VPW Created by
VPW Artwork by
VPW Scripting by
Bally Manufacturer
1989 Year

2 Screenshots

The future of pinball has landed!

Mayday, Mayday ... - - - ...

Transporter, The Rescue ~ Table Tune-Up by members of the VPin Workshop Discord.

Enjoy this very rare (not many left in the wild!) but really fun table!

This all started with the WIP release by Sliderpoint which he uploaded because of a lack of decent assets at the time. eMBee then took his WIP and project assets and brought it into the VPin Workshop. Shannon made a beautiful playfield and backplate redraw, with VPW adding nFozzy’s physics, Fleep sounds, new textures, new primitives, Lighting, 3D Inserts, VR room and other tweaks.

*** VPin Workshop Astronauts ***

• - Playfield redraw:  Shannon

• - Plastics redraw & new textures:  eMBee

• - Shadowmap, primitive plastics, and baked textures:  Benji

• - New ramps/primitives:  Flupper

• - 3D Inserts:  eMBee, iaakki, Flupper

• - Scripting:  agenteightysix, iaakki, Flupper

• - nFozzy physics:  iaakki

• - Flashers & (GI) Lighting Overhaul:  agenteightysix, Flupper, Sixtoe, iaakki

• - Droptarget meshes:  bord

• - Droptarget code and shadows, sound tweaks and adjustments:  apophis

• - Dynamic Shadows:  Wylte

• - VR Room:  Sixtoe

• - Miscellaneous tweaks & Fine tuning:  Benji, eMBee, agenteightysix, Flupper, iaakki, tomate, Sixtoe, cyberpez, bord, Wylte, apophis

• - Testing:  Rik & VPW team

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2630
Contact Author First.

What's New in Version 1.05

Released

'1.01 - iaakki - Flipper angles adjusted to match photos -> makes center post work properly, Too slow shots to main ramp adjusted to return to left flip,
'                Ramp14 adjusted to make ball land on right flip, Transporter loop adjusted with some tweaks to act like in real device
'1.02 - iaakki - Flip strength 2200 -> 2300. UNOrion material adjusted to match lighting better, Plunger strength adjusted to make skillshot possible for desktop players.
'1.03 - iaakki - DMD hiding removed for Desktop users. Slight adjustment to SW16 position.
'1.04 - iaakki - Wall014 added for rare ball stuck case (main ramp - bumper) thanks PinStratsDan, orphan nut&sleeve primitive removed
'1.05 - iaakki - defaulting to Rubberizer 1, previous was too bouncy

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

leeoneil

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I never think that i can see one day this table on VPX, cause it's quite an obscure one.

Thank you again for your work !

The table plays well and it's a real good one from the late eighties ! The art by Tim Elliot is perfectly crazy.

Thank's to the Vpinworkshop team !

Link to review
studlygoorite

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Played both versions, VPX and VR and wow, both look, feel and play great. I have never heard of this table but the VR version has just become one of my favorites, table is a whole new ballgame in VR. Thanks for sharing. Note to VR users, if you don't see ball reflections turn them on in the script options.

Link to review
JediWizard

This is a really cool table, luckily my local mall has 2 pinball machines and Transporter is one of them :) its nice to play this in digital as well.  Nice updates, the table looks and play amazing! 5 stars *****

Link to review
pirelli99

I never see this Table in my Country and i wonder why. This is an Amazing work, it looks amazing and plays very well. Now i need to go to the Transporter. 

Thanks Guys

Link to review
dielated

Truly an incredible table, thanks all to VPW and cohort!   Specifically - Shannon thanks again for the beautiful redraw on the art! And a big thank you to FLUPPER - the subtle irregularities (?) in the plastic ramp realllly bring it to life better than I couldve imagined. On a side note I hope VPW is helping you get Whirlwind closer to the door ;)

Again   Thanks to all involved!

Mitch

Link to review
Ice

Awesome table. I only hear a little high pitched peep in the music. Can that be lowered? or is that part of the table ?

Link to review
BountyBob

Graphics and details are amazing. Gameplay and physics great as usual.
Thank you again!

Link to review
Eviljubs

I looked for a good version of this table for so long... VPW you guys are killing it... Please just redo every table ever lol. 👍

Link to review
Bendo

Wow - this makes my previous version of this table look like crap. You sure have made this table enjoyable to play. Thank you so much for all the updates you are making, they make my cab soooo much better !!!

Link to review
Bertone

This is a really Surprise release!!! I wait so long for this table....   Thanxxxxx so much 😍 👍

Link to review
JoePicasso

You guys keep knocking these out of the park! And out of the park and out of the stratusphear. Beautiful work. This table looks and feels amazing! Thank you for all your hard work! 

Link to review