- Get Support Create an account or sign in to download this
What's New in Version 2.1.1 See changelog
- Widened the bottom of the RampLiftDown ramp from 100 to 120. On a fast orbit shot, the ball would hit the bottom of the ramp. Should no longer be an issue for Orbit mode or Moon Gravity mode. (Also adjusted the nearby wall as well, could see it in VR.)
- Changed material on lifter ramp to active. (couldn't see moving)
- Moved on ramp trigger sound from active ramp to OrbitRamp1.
- Corrected code for the DOF solenoids for the flippers. They had quit working in this version. Needed to add code back in for DOFflippers from a prior version.
- Slight mod to the apron visible under wall... could slightly see it in VR.
- Corrected a few bugs... balls jumped onto the apron, and onto the plastics and getting caught.
- Latest VPW physics and code
- Auto cab/desktop/VR selection
- Slings and Apophis sling corrections solution
- GI fading on all the prims
- Playfield mesh (for realistic saucer bevels, and VUK for the subway tunnel)
- Rothbaurer standup target solution for better target physics
- Flupper bumpers (a mod of them)
- All new trough systems to accommodate for a global variable for the 13 balls (essentially the table tracks all balls on the table without destroying and recreating them). Significantly helps with performance and ROM / ball tracking.
- The physics were also updated a little... as the flippers needed resizing, some table friction updates, the slings, and a few other things.
- Adjustments overall to ensure the ball play was as close as I could get it to online videos.
- Lots of other updates (like a flasher in the rocket... IRL it has ne).
Performance should be much better than the prior version, and I think you'll notice the visual and play improvements as well.
Thanks again to the VPW team for doing a once over test, as well as all the help on the prior version.