"Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here."
The VPin Workshop members present The Goonies: Never Say Die Pinball! This project started out by adding physics and fleep sound to Hawkeyez88 pup-pack release. In doing so many scripting issues were found in the original table. We decided to not only fix the current table, but have added support for FlexDMD, new modes, ramps, shadows, playfield, sounds, ect.
Pretty much every piece of this table has been touched, enhanced, and tested.
This table is setup to work with the FlexDMD out of the box. You can disable the FlexDMD and enable the pupPack created by Hawkeyez88 by changing the options in the script.
* Main table overhaul: fluffhead35, oqqsan
* nfozzy and fleep: fluffhead35
* DOF: apophis
* New playfield design: HauntFreaks
* Playfield, image and lighting updates: HauntFreaks
* Backglass: HauntFreaks
* Droptarget Shadows: HauntFreaks
* Miscellaneous fixes and tweaks: Entire VPW team inc. Sixtoe, apophis, wylte, fluffhead35, oqqsan, Nailbuster
* 3d Inserts: oqqsan
* flupperdomes : oqqsan
* FlexDMD : oqqsan
* Apron Primitives: oqqsan and Tomate
* Ramp Primitives: tomate
* New Toy Primitives Chester,coins,key: oqqsan
* Scoring and game play enhancements: Rik, apophis, oqqsan
* Testing: Rik, apophis, VPW team
* Bone Organ Primitives: Tomate
* Bone Organ Animations: oqqsan
* wylte: Flasher shadows on ramp
* Original pupdmd code: Nailbuster
* Previous DMD animations: VPFiends
This release would not have been possible without the legacy of those who came before us including, in this case, Javiers VPX version.
Thank you to Rothbauerw and nFozzy for the physics. Thanks to Fleep for sounds.