from github and also the  VPinMame 3.6.0-929 both 32 and 64  DONT FORGETT TO BACKUP dmddevice.ini and the vpmalias.txt

then its worked for me. Hope it helps

On 4/27/2024 at 7:29 PM, PeenBaller said:

Having an issue with physics during multiball. Sometimes one of the balls thinks its the other. For example a ball can be rolling down middle of the playfield while another is bouncing around the jets. The ball coming down the playfield will copy the bounce direction of the bouncing jet ball. It looks rather silly because the ball coming down the middle will just shoot left or right sometimes.

Edit: VP 10.8.3

Sounds like you're describing the magnets affecting the ball.