[New VP10 Alert] Guns N' Roses VPW Edition

A few errors I have experienced.
Tilt (T) activate the setup menu (DMD).
Cabinet states as desktop.
Using version 8 beta 5 GL.

Have written it under general conversation as well.
But it seems to have been overlooked, so trying here instead.

Absolutely loving this table, and the sound is on another level.

I still get goose pimples whenever I hear Appetite for Destruction, it takes me away to that special place back in 1987 when I first heard it on cassette tape on my Sony Walkman, those were the days!!

I do have one tiny question though, and that is what has happened to my R ramp, it is virtually invisible on my table (pop bumpers are suffering the same fate too), any advice would be appreciated.

gnr.jpg

Sorry for the ask, but this is the first table I have dl in a long while so forgot most fixes, but for some reason, this is the only table that the playfield is not displaying correctly. It is sideways on my cabinet, like if im playing on a single monitor. I've updated everything, im using 10.8 beta 5, etc. All other tables are fine and work correctly, this is the only one. How would I rotate the playfield to display correctly? Any help please. Thank you. 

• Content Provider
On 10/4/2023 at 4:29 AM, TheElmz said:

Alguien tiene el fichero POV para que se ajuste a cabinet ? Muchas gracias

On 10/5/2023 at 12:09 AM, neko20 said:

I'm having an issue where the table is horizontal instead of vertical across my playfield screen. Help please?

1 hour ago, PsychoKiller said:

Sorry for the ask, but this is the first table I have dl in a long while so forgot most fixes, but for some reason, this is the only table that the playfield is not displaying correctly. It is sideways on my cabinet, like if im playing on a single monitor. I've updated everything, im using 10.8 beta 5, etc. All other tables are fine and work correctly, this is the only one. How would I rotate the playfield to display correctly? Any help please. Thank you. 

On 10/2/2023 at 12:01 PM, Wylte said:

This was built on the latest VPX builds, which change (improve) how PoV works.  If you're on Beta 5, you'll need to set the rotation to (probably 270) and set the PoV up for your screen, then either save it into the table or to a .pov file.

👆

Hello, What are the minimun specs to run this table?

I have an I511400F with a rx3060 and the game stutters all the time, to the point of being unplayable, the other releases (including big bang bar), works fine, there's any troubleshoot i can do to discover what's holding the game.

The table is simply beautiful, but unfortunatelly it's unplayable for me ATM.

This table looks amazing 😃

I am having problem rotating this table on my cabinet, I am using 10.8.5 Beta with the FS Backdrop settings is checked.

I cant find any rotation option to change from 0 to 270 if i start upp the table with F6 in 10.8.5 Beta it starts in Window mode, but cant find any options to rotate the table anywhere.

All new other VPW tables like No Fear and Circus Voltair shows up right without any settings.

Anyone have a fix for this? i watched the video in the resent post for POV in 10.8 

Thank you for the “fix” to the 270 rotation.  Now the only thing is that every time I load the GNR table, it goes back to 0.  I ran VPX 10.8 as an admin and tries to save the table with the 270 rotation, but it still did not stick.  Anyone know how to make it save?  Not a problem really launching from VPX alone, but problem with Pinip Popper.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble with stuttering on the Guns N Roses table?
It doesent matter if I use the latest from VPW or an older table
My frame rate are dropping from steady 120hz to 50hz
Even if I set VPX for a low end machine

I have no problems on other tables
running high end sittings 4K 120 Hz (here everyting is smooth)

Im using 10.8 beta 7 x64
Tried both GL and DX Version samme result

Im sure this table was runing under 10.7.4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It broke around 1920 and was reported on Github first on March 9th. Vincent said it is a bug in the table not in VPX.

I too hope this will be fixed soon as I like to play the table but meanwhile going back to a VPX version that still works introduces a lot of bugs that have been fixed in the last weeks. 

12 hours ago, PinPete said:

It broke around 1920 and was reported on Github first on March 9th. Vincent said it is a bug in the table not in VPX.

I too hope this will be fixed soon as I like to play the table but meanwhile going back to a VPX version that still works introduces a lot of bugs that have been fixed in the last weeks. 

Cheers, I ended up setting it to use RC1 and all good.

RC1 is 1873, as of today we are on 1952. A lot of stuff has been fixed since. I prefer to use a recent build with the hundreds of tables that have no problem with it than be stuck with an outdated build just to play this one table.

But if you are happy with it all is fine.

Having an issue with physics during multiball. Sometimes one of the balls thinks its the other. For example a ball can be rolling down middle of the playfield while another is bouncing around the jets. The ball coming down the playfield will copy the bounce direction of the bouncing jet ball. It looks rather silly because the ball coming down the middle will just shoot left or right sometimes.

Edit: VP 10.8.3

Edited by PeenBaller