This is a mod of a table released by HSM on 1/25/2020 over on VPF.
My mod includes lighting tweaks and a heavily reworked playfield and plastics. The rework features include:
- corrected reflections on the playfield picked up by the original picture/scans where blacks weren't showing well in some areas
- removed many dust/scratches and other flaws on the base playfield and plastics
- upscaled all the major individual plastics and playfield items using Upscayl and chaiNNer with various AI models
- smart sharpen filters after upscaled
- downsized images to something more manageable
- cleaned up some of the inlays
- realigned some lighting
- adjusted some lighting values
- fixed corrupt .png file for ball
- fixed transparency issues under some plastics
- used instruction card from ipdb
original description from vpf below:
A VPX conversion of mfuegemann 's VP9 Table.
I had a lot of hours into this before I realized that 32assassin had already released a VPX conversion of this table, but I was to far along to quit.
A portion of code was borrowed from his table to run mfuegemann's dB2s file correctly. STAT is credited for adding this code.
Create an account or sign in to leave a review
You need to be a member in order to leave a review
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now