Iron Maiden Pro Tribute (JPSalas MagoDeOz Mod)

Oroborus77

• Content Provider
9 hours ago, Cliffy said:

and had to recreate dmddevice.ini since FlexDMD doesn't seem to read the new @lucky1 DmdExt.ini.

While working on the code to integrate my coloring code into dmd extensions as a dll, I just uploaded a small update to the current dmddevice.dll which uses dmddevice.ini instead of dmdext.ini for better compatibility. Should work better that way.

20 hours ago, solomoraso said:

Great table. Can´t believe that this is your first try.

There is an Script error at the battle Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Thank you for your great work

20220618_183738.jpg

Happening here as well, otherwise having a ton of fun tinkering with this pack. Great job, @Oroborus77!

20220618_232951.jpg

13 hours ago, lucky1 said:

While working on the code to integrate my coloring code into dmd extensions as a dll, I just uploaded a small update to the current dmddevice.dll which uses dmddevice.ini instead of dmdext.ini for better compatibility. Should work better that way.

Unfortunately on this table it crashes vpx :( Like a dummy I didn't backup your previous dll and looked on github but couldn't find a rollback version. Here's the crash log text, if it helps. I used Freezy's dll and it works again

crash.txt

• Content Provider
6 hours ago, Cliffy said:

Unfortunately on this table it crashes vpx :( Like a dummy I didn't backup your previous dll and looked on github but couldn't find a rollback version. Here's the crash log text, if it helps. I used Freezy's dll and it works again

crash.txt 2.73 kB · 4 downloads

Please try this version 

13 hours ago, lucky1 said:

Please try this version 

It doesn't crash the table now- yay :) But it also doesn't respect the .ini so cannot relocate the flexdmd so its stuck hidden behind the topper screen on my desktop. I tried both dmdext.ini and dmddevice.ini. 

EDIT: Ok I've figured out how to make the flexdmd movable again. Super thanks to @lucky1 for fixing his dmddevice.dll to work with flexdmd so quickly!

@80sRkadeguy70 this is for you and others (like me) who run desktop mode.

Edit line 182 in the vpx script and change False to True. 

181 If Table1.ShowDT = True then
182     UseFlexDMD = True

As long as you have the updated (as of today June 20, 2022) dmddevice.dll it will work. You may have to rename the puppack folder so it doesn't load. You should now be able to grab the dmd with your mouse and position where you like and then right click and save position for this game and it will get added to the dmddevice.ini. 

On 6/19/2022 at 8:33 AM, Migs said:

Happening here as well, otherwise having a ton of fun tinkering with this pack. Great job, @Oroborus77!

20220618_232951.jpg

That looks fantastic.  I spent several hours the other night playing with the pup screens.  Could not get it quite right….Would you mind sharing your screen set up page?  No biggie if not. Thanks either way. 

Most people probably knows this, but for people like me, that hasnt really messed around inside the tables heres how I fixed my SSF / audio issues:
I went into the sound manager and changed the files starting with "mu"  (music I guess) to backglass. 

Did the same with files starting with "vo_", guessing that means voiceover / callouts. 

For good measure I did the same with any file having a name resambling a  IM song title..

Everythings working fine now. This table is now on heavy rotation in my cab 🥳

1 hour ago, Dipkid said:

Most people probably knows this, but for people like me, that hasnt really messed around inside the tables heres how I fixed my SSF / audio issues:
I went into the sound manager and changed the files starting with "mu"  (music I guess) to backglass. 

Did the same with files starting with "vo_", guessing that means voiceover / callouts. 

For good measure I did the same with any file having a name resambling a  IM song title..

Thats a great news. thanks for your feedback.

16 hours ago, Oroborus77 said:

hello !

just updated the vpx and pupfiles and should have fixed rime mariner issues and mummy backglass issues.

i think i just have to finish editing videos now.

Were you able to move the Screen 13 so it doesn't cover the score display on desktops or move the score display? I don't want to mess with any ini files to move the score display. 

Edited by 80sRkadeguy70

22 hours ago, matt68061 said:

That looks fantastic.  I spent several hours the other night playing with the pup screens.  Could not get it quite right….Would you mind sharing your screen set up page?  No biggie if not. Thanks either way. 

6 hours ago, 80sRkadeguy70 said:

Were you able to move the Screen 13 so it doesn't cover the score display on desktops or move the score display? I don't want to mess with any ini files to move the score display. 

like i said the video you are trying to move IS the pupflasher video. you cannot move it. 

what is your setup ? number of monitors? etc..

i, sometimes, have this "issue" when vpx dont has the focus, so pupplayer is playing on top of vpx. When i take back focus on vpx (with alt tab or just by clicking on vpx table) the annoying video disappear behing vpx.

i m using vpxontop.exe maybe it is what is avoiding the issue...?

tested on desktop and my pincab and have very rarely this issue on desktop, never happened on pincab.

4 hours ago, Oroborus77 said:

like i said the video you are trying to move IS the pupflasher video. you cannot move it. 

what is your setup ? number of monitors? etc..

i, sometimes, have this "issue" when vpx dont has the focus, so pupplayer is playing on top of vpx. When i take back focus on vpx (with alt tab or just by clicking on vpx table) the annoying video disappear behing vpx.

i m using vpxontop.exe maybe it is what is avoiding the issue...?

tested on desktop and my pincab and have very rarely this issue on desktop, never happened on pincab.

I'm using a desktop. The Pup Flasher video works, but it's covering up the score display so maybe setup the table to where the score display can be moved or relocate the score display so it's not covering or being covered by any of the pup displays. Everything else works great and is a really awesome table and pup pack!

Edited by 80sRkadeguy70

On 6/22/2022 at 3:13 AM, Dipkid said:

First thank you to the creators of this "WIP"  amazing skills!!

confirmed this fixes the music coming from the playfield

8 minutes ago, bombaj344 said:

If the table is good, can I send you a link?

sure! i can add it to the images manager and let people chose between original or your great custom apron.

But you force me to redone credits video and give me more works... tsss... ( of course i m joking..)

Thanks for your work

58 minutes ago, Oroborus77 said:

sure! i can add it to the images manager and let people chose between original or your great custom apron.

But you force me to redone credits video and give me more works... tsss... ( of course i m joking..)

Thanks for your work

I can't send a private message so I will paste the link here. The more work, the better for all of us :) The table will be even nicer :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NIk_5hoND_WJ0dbKQDkUmXmbbDJCfuJ-/view?usp=sharing

On 6/20/2022 at 10:59 AM, Cliffy said:

It doesn't crash the table now- yay :) But it also doesn't respect the .ini so cannot relocate the flexdmd so its stuck hidden behind the topper screen on my desktop. I tried both dmdext.ini and dmddevice.ini. 

EDIT: Ok I've figured out how to make the flexdmd movable again. Super thanks to @lucky1 for fixing his dmddevice.dll to work with flexdmd so quickly!

@80sRkadeguy70 this is for you and others (like me) who run desktop mode.

Edit line 182 in the vpx script and change False to True. 

181 If Table1.ShowDT = True then
182     UseFlexDMD = True

As long as you have the updated (as of today June 20, 2022) dmddevice.dll it will work. You may have to rename the puppack folder so it doesn't load. You should now be able to grab the dmd with your mouse and position where you like and then right click and save position for this game and it will get added to the dmddevice.ini. 

I just saw this. Thank You!!! I was able to move the dmd.