Iron Maiden Pro Tribute (JPSalas MagoDeOz Mod)

Oroborus77

Hello.

JPSalas kindly authorised me to mod his beautiful Mago De Oz table into a little tribute to Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pro Tribute.

It's my first serious mod attempt and i m learning as i am doing so it will probaly not be as good as it should but i do my best.

Have some improvements since i started but it still needs many works.

I used the pupflasher method used on TeamTuga did for MonsterOfRock as a callout screen for (mainly) desktop users  and i m making a little pup pack for second screen.

i m also still "fighting" with lights,dmd... its a so long process to learn but really fun.

Gameplay Video

im dskt4.png

EDIT June 16 2022:

This is a pre release stil in wip for test:
The table is 99% finished, the pup pack still needs works (2min midnight mode and madness mod still not finished ; there are stil some bugs into the pup pack)

I share this folder with pup pack and table as it is and will updated until pup pack is completly finished, then release the final version.

This way anyone can test it and use this thread to give feedback if you want , that will help.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TuGZSdzOW2Ck9_BdvI7OznHnejBvrCLg?usp=sharing

27 06 2022 : Table and pup pack released.

Edited by Oroborus77
pre release added

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I ve uploaded a little video to show the (early WIP) pup pack. i think i can make something similar to the real one but i hope to be able to add some little cool features.
when pup pack will be finished i will (try) to add some options to the script to let people be able to chose between differents hdr images that changes lights and colours behaviour of the table. (these files are pretty huge ,around 100mb each so it will be uploaded separatly as an option) and try to add some other little options.  no guarantee

https://youtu.be/wnuh1w3Bjxw

As I am not a fan of basic Pup-pack tables in general, I see this one is different and will replicate the actual table rather than just have Maiden playing live on the bs2.  So looking forward to this and commend you for your efforts.  Any chance we will be able to add songs to the table/script?   Or is it going to be groomed to play only the songs from the actual pin?

Thanks

Hello. thank you all for your support  :)

17 hours ago, sgtd666 said:

As I am not a fan of basic Pup-pack tables in general, I see this one is different and will replicate the actual table rather than just have Maiden playing live on the bs2.  So looking forward to this and commend you for your efforts.  Any chance we will be able to add songs to the table/script?   Or is it going to be groomed to play only the songs from the actual pin?

Thanks

Yes it should be easy to add your own songs into the  pup pack or table.

Just some lines to copy past to the script and into the pupfiles.  if needed i will pm you with more explanatations.

Wow. This is a great effort. I have been waiting for this tribute!

On 3/7/2022 at 7:57 AM, Oroborus77 said:

Hello.

JPSalas kindly authorised me to mod his beautiful Mago De Oz table into a little tribute to Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Pro Tribute.

It's my first serious mod attempt and i m learning as i am doing so it will probaly not be as good as it should but i do my best.

Have some improvements since i started but it still needs many works.

I used the pupflasher method used on TeamTuga did for MonsterOfRock as a callout screen for (mainly) desktop users  and i m making a little pup pack for second screen.

i m also still "fighting" with lights,dmd... its a so long process to learn but really fun.

Gameplay Video

im dskt4.png

Hola, quiero felicitarle porque estas haciendo un trabajo increíble, poder tener este pin de manera virtual era algo que pensé que no podía suceder, pero desde que vi el trabajo excepcional que se hizo con Deadpool, me dio esperanza que algún día alguien lo haría, FELICITACIONES!!! 

A quick message to say puppack is finished at 50% i suppose. The table itself needs few minor fixes.
I finally adjust some rules to be more similar to IM2018.

Because of my studies i have less time to work on it (only 2 or 3 hours by evening) i m actually working on pup pack videos wich is very long (more than 200 videos and more than 300sounds to adjust...) so yes i will finish this mod but dont know when.

When it will be finished, it will be shared.

Thanks you all for the encouragements, really appreciate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

If someone is ok to do some test , please pm me. 

need to test : - desktop version

- FS version

- ball stuck sometime

- ball out of bound via mid ramp

- Battle modes : everything ok ?

Required:

- vpx 10.7.1 (not sure)

- pinup player latest version

-flexdmd

Thanks