Iron Maiden Pro Tribute (JPSalas MagoDeOz Mod)

Oroborus77

1 hour ago, Wargod212 said:

Ok the most important issue wasn’t addressed yet… so here it goes

As it is known by the gods of metal that metal should be LOUD and as it is a well known fact that Iron Maiden is the greatest band that walked the earth it’s music should be played louder than hell.

so my question is….

how can I turn up the volume for the music????

line 102

"Const SongVolume = 0.3   ' 1 is full volume."

Shared folder has been updated and should fix the ball saved video and the callouts on the backglass. Also first background video for "Madness Mode" (should also stop correctly) , trooper MB ( maybe needs fix) and "2Minutes 2 Midnight" Mode added ( testing)

9 hours ago, Oroborus77 said:

Shared folder has been updated and should fix the ball saved video and the callouts on the backglass. Also first background video for "Madness Mode" (should also stop correctly) , trooper MB ( maybe needs fix) and "2Minutes 2 Midnight" Mode added ( testing)

How do I fix the music errors and get the music to play? I tried both tables and they give me same above errors. I looked in the sound manager and the songs aren't listed.

Edited by 80sRkadeguy70

3 hours ago, 80sRkadeguy70 said:

How do I fix the music errors and get the music to play? I tried both tables and they give me same above errors. I looked in the sound manager and the songs aren't listed.

its an issue with your setup. 

your files are maybe outdated

I went into the sound manager, clicked okay and then saved the table and it launches, but it still doesn't play music. However, I tried the pup pack on my desktop and Screen 13 covered the table. Someone on Facebook gave me a new custom position size which made Screen 13 much smaller, but it covers the score display. So maybe make the score display movable or relocate it? Or set Screen 13 so it's movable in the pup pack editor?

Screen 13.jpg

Edited by 80sRkadeguy70

On 6/16/2022 at 1:28 PM, Oroborus77 said:

line 102

"Const SongVolume = 0.3   ' 1 is full volume."

Sup? :) 

It's line 155 in my script.  I find 0.6 is a good balance for me.  MAN,, Got to hand it to you for your first table..this is becoming my favorite,  keep this up  you rock 🤘

MOSHON

D.

@marccy1138@80sRkadeguy70
Ok i understand your "issue" now.
There is no topper video,what you are talking about is the pupflasher video (the video on the playfield on the right ramp) this video is actually playing behind vpx (or should be ) AND inside vpx.
If you click on the playfield its should make disapear the unwanted video.

I had this kind of issue dont remember atm how to "fix" this. 

will come back later for this.

there are no 2 screens options or global options.

@solomoraso@hcj13
thanks for this it will be fixed soon.  👍

1 minute ago, Oroborus77 said:

@marccy1138@80sRkadeguy70
Ok i understand your "issue" now.
There is no topper video,what you are talking about is the pupflasher video (the video on the playfield on the right ramp) this video is actually playing behind vpx (or should be ) AND inside vpx.
If you click on the playfield its should make disapear the unwanted video.

I had this kind of issue dont remember atm how to "fix" this. 

will come back later for this.

there are no 2 screens options or global options.

@solomoraso@hcj13
thanks for this it will be fixed soon.  👍

Unfortunately, Screen 13 won't disappear when clicking on it. I was able to make it smaller by editing the custom position in the pup editor but it still covers the score display and there's no way to move that screen and there's no way to move the score display. See my screenshot above and you'll see what I'm referring too.

very very nice so far @Oroborus77! Took some finagling with pinupplayer.ini by adding the following;

[INFO13]
ScreenXPos=0
ScreenYPos=0
ScreenWidth=515
ScreenHeight=290
volume=100
hidestopped=3
AspectWide=0
AspectHigh=0
fitToWindow=1
ScreenRotation=0
DebugMode=0
VideoDriver=0
FirstRun=0

and had to recreate dmddevice.ini since FlexDMD doesn't seem to read the new @lucky1 DmdExt.ini. This allowed me to move the dmd around. Well, that and changing the vpx script line at 2226 to FlexDMD.GameName = "IronMaiden LOTB" instead of cgamename. All looking good in desktop mode!

imdnlotb-actual.jpg

8 hours ago, solomoraso said:

Great table. Can´t believe that this is your first try.

There is an Script error at the battle Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Thank you for your great work

20220618_183738.jpg

I also have this issue popping up.

2 hours ago, Cliffy said:

very very nice so far @Oroborus77! Took some finagling with pinupplayer.ini by adding the following;

[INFO13]
ScreenXPos=0
ScreenYPos=0
ScreenWidth=515
ScreenHeight=290
volume=100
hidestopped=3
AspectWide=0
AspectHigh=0
fitToWindow=1
ScreenRotation=0
DebugMode=0
VideoDriver=0
FirstRun=0

and had to recreate dmddevice.ini since FlexDMD doesn't seem to read the new @lucky1 DmdExt.ini. This allowed me to move the dmd around. Well, that and changing the vpx script line at 2226 to FlexDMD.GameName = "IronMaiden LOTB" instead of cgamename. All looking good in desktop mode!

imdnlotb-actual.jpg

I changed cGameName to FlexDMD.GameName = "IronMaiden LOTB" and I got a script error.