304.23 MB File Size
ij_l7 ROM Name
VPW Created by
VPW Artwork by
VPW Scripting by
Williams Manufacturer
1993 Year

2 Screenshots

You Call This Archeology? -  V-Pin Workshop proudly presents Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure from Williams.

v.1.1 - Fixed SSF sounds, updated physics, tweaked environmental emission, added LUT changer, numerous other fixes. See changelog for details.

This table has been a WIP since before VPW started. The plastics were modeled fresh but most of the primitives are re-used from the Ninuzzu and Tom Tower’s prior version. Iaakki spent countless hours refining the multilayered inserts over the past year and a half, but when Brad1x offered to completely re-draw the playfield we knew we had to keep working on this table until everything was right. It was the first table where we tried to apply the light baking methods that G5K, Flupper, Bord and others pioneered. Waiting for the redraw meant progressing on other projects and preparing them for release, so this got put off for quite some time and it is exciting to finally get it out to finish the year off in style!

Playfield Redraw - Brad1X
Graphics / 3D Work - Benji, iaakki, Tomate, Sixtoe
Scripting - iaakki, Benji, Apophis, Sixtoe
Sound - Benji, Apophis, Fluffhead, iaakki
Physics - iaakki, Benji, Sixtoe, rothbauerw
Lighting - iaakki, Benji, Skitso, Sixtoe
Shadows - Apophis, Wylte
VR - Sixtoe, Leojreimroc
Testing - Rik, PinStratsDan, CalleV, Astronasty/nicey & VPW team.

VPW Mod based on Ninuzzu / Tom Tower v1.2

Thanks to destruk for original code, knorr and clark kent for the art resources, flupper for bumper caps & flasher domes models and VP Dev team for VPX!

A video from Rik showing how to get to wizard mode for competition play;

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1267
https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4845-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-williams-1993-2-3-scr-3-scr-lcd/
Contact Author First.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

v1.1 Release Notes

1.01 - iaakki - Rubberizer updated, Sling SSF sounds fixed, environment emis. scale increased, top INDY insert reflections reworked
1.02 - apophis - LUT changer and new ramp textures from Tomate
1.03 - iaakki - Rubberizer rework to make bounce dynamix to collision force
1.04 - Wylte - Fixed left triangle insert bloom light, added _SuperBallD and Calle_MRBALL ball images for testing/comparison, deleted excess shadow objects, changed default visual settings to just SMAA
1.05 - iaakki - ball adjusted, Rothbauerw updates to rubberizer

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

KrakenByte

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Modeled fresh plastics , multilayered inserts, re-drawed playfield, lighting baking methods... and I even like the color! 🤩

a144b66f-3b17-4cd7-ac4e-213352ed7528_tex

Response from the author:

Love this ;)

Link to review
Smileslikejoker

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I play on single screen desktop portrait mode.  Not only does it look stunning, but the play is amazing!  This truly seems to react just like a real table does.  The physics are SPOT ON.  I was blown away!

Link to review
KiwiBri

· Edited by KiwiBri

I was concerned the table maybe too dark for my liking without any pre built LUT options.. but after loading and playing it,  it does play fantastic and you get drawn into the table. 

This table does play very well. 

Edit: Having played this table a few times,  I think the colours/lighting do really represent a real table. Not everything has to be rendered as LED lights and super bright!   Top 10, if not top 5 table for sure!

Link to review
unveu

The VPX version of Indian Jones I’ve being playing is a great table and a lot of fun and I’ve got some pretty decent scores playing it.

My initial reactions with this VPW version is that it looks stunning and plays fantastic (as we have come to expect from VPW).

The best part is though, you get nothing for free playing this table, unlike other versions you really have to earn those high scores – and that’s how it should be.

An absolute joy to play, thanks one again to everyone for the time and effort involved in getting this together, much appreciated.

Link to review
blackvulcan3

Great table. Tight like a brand new IJ machine. Dont forget to check the goodies in the script. Awesome.

Link to review
Bertone

I never thought that this table come out again. Its one of my alltime favorite tables. So, thanks so much for that work. 😍

Link to review
hankhunter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible Physics! This is the most "real-feel" table to date. The graphics is as always from VPW stunning, but the physics 🤩 just woow! My new number one table in the cab 👑

Link to review
ElDude33

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing tune up.   The 1.1 update really puts it over the top as one of the best tables out there.  Thanks so much for the excellent LUT options, I like so many of them it's hard to choose.  Table looks great and the updated version plays even better.  Really like the feel now. 

Link to review
drew88

This is now my favorite VPX table.  I owned one of these machines (a long time ago) and at least from what I can remember, this table plays exactly like the real thing.  It looks fantastic and plays realistic.

Link to review
robertms

S*P*E*C*T*A*C*U*L*A*R! 

The NZ/TT base version was already pretty amazing, those guys put a lot of effort into it and the result was one of the most significant VPX releases at the time. This version is something else! VPW, thanks for elevating this game to greatness!

Link to review
Numiah

Does everything you guys touch turn into gold?
Wow, she is beautiful. Thank you so much!

Wait... Dit I say gold? I meant pure platinum 🤪

Link to review
JasonDH

This is a treat! So much attention to detail but I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Indy was a table I played a lot in my teens and this takes me back. The ball velocity is spot on and the path of adventure ramp is perfect.

Thanks to everyone who brought this to life and I look forward to what the future holds for VPW!

Link to review
JoePicasso

The Team That needs no Introduction. Tunes Up a table thats already incredible. And now we got this amazing amazing, gorgeous sexy beast of a table. jesus boys! just wow! you truly dont fuck about. This is one going down in the books. Well done! Superb! 

Link to review
DCrosby

"This is how we say good bye in Germany!"

"I like the Austrian way, better!"

This is the Austrian Way!, The previous game was good, but felt a little too easy to complete the shots, and especially getting into the change mode, this makes it more accurate to the actual table, both in lighting and in difficulty. Great Job!

Link to review
ggage

Another fantastic table from a strong group of artists, coders, and testers.  

Link to review
bietekwiet

What are you waiting for? Get it!

This table is amazing! 5 stars on all fronts.

Thank you so much to all the VPW creators involved as well as the original creators. Wonderful art production!

IMG_20211230_212057.jpg

Link to review
stefanaustria

It was still perfect by NN & TT ! Really - i also moded that with "Nazi Blimp" and "Tank" (by dark), and an own "TV Mod"

But now, this one could be better again ? WOW ... can't wait to come down to my Cab !

Happy New Year to the VPW Team, all Guys, all Pinfreaks here ! THANKS !

Link to review
astroboy

What a beautiful upgrade! This is one of my all-time favorites and I was hoping it would get the VPW treatment someday. What a welcome surprise! Thanks to the VPW team and Ninuzzu and Tom Tower.

Link to review
totof

tout simplement magnifique bravo les gars

Link to review
pacboy

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Artwork 🤩 thank you very much

Link to review
JediWizard

Amazing work on this one! love the lighting options, the physics are great. The table is spot on and one of my favorite all time pinball machines, plus im a huge fan of the movies! 5 stars *****

Link to review
xlDenislx

· Edited by xlDenislx

hola buenas tengo un problema con la mesa funciona perfectamente pero no se escucha la musica de fondo solo se escucha los efectos como los fliper y golpes de la bola alguien sabe porque? uso la version 10.7.3 de visual pinball

Link to review
Digitalnightfall

· Edited by Digitalnightfall

WOW, WOW!!

Thank you for this amazing table!

If you are interested, I have thoughts for table themes that I would love for you to create.

Link to review