New release: v1.10.0

freezy

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, mellkul said:

sent you a private message

Please do not share private links with test builds in it.  There's a reason those links don't work anymore. See Freezy's message above...

What will happen is that people will start to file bugs against a version that is outdated. That will only further muddy the waters and create confusion. Thanks!

• Content Provider
10 minutes ago, Dino007 said:

I would really appreciate the updated dmdDevice.dll to test out until the new release comes out. Love to clear up the 64 color dmd displays on problematic tables. Thanks for the great work!

Oh we certainly would like everyone to test! ...we just want everyone to test the most up-to-date builds :) so we always prefer official releases when possible.  @lucky1 was nice enough to provide people an early test build to make sure things worked before committing it into the main repo! We're beyond that phase now and the link @freezyprovided above has Lucky's changes AND my Pinup changes rolled into one!

• Content Provider
6 minutes ago, Dino007 said:

Getting this message....{"message":"Artifacts download limit (1024 MB/day) exceeded."}

?????

Ha, yeah it seems that AppVeyor has a daily bandwidth limit, good to know. If testing goes well, we'll roll these changes out officially soon.  Try again tomorrow I guess?  Not much we can do about it now, it's very late in EU so Freezy won't be able to do anything about it now.

2 minutes ago, Funkyman said:

Ha, yeah it seems that AppVeyor has a daily bandwidth limit, good to know. If testing goes well, we'll roll these changes out officially soon.  Try again tomorrow I guess?

I tried it for the 1st time a few minutes ago and I get the same message   {"message":"Artifacts download limit (1024 MB/day) exceeded."}
 so trying tomorrow probably won't make a difference for me

8 hours ago, freezy said:

@drady Not sure how that's relevant in any case. But maybe we would know more about your feelings if you used whole sentences... ;)

I don't think thats fair mate, it was trying to actually be supportive (noting other comments in other forums about others not sharing links) of your valued efforts. You've totally misunderstood where i was coming from. I'll be clearer next time.

Anyways, i appreciate your amazing work.

Edited by drady