[New VP10 Hybrid Alert] Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern 2003) VPW Mod

• Content Provider
48 minutes ago, NiwtfId said:

This table is beyond beautiful and the game sounds are amazing. I just cant seem to get the music effects to play at all. 

Could anyone direct me on where I might need to look

Thanks 

Have you turned up the ROM sound with the 8 & 9 keys?

There is also an Altsound available

http://altsound.vpin24.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all.  I've got a problem with the washed out, yellow incandescent bulb lighting that's been brought up before in the comments.    I dont think it was ever addressed by that poster and I'm driving myself crazy trying to fix it myself.  I've went through the script line by line, tried every version of vpx, looked through all the vpx gui settings - and I can't find a way to make it a more vibrant color.  I also recall LUT being brought up but I can't get anything like to pull up and the magsave doesn't offer anything. 

I love the color scheme of the Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern 2003)2.1 by bigus.  Am I missing something obvious on getting this table looking different?

Thanks and happy new years.  

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, lohki said:

Hey all.  I've got a problem with the washed out, yellow incandescent bulb lighting that's been brought up before in the comments.    I dont think it was ever addressed by that poster and I'm driving myself crazy trying to fix it myself.  I've went through the script line by line, tried every version of vpx, looked through all the vpx gui settings - and I can't find a way to make it a more vibrant color.  I also recall LUT being brought up but I can't get anything like to pull up and the magsave doesn't offer anything. 

I love the color scheme of the Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern 2003)2.1 by bigus.  Am I missing something obvious on getting this table looking different?

Thanks and happy new years.  

Conversation is on the previous page, starting here:

On 1/1/2024 at 9:15 PM, Wylte said:

Conversation is on the previous page, starting here:

Correct.  That's the convo I referenced that you gave some good advice on.  I've tried the 1.0 as well.  I was hoping I was overlooking something simple like LUT or a script line (looking for more than the nuclear, bumpers).  I'm not up to backporting any fixes.  Which is fine, this table is still great and really fun to play despite my own personal table lightning and color preference...  nothing more than a "me problem." :)

Edited by lohki