[New VPX Alert]WoZ (Original 2018)

WoZ (Original 2018)

This table is being released in response to the requests received and to give back to a community that has provided hundreds of fun tables that my family has enjoyed.

This is a modified version of what was uploaded to VPinball.  All the changes and hopefully most of the credits are detailed in the table script prolog.  One obvious change is a playfield screen option menu (F6) offering changes to the game rules to help less experienced players reach the more difficult modes (e.g. Somewhere Over the Rainbow).  

Installation Note

Included in this release package are: vpx table, backglass, ultraDMD directory, and a PUPpack. There are also  DOF Configtool entries for this table.  The backglass  file is large and loading may require applying the 4G patch to the backglass server.   The  backglass provides information on game progress.  Removing the backglass is not recommended  even when the PUPpack is installed.  There is an option in the table script under GAME OPTIONS  to turn off the PUPpack triggers if you don't install the PUPpack. Images, animations and sound files will replace the PUPpack videos. However, the PUPpack videos significantly enhance the gameplay experience.  Whether the PUPpack is installed or not, the backglass should still be left in the table directory.

This table is available to be modified without permission.  However, as detailed in the table script, this table is for private use only.  Its use for any commercial purposes is NOT  in anyway sanctioned or supported.

Thank you.

Hi there. Wonderful table. Im having problems with a 3 screen setup. I went into F6 and it says pup pack yes, but I don't get the videos to show up. Not even on my backglass. I can hear them, but they are not showing, and the only thing I get on my FullDMD screen (3rd Monitor) is a dmd or topper. the rest of the screen is black. Can you please tell me what Im doing wrong if anything. Thank you.