Iron Maiden Pro Tribute (JPSalas MagoDeOz Mod)

Oroborus77

hello. sorry i received many messages and cant answer to everyone and its seems i didnt received the last ones. sorry for that.
The table is stil on wip, i already said when it will be finished you will see uploaded on both forums.

i prefered not have to said that, i m not complaining, BUT as i said :

- its my first real project

-first  puppack from scratch

- i work alone

-i also got less free time than before

- i m trying to respect both table author , real pinball creators, and players so i try to do my best with my lil skill

- i still have more than 70 videos to complete for the pup pack

-pup pack errors or strange behavior to fix

- ramps needs an "esthetical" fix

- 2 battle mode are not finished and some other are buggy

- lights needs a lot of work

-i ve began to "remaster" the sound tracks to enhance the stereo separation (working good :) )

-i stop the list here but there are so so so so many things to do...

SO i hope you can now be more comprehensive and wait patiently.

And just a last thing, be sure I AM the first person who wants to play this game on vpx so, YES it will be finished.

...One day...(kidding)

2 hours ago, Oroborus77 said:

hello. sorry i received many messages and cant answer to everyone and its seems i didnt received the last ones. sorry for that.
The table is stil on wip, i already said when it will be finished you will see uploaded on both forums.

i prefered not have to said that, i m not complaining, BUT as i said :

- its my first real project

-first  puppack from scratch

- i work alone

-i also got less free time than before

- i m trying to respect both table author , real pinball creators, and players so i try to do my best with my lil skill

- i still have more than 70 videos to complete for the pup pack

-pup pack errors or strange behavior to fix

- ramps needs an "esthetical" fix

- 2 battle mode are not finished and some other are buggy

- lights needs a lot of work

-i ve began to "remaster" the sound tracks to enhance the stereo separation (working good :) )

-i stop the list here but there are so so so so many things to do...

SO i hope you can now be more comprehensive and wait patiently.

And just a last thing, be sure I AM the first person who wants to play this game on vpx so, YES it will be finished.

...One day...(kidding)

I think we all understand this^^^^    We are all responding to your post you placed on May the 8th needing a tester.

• Content Provider

hello I started to make the Iron Maiden Pro table and I was warned that you had started too,

I will stop my project to let you finish yours.

tell me if you need help?

Did you use the HD playfield of EBislit for example?

Friendly

Balutito

Thanks for your answer and comprehension.

Will come back later for further test for FS user... have bad time to fix with flexDMD. pretty sure its not a big issue , i certainly made an error in script an break the code...

Hello Balutito.

Yes it is the great EBislit's playfield i m using.

I m ok for all.  You can do your own version if you want (i dont see why you couldnt ? i own nothing about the table and dont see any problem to have many version of the game, if yours is better i will play yours lol, just want a real good IM2018 on vpx, that's all.)

Or if that's ok for you, you can join the project and put your own touch on it. But be aware i m a total noob and have NOTHING to teach you. in fact,you will have many things to learn me  😛 .

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

That video (and whole channel) was so weird!  There's plenty of footage of the table available now, so a third party "sizzle" seems out of place.  The official reveal stream:

And one gameplay video from a tester:

Note:  I'm not involved in any IM project at all, just sharing.  This was kept secret from everyone until the reveal.

1 hour ago, Wylte said:

That video (and whole channel) was so weird!  There's plenty of footage of the table available now, so a third party "sizzle" seems out of place.  The official reveal stream:

It’s the same guy that was a nail in the coffin for myself (amongst other things) to delete my Reddit account and never go back to r/virtualpinball. 

He’d just spam the channel with recorded footage, no dialog, nothing. 

Delusions of monetization I’d assume….or just straight up delusions in general. 

Are you meaning i m doing all of that for nothing ? cool...

and by the way i teamed up with no one , balutito did not answered me , and no i m not working with vpw...

The only videos i uploaded are on my channel in private.

Edited by Oroborus77

3 hours ago, Oroborus77 said:

Are you meaning i m doing all of that for nothing ? cool...

and by the way i teamed up with no one , balutito did not answered me , and no i m not working with vpw...

The only videos i uploaded are on my channel in private.

No, not for nothing. All of that you did, you did for yourself. Or? You learn(ed) a lot and will be proud of your creation and there will be many others enjoying your creation. No matter how many other versions there are or will be.

@Wylte

i did a little audio enhencement (stero separation, compressors etc..)
But yes you are right i should ask first to this people,  but its not so easy when its your first project to contact people well known.

@makmak

You are right, i first did it for me, but i also did the wip threads to eventually have some feedback on what i m doing (simply to know if im on the right direction or not) and also have some encouragements because its a lot of work (but not so much compare to a scratch's build...) and i learned a lot and its fun!

1 hour ago, makmak said:

Well, I tried to help you when you were calling for testing and help, but your account did not accept pm...

my account accept pm as far as i know but yes it seems i didnt received all messages (i had a lot almost at the same time..) sorry for this.

My post was merely just giving a "head's up" and certainly wasn't looking to discourage continuing your project.  And I was not completely sure if it was in fact entirely different.  For all I know you could have had a hand in it.  

Just quite interesting that there are a few different Legacy Of The Beast tribute tables in WIP at the moment.   Although it is a very popular table and much requested in the VPX community.

It is possible that your version will add a different perspective than the VPW guys.  VPW does have an incredible rep and their table will likely be of top quality but I urge you to keep going full steam ahead.  You will learn and are learning a lot while doing this project.  The VPW version will likely come out 1st from the looks of things, and that could give you a chance to improve on something that you don't exactly love on theirs.  Keep doing what you are doing Oroborus77!

don t worry @sgtd666 i am polishing the table and finishing puppack atm, i will finish what i ve started, and will share it, yes.

But, its obvious the vpw version will be far better than this one so i wonder, what's the point now ?

In conclusion , we can be happy to will be soon able to FINALLY (!) play this gem into vpx :D

First !!!

Don’t worry about VPW version, do yours too! The footage you shared looked great and will be a great starter for other tables you might want to try.

Legacy is a table or many have wanted so not that surprised VPW took it on. Nevertheless, lots of tables have multiple versions!

Can’t wait to try yours too!