[New VPX Alert]Catacomb (Stern 1981) - redbone(MOD) v1.0.0

Catacomb (Stern 1981) - redbone(MOD) v1.0.0

This is a mod of a table released by HSM on 1/25/2020 over on VPF.

My mod includes lighting tweaks and a heavily reworked playfield and plastics.  The rework features include:

• corrected reflections on the playfield picked up by the original picture/scans where blacks weren't showing well in some areas
  • removed many dust/scratches and other flaws on the base playfield and plastics
  • upscaled all the major individual plastics and playfield items using Upscayl and chaiNNer with various  AI models
  • smart sharpen filters after upscaled
  • downsized images to something more manageable
  • cleaned up some of the inlays
  • realigned some lighting
  • adjusted some lighting values
  • fixed corrupt .png file for ball
  • fixed transparency issues under some plastics
  • used instruction card from ipdb

Enjoy!

original description from vpf below:

A VPX conversion of mfuegemann 's VP9 Table.

I had a lot of hours into this before I realized that 32assassin had already released a VPX conversion of this table, but I was to far along to quit.
A portion of code was borrowed from his table to run mfuegemann's dB2s file correctly.  STAT is credited for adding this code.

Thank You for the table, playing in cabinet mode, is there a way to disable the bagetelle pop-up on the playfield screen after the ball drains, in cabinet mode the backglass b2s' bagetelle works so the pop-up on the playfield after the ball drains messes with the originally perception of the game.